Want to be a moderator?
<b>I cancelled my class in order to watch the snow fall.</b> <em>So beautiful...we must take in beauty whenever we can...</em>

SukiesnowTiffaneeJerryHendricksonAdafacemanPhilboydStudgesh9683Piper2CarlaTrishZolfieChuckTom

Nobody :)

PhilboydStudgePiper2TiffaneeChuckTomAdaSukiesnowCarla

Explained by Sukiesnow...

Too often people race through life without pausing to "smell the roses"... Nature forces itself on us...those of us who are tuned in...will acquiesce and stoop to appreciate... Which one are you?

Another nice thing about a snow storm...when you come home you feel like a hero, after battling the snow....

And: minus temperatures kill bacteria and viruses...and also bugs... Bugs don't grow very big in Canada...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

It is snowing here right now!

Very pretty.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

You're a teacher?

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

We have white-out conditions right now. A couple inches of snow fell this morning with 40 mph gusts. I just finished plowing and had to hit the end of the driveway 3x because of the drifting from the fields.

faceman faceman

Yes, I often stopped for a moment to watch the snow fall, before getting the snow off the car and scrapping the ice off the windshield, so I could go ahead and get wherever I needed to be. :)

Piper2 Piper2

I think the snowbis beautiful to look at for a time. But it gets old.....quickly. it becomes a battle.

When the trees break out in green in spring, thats when i marvel

Carla Carla

In response to “I think the snowbis beautiful to look at for...

So far it's been a good winter. Not too much grey slush...sunny days...nice snow falling...

But yes...by about March we are all ready for change.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Yes, we must stop and enjoy what's around us when we can :)

Zolfie Zolfie