Mod Team
<b>If you go to bed the same day you get up...it generally means you are sleep-deprived.</b> <em>Do you say to yourself: I could use an extra 2 hours...</em>

SukiesnowSynyster VicZinckatrinawayneLil_PrincessSunny_the_skepticDW2TrishRobertVonnikChuckTomBub

BozetteFootloose

Lil_PrincessSynyster ChuckTomDandyDonRobertVonnikSukiesnoweitok
If you go to bed the same day you get up...it generally means you are sleep-deprived. Do you say to yourself: I could use an extra 2 hours...

In addition to what DandyDon said, what about third shift workers who sleep during the day?

Bozette Bozette

I always go to bed the same day i get up..

During the week,i wake up at 5 a.m. and usually go to sleep around 10:30 p.m.

If you don't go to sleep the same day you get up..you're not getting much sleep...possibly never and must be a Zombie..

DandyDon DandyDon

I go to bed at 10:00 -10:30 pm and get up the next day at 7:00 am. I need my sleep at least eight hours.

Synyster Synyster

Bozette Bozette

i know this feeling

katrinawayne

Oh I tend to do that a lot

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Yes, when I have to get up at 6:30AM to make it to university, I question my existence and if life is worth it.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

By the third day being sleep deprived by my current job.. nobody will be shocked when I snap. :)

DW2 DW2

Night shift... I go to bed at 3 or 4am and wake up naturally around noon each day.

I do well having to sleep in a moving truck. It's almost to the point that I don't sleep as good when we're sitting still.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

I go to bed at 12.30-1.00 and read for 15 mins and then sleep and I get up at 8am to 9am....the same every day, unless something special is happening...

JD JD

Honestly, yes. I do it too many times, I think I might have insomia from it. But I would say its worth it because I get to chat with the love of my life from long distance away and stay together since two years. Love that tomboy to death. "The things I do for love" -courage the cowardly dog

RobertVonnik RobertVonnik

It's not really a problem, for instance if you go to bed at midnight but get up at 8 or 9 it's still cool, the problem is that we often ned to get up earlier.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

This makes no sense.

SmartAZ SmartAZ