SukiesnowDandyDonEllenPLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredTiffaneeJanHaskellbeachbumNowlostYusiMurtiChuckTom

DW2

TiffaneeChuckTomDandyDonSukiesnow
Mistakes in life just serve to render you more personable. Amirite?

Explained by Sukiesnow...

I left a box of tampons out when the plumber-guy was coming to check our taps. (Someone here is always coming here to check our taps). Aaarrrggghhh...! Oh well...so much for feminine mystique....

Also gives you something to talk abou to others if it wasn't a terrible thing it is usually funny to tell people how silly you are.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Lesson learned...

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Lesson learned...

I can hear you almost blushing.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “I can hear you almost blushing.

Almost but not quite..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Almost but not quite..

Yes.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

I could go on regarding this one, my lovely Canadian friend, yet I'll be brief.

If we study the "successful" people in life-let's take for example, Edison. His life was RIFE with mistakes.....yet time and perseverance paid off, and he became pretty successful. Pick any luminary worth their salt, and they should tell you that mistakes were the guiding factor/principle in drawing from them, a certain need and desire to hold on---to recalculate and strive for that next level where "society" finally anointed them with that banner of success.
Mistakes are part of that larger experiment in which, we learn about ourselves, our temerity and endurance, and that concerted effort to conquer, and prosper over that particular "thang" we wish to make better!

In your case, you should have gotten naked, and rubbed yourself down with olive oil and spread yourself out on the deck. Given that you're so "curvy"....I suspect plumber-guy would no longer be a problem?

So ends the narrative.....

Freeranger Freeranger

In response to “I could go on regarding this one, my lovely...

Have you seen the pics in my profile lately? You'll love the Canadian one....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Also gives you something to talk abou to...

Oh...I somehow don't think I'll be bringing this up as dinner conversation with the in-laws (which I don't have).

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

I have a ** machine and a -swing in my front room, not to mention and other ** paraphernalia littered through my house so you can imagine the looks I get when people come to my house. I used to hide stuff away but I just gave up doing that these days.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I have a **** machine and a ****-swing in my...

Know what you mean. It comes to "accept me as I am" and this is My Place. Today they came in to check and I had knickers draped over the shower to dry... Who gives a flying...? And know what? The plumber asked me out for a date.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

They've certainly kept me humble over the years! (redface)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

Some of my mistakes, have not made me more personable. lol In fact just the opposite.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

So when the plumber didn't say anything, you hurried to tell somebody.

Did it ever occur to you that everybody knows what you do in the bathroom? We don't usually discuss those things, but we all know about them because everybody does the same things.

SmartAZ SmartAZ

In response to “So when the plumber didn't say anything, you...

You are missing the point.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “You are missing the point.

I am not missing it, I am rejecting it. A plumber pulls lots of tampons out of plugged toilets. Nothing new at all.

SmartAZ SmartAZ

Or humble

Nowlost Nowlost

Twould be a fascinating question to ask Charles Manson. Pretty sure he would laugh for months non stop. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “Twould be a fascinating question to ask...

Ha ha ha... (Sourly)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP