Lets talk Ghosties and Ghoulies and things that go bump in the Night.
  • Topics:PeopleHuman Behaviour
  • Featured on the home page on Jan 7th 2017
  • Post Of The Day on Aug 17th 2017

I Believe in Ghosts Ser

TrishDW2Darkest_SerenityJDhootowlGypsyTomboyJanetMashaSukiesnow

"nah" no such thing as Ghosts Ser

Skr3wBallBlindMistPartyOfOneThe_GOATBub

I am in two Minds as to whether they could exist or not Ser.

Piper2TiffaneeSkunkyBlewynanifail

I would Love to see/feel the presence of a Ghost before I Die Ser

Synyster

doctorwho1011Piper2JDSynyster Sir_WhatzTiffaneeGypsyAdaSukiesnowMarianneCarlaBub

Explained by Darkest_Serenity...

When C was Younger I had a Little Girl Ghost around the age of 4 and She made her presence felt [which is a good thing because my Neighbours probably thought me Mad] My Girl hit Puberty and I was expecting the worst but I no longer feel her presence in this house...........has She moved on , is She still here , I have no idea. PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS , OPINIONS , EXPERIENCES ON THE PARANORMAL and please try to keep an Open Mind with those of us who do Believe and indeed some of us who have been made to Believe by the presence of another World making a brief and sometime's not so brief visit into Ours ;) UPDATE 17/8/2017 this maybe an old post but Ghosts are forever relevant.

I don't believe in ghosts, but that darn furnace sure sounds like one at times. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I heard a "bump" in the night whilst climbing my stairs... I went into "fight" in an instant...really impressed with the body's reaction to what might have been imminent danger.

Oscar Wilde writes a couple of good stories on ghosts...
(gst)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “I heard a "bump" in the night whilst...

Even if I had not had my own personal experiences
I couldn't ignore the millions that have
just as Oscar Wilde told of his tales.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

Life Hack; Buy a butt plug with a fuzzy soft tail at the end of it so you can cuddle with it later.....(smile)(smile)

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Life Hack; Buy a butt plug with a fuzzy soft...

hahaha Behave yourself Tiff (hehe) only you could bring the subject of Butt plugs onto my Ghost post.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

In response to “hahaha Behave yourself Tiff (hehe) only you...

You said things that go 'bump in the night' so of course I thought.......****!

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “(hehe)(mischief)(hehe)

As you can see out of all my New Years Resolutions, raising the standard of my posts and comments isn't one of them.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “As you can see out of all my New Years...

hahaha

HALLELUJAH!!!

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

When my granddaughter Evie, was about 4 she had an invisible friend who was always with her and we had to open the car door to let her out, this went on for a few years...

JD JD

In response to “When my granddaughter Evie, was about 4 she...

C can't remember her but She remembers playing on the stairs and me piling cushions and soft toys at the bottom because every time I brought her down She went straight back when She was toddling.

Friends Kiddies in my garden were calling her out to play but She wouldn't leave her and I got told off for chasing her away when I walked up the stairs , C said She ran into her room.

Does Evie still remember ?

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

In response to “C can't remember her but She remembers...

Never asked her since...but I will...

JD JD

Gosh what a bother kids crazy ideas.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Awwwww... So adorable. I had an invisible friend but no one approved of her.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I don't believe in ghosts, but that darn...

Furnaces are Creepy.

Freddy "Aarghhhhhhh!!!"

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

In response to “Furnaces are...

Actually mine isn't creepy at all. It's only about 2 years old, I just hear it kick on sometimes, or another weird sound is ice cubes dropping from the ice maker....lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Lots of unexplained things out there. And on another site I'm on I'm currently posting lots of ghost stuff- mainly copied and pasted.The jury is out for me-I want to believe but am yet to be convinced.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “Lots of unexplained things out there. And on...

I made a post on SH Taff and had two Paranormal Experts join my post , one was on TV.
I was so Buzzed because he had even posted a photo of Orbs that he had taken.

The post was one of my Best and so many shared their Ghostly experiences with me and listening to a few left me quite Cold. *Shudder*

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

99.99999999999999% of the time everything that occurs on this planet can be explained through science or simply by using common sense and that includes ghosts. The problem is people don't stop to find logical reasons for strange things occurring.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “99.99999999999999% of the time everything...

I disagree , my Neighbours thought like you until my Little Girl Ghost made her presence felt and their Daughter then 15 ran out of my house Screaming her Head off begging me to tell her it was me that called her Name in the middle of the Night..........still Scares her even now.

Plus She used to get very animated when Young Children were in the house or garden , She would play with balloons or move toys and if She got Angry .........She could wipe a whole dressing table of every item on it ........now you can't blame that kind of thing on the Wind.

My Girls door and windows were shut , no Cats in the room and it Scared the shit out of C.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

In response to “I disagree , my Neighbours thought like you...

Well I can't comment on that without being there at the time but if I was I am 99% sure I could explain it. Imagination is a powerful thing.

I like to think ghosts are real just for the fun of it. I love to be scared!

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Well I can't comment on that without being...

I like to feel my Heart race when I'm Scared it's like I'm really Alive.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

Yes, I believe 100% that ghosts exist!

Gypsy Gypsy

In response to “Yes, I believe 100% that ghosts...

Have you ever felt you were in the presence of something Paranormal Gypsy ?

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

I would love to believe that the spirit goes on after the body retires. My best friend is a true believer in spirits. I cant quite get there. But i believe that you believe and you know more about it then i do.

Carla Carla

In response to “I would love to believe that the spirit goes...

I wonder if the Spirits that some of us find in our presence are trapped in some way. My Grandad used to be in my Nan's house and it has since been refurbished and his Shed has been removed from the side of the house (cry) he's gone

I can't feel him anymore.

We used to listen for his footsteps on the stairs and then on the floorboards in their bedroom and we would Smile because he always went to bed 15 mins before to warm up the bed.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

In response to “I wonder if the Spirits that some of us find...

It has to be that some are just more sensative then others

Carla Carla

spirits are part of my religion

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “spirits are part of my religion

Have you ever felt the presense of something Paranormal Janny ?

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

I did see an apparition once, when I was little kid. I do not know if it was the spirit of someone deceased, but it was very much there. I still remember exactly what it looked like. :)

I don't dismiss the possibility, that there are "paranormal" things going on in this world.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I did see an //apparition// once, when I was...

I think Children see a lot more than some Adults , Animals are the same if there was a Pet around you would of noticed that Dog or Cat just staring at nothing , almost transfixed.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity OP

In response to “I think Children see a lot more than some...

I guess if there had been a dog or around and they were staring, they might have been staring at the same thing I was. I just ran past it into my parent's room, and jumped into their bed...... :)

Piper2 Piper2

like gods or goddesses- im mainly agnostic about the idea of ghosts too.

Skunky Skunky

It's all bunk

Bub Bub

no such thing as ghost

symplycurious symplycurious

I do not believe the energy that creates matter can be destroyed. It can be dispersed, moved, reused, remembered.. but not destroyed. To be a full fledged thinking, self aware being.. no matter how minuscule in the grand scheme of the cosmos... that energy is bound to remember and attempt to exist as something close to the same.

DW2 DW2

In response to “I do not believe the energy that creates...

That's a big dash of balder, mister

Bub Bub

In response to “That's a big dash of balder, mister

Do you have proof of this being balder?

AliceD AliceD

In response to “Do you have proof of this being balder?

Proof? I don' need no stinkin' proof...

Bub Bub

Well, all the scientists agree with you that energy can't be destroyed.
But now you are proposing a theory of energy memory? And that still doesn't explain the ghosts, because they have to be made of some kind of matter in order for people to be able to see them.

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “Well, all the scientists agree with you that...

Really? Is "light" matter?

DW2 DW2

In response to “Really? Is "light" matter?

No, light is photons.

And I don't know what your question has to do with my post.

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “No, light is photons. And I don't know what...

"because they have to be made of some kind of matter in order for people to be able to see them." Sound familiar? :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “"because they have to be made of some...

Oh, now I see what you are trying to tell me. You are trying to say that light is matter. But light is not matter, it is energy. I was saying that if people claim to see ghosts, the ghosts have to be matter, or people couldn't see them.

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “Oh, now I see what you are trying to tell...

No that's not what I'm saying. Can you see light?

DW2 DW2

In response to “Yes. Can you?

Yes. Light is not matter, and we can both see it. Glad we finally agree. Lol!

DW2 DW2

And yes. Could atoms exist without some form of "energy memory"? How about a wound that heals?

DW2 DW2

In response to “And yes. Could atoms exist without some form...

I can provide the detailed scientific explanations for how atoms exist and how a wound heals that do not require energy memory, but would take up WAY too much space here for a typical Amirite post.

But you could do the same thing that everybody else has to do with a new theory--submit it to the scientific community for peer review and discussion. Your new Theory of Energy Memory could then obtain widespread scientific acclaim and approval just like the other famous theories did, e.g. Theory of Relativity, Big Bang Theory, Theory of Evolution! I wish you great success!(biggrin)

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “I can provide the detailed scientific...

String theory is already out there. :)

DW2 DW2

I believe it's more sensible to believe in aliens rather than ghosts.
I wouldn't deny the belief of a ghost, I've just never encountered one.

CiscoKarpe CiscoKarpe