Want to be a moderator?
<b>Amirite! There seems to be more space at the bottom of posts, along the Reply Line...I am not touching "flag" as much as I used to - hehe - WELL DONE!</b> <em>Have you noticed any improvements?</em>

SukiesnowDandyDonAdaChuckTom

TiffaneeTheCensoredBrit

TiffaneeChuckTomDandyDonAdaSukiesnowprimeiro
Amirite! There seems to be more space at the bottom of posts, along the Reply Line...I am not touching "flag" as much as I used to - hehe - WELL DONE! Have you noticed any improvements?

Explained by Sukiesnow...

It seems I have fat finger pads...so the more space in between clicking areas, the better it is for me... Like the extra space in the area of upvoting (UV) or uploving (UL)...it's appreciated... Also, could we have a pic that represents AMIRITE? For posts...it's time.

I haven't noticed any changes on here.

Personally I think the site is fine the way it is.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

I haven't noticed any changes on here.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I haven't noticed any changes on here...

There is also more space between lines. I noticed it yesterday...

The upgrade will be better. You'll see.

I know you didn't care for SH but the graphic accessibility was better. Even I could access large graphics on SH...

No one uses graphics on here much since they aren't that good or that accessible.

Expression goes to another dimension with graphics.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “There is also more space between lines. I...

I use Thumbnail Zoom with Firefox and the graphics are great.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I use Thumbnail Zoom with Firefox and the...

They don't show up as amazing as they did on my computer...on SH.

Many ppl had graphic conversations on SH...on Amirite no one has them. I used to love them.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Ditto.

It takes a discerning eye. Mine was prolly discerned from years of working at a publishing house.

Hopefully this is part of the big change at Amirite. It could be that they need to bring it about a bit at a time.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Looks the same to me...

Except for the pink elephant that keeps walking across the bottom of the screen...must be a glitch..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Looks the same to me... Except for the pink...

There is more change along the Reply line...where you UV and UL... I notice since I'm always hitting the Flag...but now not so much.

And there is ALSO more space between lines...a leading change...a drop between lines...definitely.

WOW this must be part of the BIG change.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “There is more change along the Reply...

Must be...I'm glad you pointed it out..

DandyDon DandyDon

Now that you mentioned, I'm notincing a pink elephant too.
lol

primeiro primeiro

In response to “Now that you mentioned, I'm notincing a pink...

It's rather strange (smile)

DandyDon DandyDon

I see no changes.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I am not sure what you are referring to. Maybe I should upgrade this computer to a hard drive version.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “I am not sure what you are referring to...

The bottom Reply line...where you reply and where you UV and UL...there is more space between the UV and UL...and Flag icons. When I hit UL it's easier since I'm not always FLagging a person accidentally.

Also...there is more space in leading...there is more of a drop from one line to the next.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “The bottom Reply line...where you reply and...

Maybe. I use a mouse not a finger. This computer is very old.

VicZinc VicZinc

In response to “Maybe. I use a mouse not a finger. This...

I noticed it yesterday. I worked in publishing so I'm more alert to changes in typestyles, and leading changes.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

i don't spend enough time on here to notice small changes lol.. i wish they would change the way comment replies are set up (make them look less like answers/comments)

Skunky Skunky

In response to “i don't spend enough time on here to notice...

Oh...you think everything looks the same? Hard to distinguish what is a Comment is from a Comment/Reply?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Oh...you think everything looks the same?...

i can tell the difference but its just annoying how its setup like a comment rather than a reply to a comment. that alone would make me feel happier about using this site more. make the replies look like replies rather than comments in their own bubble.

Skunky Skunky

In response to “i can tell the difference but its just...

Yes... I remember when I was new on here I noticed the same thing...it's like the reply box should be in a different colour or something...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Yes... I remember when I was new on here I...

the colour scheme on this site is messed up. some comments are outlined in white and some comment replies are also outlined in white. the colour scheme on this site is totally inconsistent. its makes it more confusing. the replies should have their own dedicated colour box.

Skunky Skunky

In response to “the colour scheme on this site is messed up...

I agree. Even when you get used to it...it still takes extra brain power to differentiate....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

its annoying in the sense that when you want to glance at all of the comments quickly, you end up reading all of the replies too.

Skunky Skunky

Thanks, Ser...for the pic!!!

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

None. Still wondering if this new site will ever appear...

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit

I haven't notice any change thus fare, other than the same daily trolls ... look above.

Markymark Markymark