<b>You have a sense of humour.</b> <em>What makes you laugh...? Type of Comments, Movies, Books?</em>

SukiesnowTiffaneeHoneyrose62GrooveraGirlGunWill_JanitorSofiacrackersipmetrixChuckTomBub

Nobody :)

TiffaneeChuckTomSofiaWill_JanitorSukiesnowGrooveraGirlcrackers
You have a sense of humour. What makes you laugh...? Type of Comments, Movies, Books?

Explained by Sukiesnow...

And what is a good sense of humour...or a bad one...or a dry one.... It seems to me that people sometimes lose their sense of humour...but does that mean everyone has one? People have said "he has no sense of humour"...but does that mean they just haven't found it?

I have a great sense of humor and I laugh at a lot of things, even some comments here on Amirite. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I like George Carlin, Bill Hicks type of humor but I like really off-the-wall kind of stuff like the Monty Python TV show.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

British Comedies

Honeyrose62 Honeyrose62

StarzAbove StarzAbove

A lot of different things strike me funny. Dry humor, sarcastic wit, outlandish behavior, slips and falls. Anything from Morey Amsterdam to Sam Kinison.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Most things can make me laugh, lots of members on here are funny and they make me laugh everyday ....I'm weird with my sense of humor....but I'm not in a laughing mood now...

JD JD

Georger Carlin, Trevor Noah, Jeff Dunham, Wanda Sykes, Amy Schumer, Louis CK, Chris Rock... around those. I guess it depends on my mood. Sometimes I like dark humour, others times a more light one, and other times everything in between.

I don't think someone can't lose their sense of humour. They can outgrown it, I guess, or it can change. People change, why not their sense of humour? And everyone is different. You can't decide who has a sense of humour or not, just on what you think is funny, which I've seen people do before. I never met someone without a sense of humour, though. There's always something that does it for you.

Sofia Sofia

I like people that can poke fun at themselves. It means they don't take anything over serious.

crackers crackers

In response to “I like people that can poke fun at...

I feel that way too. I can look at most situations and find humor in them. I think I would go crazy if I couldn'tšŸ˜Š

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

In response to “I feel that way too. I can look at most...

Especially on a chat site.

crackers crackers

Easy. Subtle intelligent dialogue or physical innuendo injected in the script.

Freeranger Freeranger

Bill Burr makes me laugh my **** off:
https://youtu.be/4sUEaATniCo

DW2 DW2

In response to “Bill Burr makes me laugh my ****...

Never heard of him before; he pulls people right in!

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP