Mod Team
I think people have two faces: One that they show others and another that they think they're showing them. What do you think?   How many faces does a person have and what are they?

ZaraZooper

Nobody :)

VicZincTiffaneeSofiaTomboyJanetSukiesnow

Psychology suggests that the more you are with other people that equals the way you are inside yourself; the more self-actualized you are.

This is what everyone should strive for.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Just the one, it originally came from the Roman God Janus who had two faces one at the front and one at the back...now it is considered dishonest by saying one thing to one person and something different to another person...

JD JD

Some people have split personalities. It doesn't make them two-faced, they just have more than one side to them.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

I think I'm pretty much upfront , I learned long ago not to hold my feelings back because as a Child that's all I did .......hide my true feelings.

If I'm Wild you'll know it.
If I'm happy you'll know it.
If I'm Crazy in Love you'll know it.
If I've got the Devil in me you'll know it.

*Wicked giggles*

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

You are talking about a popular meme: "How I think I look - How I actually look".

SmartAZ SmartAZ

I have but one. I've gone just crazy enough that two or 46 just isn't possible. :)

DW2 DW2

Something I've noticed while I was growing up, how someone acts with their family, inside their own home, and then their friends, it's completely different. They might not even see it, and some are just the same, but I've seen a lot of people that change completely just on those two scenarios. If I have to say, many people have a lot of faces. Family face, friends face, work face and so on. It's not automatically a bad thing. I certainly don't expect people to act with their Bosses the same way they act with their best friend. It doesn't stop being them.

Sofia Sofia