SukiesnowLil_PrincessDandyDonTiffaneeTomboyJanetCarlaVicZinceitokChuckTom

Nobody :)

VicZincLil_PrincessTiffaneeChuckTomDandyDonAdaSukiesnowCarlaeitok
Beware of your dreams. Some dreams show up to tell you what to change in your life. Who wants to hear that?

Explained by Sukiesnow...

And I'm talking about the dreams you have in your sleep. They can be messages from your subconscious...suggesting you change your life. Not every dream is an amazing message: some are a result of eating too much, too late, some are a result of overwhelming activities during the day...: like, when I first started driving I ran stoplights in my dreams... Dreams can also be manipulated: you can ask the Universe to send you a dream for learning purposes...you can ask for happy dreams....etc. I could go on...

I rarely remember dreams..
Mostly its when i have to get up for work.

If i wake up before my alarm clock comes on, i'll go use the bathroom.

Then when i go back to sleep, i'll dream of something stupid about work because my mind is telling me to get the hell up..

DandyDon DandyDon

I have some really crazy dreams and I laugh about them, but I do have a recurring dream and that is that I'm lost and can't find my car. lol I have never lost the car....and I'm hoping that dream never comes true.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I have some really crazy dreams and I laugh...

The word "lost" figures prominently. Who the hell want's to be lost? Some part of you might be lost...

Otherwise: you know when you're trying to find your car in a parking lot? And you get that panicky feeling that you might never find it... Seinfeld had a show on that... Your car can represent a mode of "going somewhere in life" perhaps the way of going somewhere in life might be briefly distracted?

Food for thought. Dreams are always worth looking at; especially noting the feeling they give you...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “The word "lost" figures prominently...

I don't analyze my dreams, they are just dreams. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I don't analyze my dreams, they are just...

Analysis isn't necessary...it can be about the feeling you get when you wake up from the dream. So you remembered the dream. That means your dream wanted you to remember it...and it happened at a REM sleep where you could remember it.

It's excellent that you are taking note.

Also: sometimes the feeling a dream leaves you with can resemble a feeling you have in daily life...in RL... That can mean that your subconscious is overflowing and it's bringing that feeling to your attention. And possibly saying: we aren't comfortable with that anymore: help.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Analysis isn't necessary...it can be about...

Like I said before, dreams are just dreams, I don't worry about them or give them a second thought, if I did I would go crazy.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Like I said before, dreams are just dreams, I...

But the fact that they stay in your mind makes them worthy of a second glance.

Most dreams - as I said in my intro - are about you. It's totally up to you to make the distinction about what they are about....some dreams come about from eating too much late at night. Some dreams are about what you've done during the day...if you've been involved in a new activity....

But for the most part...it's good to categorize if you can learn that...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “But the fact that they stay in your mind...

I dream every night, and if I worried about them or tried to analyze them I would be in the nut house. I have much more to worry about in my life than some dreams.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I dream every night, and if I worried about...

Ha. Of course...but your dreams can also help you look at your entire life.

Take it one at a time.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Ha. Of course...but your dreams can also help...

lol Hon, I don't need a dream for me to look at my life. lol I'm living it every day. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “lol Hon, I don't need a dream for me to look...

Ha...of course not.
But they can give you a different perspective.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

When your dreams start haunting you...it's time to sit up and listen...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Oh I always listen to my dreams & many times I was thankful I did

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Oh I always listen to my dreams & many...

Which method do you use? LP...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Which method do you use? LP...

Oh I listen to my instincts. I remember my mama having dreams of seeing my with her parents who had passed away. This occurred several times. One night she went to check on my & I wasn't breathing.

Another time I was having a second nightmare on top of my normal one. It was crashing off into the river. We were supposed to go on vacation. I begged my parents not to go. Glad we didn't cause a truck like my dad's crashed & went in the river the same time we would have been going through.

I take warnings seriously & I am thankful I do.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Oh I listen to my instincts. I remember my...

Your mum had strong angel guides who were helping her...and she was sensitive enough to be a receiver...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Your mum had strong angel guides who were...

Oh I strongly believe she did.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I rarely remember dreams..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “I rarely remember dreams.. Mostly its when i...

I ALWAYS remember my dreams. I have very powerful dreams because I have a very strong imagination. My life is centered around creativity and giving the finger to order and rules.

When my life gets boring though I tend to dream about weird things like malls and sleeping with skater boys

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “I ALWAYS remember my dreams. I have very...

Either i just sleep too good or the Wi-fi screws up my reception..

DandyDon DandyDon

Sometimes people who rarely remember their dreams feel like they are stuck in a life that they can't change...or do anything about. Sometimes...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Sometimes people who rarely remember their...

Sometimes they just don't remember...

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Sometimes they just don't remember...

True. But sometimes never remembering a dream can be a lifelong way of not wanting to face something about life...

Or...and hopefully, temporarily...there are no issues in your life that require attention.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “True. But sometimes //never// remembering a...

Guess i just simply don't remember them.

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Guess i just simply don't remember them.

But you do remember the dreams you have before you are waking up...in order not to be late for work.

I don't know what else to say. I can say a lot. For one: some people may have made up their mind early on in life that they don't wish to be bothered by such things...so why would the Universe be bothered?

I have a friend like that... I've had to realize it was about her...not me... It was her choice...for better or worse. Nothing to do with me. It's interesting and I need to study more about ppl who say they never remember their dreams.

You seem pretty tuned into yourself and aren't living a life of chaotic madness...like most people are. Perhaps you don't need the help, you might be taking care of both your conscious and subconscious needs. That is rare.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “But you do remember the dreams you have...

No idea but I sleep good..

The only reason i remember those dreams, is because it's usually an hour or less before i have to get up again.

It's simply me trying to go back to sleep and my mind not wanting to let me go back to sleep..

Pretty sure if i had any real problems..
I would have nightmares to let me know about it..not dreams that I can't remember..

DandyDon DandyDon

So my dream last night of McDonald's in the mall selling Marijuana....is my goal to get Pot sold as fast food? cuz that would be awesome

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “So my dream last night of McDonald's in the...

That's exciting. You are creative and this could be called a Wish Fullfilment dream.

Or it could be a dream asking you to slow down in the fast lane of life...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

I like some good advice all the time.

eitok eitok

Honestly I believe most dreams are nothing more than the same defragmentation process that computers go through. After the fact they can get quite wild. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “Honestly I believe most dreams are nothing...

Defragging can get wild. And that is one of the purposes of getting sleep.

But, its my estimation that your life is too hectic for real dreams to come through.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP