Post of the Day

DW2sh9683StarzAbovetrooperSofiaSukiesnowTrishMasha

Nobody :)

SofiaMashaSukiesnow

My best was my 6th grade teacher and my worst was my 8th grade math teacher.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

grade 1 teacher, said i was dumb and could not read, yelled all the time, and dragged everyone down

sh9683 sh9683

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Best: Mr. Lamb Worst: Ms. Miller

trooper trooper

Bad teachers, I had some. But best, that left a big impression even to this day, there was two. They're married to each other xD. He teaches Physicochemical (or Physics-chemistry - I have no clue how it's said in English), and she was my Math tutor. Both have become very good friends. It's been around 12 years. They're very good people and have helped me a lot.

Sofia Sofia

My junior year liturature teacher. She took me aside, told me i didnt belong with the kids there, get out while i could. Drove me to a different district for a ged and helped me enlist in the usaf. Best thing that ever happened to me. Story is longer, but will leave it at that

Carla Carla

My worst teacher was my grade 1 teacher. Of all grades to have as your worst teacher...grade 1 has got to be the worst...

The best? Can't really say...no one that outstanding.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Two worst Teachers: First grade. We were all sitting on the floor. I raised my hand and said I had to go to the bathroom. He told me I could hold it for an hour. Half an hour in I no longer could and pissed my pants. He made me "in front of all the other kids use a whole roll of paper towels to clean it up, then had me sit on all the used paper towels until the end of class.
2nd was my Junior year literary teacher who wanted us all to write short stories. Average was one or two pages. I wrote a thirty page one. Got a C. Her only criticism being my family had "better attend Church".
Best was Mr. Huffsmitd. Sophomore science. He taught me to really question Everything.

DW2 DW2 OP

worst was called Mr. Stewart. He made us do oral reports for class. Twice I went on my study hall to meet him and he ghosted. The third time, I met him and he literally laughed out loud at my report.... It wasn't funny... He also said my friends weren't good and shouldn't hang around them. My favorite teachers were my English teachers Mrs. Charter and Mrs. LaCoe.

Trish Trish

One of my best teachers was an Appaloosa named Brett. He taught me how to be a better leader. I feel so honoured when I visit him.

Masha Masha