• Topics:Fun / Jokes
  • Featured on the home page on Jan 24th 2017
  • Post Of The Day on Jan 19th 2017

TrishStickCavemanPhilboydStudgeDW2Lil_PrincessPiper2urwutuisDarkest_SerenityPlatinumMarkymarkSir_WhatzTiffaneeBudwickdd_ixon18StarzAbovesh9683SeonagDandyDonJanHaskellGronk17OzSurferTanor_FauxThibaultNowlostbeachbumozzyboyMogalSofiaAdaRobertVonnikJerryHendricksonBrianlCezarZolfieWill_JanitorJustJimColoSukiesnowMarianneFreerangerTheCensoredBritHegeMariefacemanMazeThinkerbellprimeiromeow_199BlewynanifailJPMatthewsSunny_the_skepticSmartAZ
How about we put the number of members controversy to rest. It's simple. Let's have a ROLL CALL!!! Signify by typing "HERE"...and make this the POTD so everyone can see it

Explained by Simplesoul...

Not everyone is privy to this alleged "staff room", and the stories that refer to it as a base. So give a holler if you're here. What could be simpler and more accurate?

Sir Whatz has entered the room

Sir_Whatz Sir_Whatz

I don't care how many members are here, it's no big deal.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I counted 25 members who made a post or comment of some kind in the past 24 hours. It is not as dead as some claim it to be.

And yeah I am here.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I counted 25 members who made a post or...

We'd be sunk if you weren't here Tiff

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I have seen you make several comments saying the site is dead or dying. I won't look, but I have seen them here and there :)

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “I have seen you make several comments saying...

Yes I have but every time the site seems dead it bounces back again.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

But, we can make a pretty good estimate. James follows everybody, right? If you look to see who he is following, there are 1640 pages of 24 users being followed - or 39,360 users. It seems that about 25 of those are active daily, and untold numbers more that have me blocked.

By the way, what is the controversy?

Budwick Budwick

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/587fb64b29e...

Just as an observation, using your method, you may see the total number of members, but if you look for the profiles for each of them, many are very old and non-particpatory, some are anonymous, and others have no information available. You're probably right about the approximately 25 who are currently active.

Linnster Linnster

Here

DWF DWF

I went through all the posts from the last two weeks and wrote down all the names of those that had commented...I found 68 and serenity put up another list and I found that I had missed about three, which makes it seventy...I would say 30 are active everyday during the week....and in the first page of questions, I found 13 different posters.....so the site is fine , but more members would be great......here

Platinum Platinum

In response to “https://m.popkey.co/9c34d7/46gDD.gif

LMAO!!! Now THAT was funny.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

Is he saying he is here or asking permission to go to the rest room, Marky? (hehe)

Mogal Mogal

In response to “Is he saying he is here or asking permission...

(hehe) Gotta love horshack.

Markymark Markymark

In response to “(hehe) Gotta love horshack.

I'm still laughing. What a perfect reply to this post.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “I'm still laughing. What a perfect reply to...

Thanks. I can be a bit of a clown at times.

Markymark Markymark

Marky can you favourite this post please
pretty please with an added xtra

Sexy **** in Yoga bottoms (hehe)(hello) now that's woke you up with a Smile my Cheeky friend (6)(mischief)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Marky can you favourite this post please...

THAT is my new favorite TV Show!

Budwick Budwick

In response to “THAT is my new favorite TV Show!

(hello) lolz it's like a Peach (mischief)
I'm hypnotized

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “(hello) lolz it's like a Peach...

DarestS That type of butt is easy to get just walk 6 flights of stairs a day and wear the correct type of pants. Hiphuggers just don't do it, jeans with some stretch belted high. Tis necessary to belt up to the waist. HA HA I do that when I work cause the rest of me is under a big apron, so at least the part showing looks pretty good.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “DarestS That type of butt is easy to get just...

I miss using my 10ft trampoline in this Weather , the only one using it is next doors Dog JB lolz that really keeps me toned and it's great fun. (biggrin) originally bought it for my Girl and her friends but I Love it.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I remember Arnold (hehe)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Yo estoy aqui.

Linnster Linnster

Why are you talking about the staff room , it don't tell you want you want to know...

Platinum Platinum

In response to “Why are you talking about the staff room , it...

That's why I made this post. 9 so far, in a little over 2 hours.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “That's why I made this post. **__9__** so...

Because they are not on your post, does not mean they are not on at the moment...

Platinum Platinum

In response to “Because they are not on your post, does not...

I know, but... I trust my eyes, as I said to you when you jumped me about this topic a few days ago.
Just having a little fun here, and maybe 70 members WILL respond. What are you afraid of, and WHY?

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “I know, but... I trust my eyes, as I said to...

Just found another 8 on other posts that are not on here...it's nice you are taking an interest...thanks for that...

Platinum Platinum

In response to “Just found another 8 on other posts that are...

Tell them to report for roll call or they are M.I.A. (hehe)
I don't have anyone blocked and as far as I know, nobody has blocked me.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Tell them to report for roll call or they are...

I'll send them , since most of them are my friends , pain in the **** but if it will resolve this I'll invite each member I know. (smile)

which is cool because you'll get to meet more members.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “I'll send them , since most of them are my...

Good. I want this to be fun AND fair.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

Actually you will be lucky to get 70 in one evening, but you should get around 30....I'm not afraid of anything , why do you ask

Platinum Platinum

Remember the share feature on SH Simple Soul
we made our posts and then shared with all our friends , that's what's missing on here.

It's hit and miss how many will join this post (think) and that's a shame because I would like to see the outcome of this post myself.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Darkest Serenity here

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

One of the problems with polls like these is everyone comes on here at different times. Some in the morning, some in the afternoon and some at night. You have ones that are here everyday and you have ones that only sign in on the weekends. All of those are 'active members' but they all have their different routines.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “One of the problems with polls like these is...

Unless it gets removed because it doesn't go the site's way, this poll isn't going anywhere :)

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Unless it gets removed because it doesn't go...

The poll won't go anywhere but it will be pushed back to page2 by other posts and then will be missed by most of the users of the site.

There needs to be a way that we can have pinned posts a-la Twitter.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “The poll won't go anywhere but it will be...

Make it POTD as I suggested. I would rather have this , than someone TELLING me statistics that I can't see. Amirite? :)

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Make it POTD as I suggested. I would rather...

Even POTD's disappear pretty quickly. It would be great if posts like this can be pinned to the opinion or question page for a set amount of time...maybe 48 hours.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Even POTD's disappear pretty quickly. It...

I guess. I never noticed. But I think even in 24 hours, active members have enough time to reply. I'm not trying to prove anything here. There is no right or wrong. I just saw a bunch of posts and comments about it, and I even got grilled about it a few days ago. So I thought it would be fun and somewhat fair.
There's even a newer post about it on "JUST IN".

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

I can do that for ya SS

Come Midnight my time it will be POTD

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “lol

It's within my privileges.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “It's within my privileges.

As long as your privileges doesn't include hacking into someone's account and typing "here" FOR them, that's fine (hehe). Of course you would NEVER do that, right? (hmm)

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “As long as your privileges doesn't include...

hahaha Oh don't even joke about that , some have no sense of humour on here.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I'm here. And on about seven other sites!!!!

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

In response to “I'm here. And on about seven other sites!!!!

hi Taff could you favourite this post please (biggrin)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I Love the virtual Staff room on here SS.
I've moderated another site for a friend but on here the Developer
has made it so easy to moderate and assist members. (smile)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I have counted about ten people. I would say that your call of 25 active members is spot on.

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18

In response to “I have counted about ten people. I would say...

Yup. I don't take anyone's "word" for anything, especially online. Or statistics that no one can see. If I SEE 70 or 80, then I will believe 70 or 80.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Yup. I don't take anyone's "word" for...

I think one member who has responded to this post, thinks that you were saying that there is 25 active members A DAY on this site.

I construed it more as saying 25....period.

I agree, I don't see any of these mysterious 80 members.

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18

In response to “I think one member who has responded to this...

I said 15 - 20 the other day, and I got attacked and reprimanded with invisible statistics.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “I said 15 - 20 the other day, and I got...

I can relate. The contributor of that very 'fake news' is having a go at me, as you and I speak.

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18

In response to “I can relate. The contributor of that very...

I saw. In fact, that banter helped to prompt this post.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “I saw. In fact, that banter helped to prompt...

Glad to know that I helped add fuel to the controversy. LOL!

I got to be careful as I am 'debating' my way into a nasty block, if you understand anything about the other player. He does love his petty blockings.

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18

You are lying again, you are stalking me and trolling the site and if you want to prove me and ser wrong, I challenge you to go on our list of members and send me any that have not been on this site in the last few weeks, if you find 35 that's not been on here, I will apologize and you can apologise to me if you're wrong....this is a challenge

Platinum Platinum

In response to “You are lying again, you are stalking me and...

JD . this is a ROLL CALL , over a week we will see how many members are on here , there is no need to get so defensive (think) the members who join this post will speak for themselves. Amirite ?

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/58802221e33...

I'm not defensive, I'm having fun...why am I interested in a roll call, I know how many members come and go...my comment to dru that she was lying, got 23 loved notifications and that proves that there were 23 at least on last night...

Platinum Platinum

In response to “I'm not defensive, I'm having fun...why am I...

I think that's a glitch JD
I had a notification that I had 40 Loves on this post on one comment last night lolz

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

As I recalled, I have already "challenged" you with quite a few of those members. As in, nobody has heard from them since late 2015.

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18

In response to “As I recalled, I have already...

Are you wimping out as usual...go to the list me and ser made and give me the names of those who have not been on here since 2015...put your money where your mouth is or show the members what a troublemaking liar you are...we are all watching you....hehe

Platinum Platinum

Yet you accused me of taking this website way too seriously????LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Yet you accused me of taking this website way...

I'm just having fun, misery guts

Platinum Platinum

In response to “I'm just having fun, misery guts

Ah so when you accuse dd of being a stalker and trolling you THAT'S just you "having fun". Yet we are all socks, trolls or stalkers when having a debate with users who disagree with our opinions?

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Ah so when you accuse dd of being a stalker...

JD has been blocked by this poster Gronk
so is unable to respond. (nme)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “JD has been blocked by this poster Gronk so...

Ugh, this is why I'm against blocking(silencing people who I even disagree with), because there's nothing in JD's opinions that is freakin' offensive!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Ugh, this is why I'm against...

I know and I remember that frustration when I'd get a notification and then find myself on the question page and then another and another notification knowing I'd been blocked by that user. (no)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Hi Gonk, good to see you. You are like me rarely on. I hope life is good😊

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

In response to “Hi Gonk, good to see you. You are like me...

Hi Barb :) Eh when I do post a comment I tend to piss off people on here for having common sense opinions lol!!! :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Hi Barb :) Eh when I do post a comment I...

I know. Ain't life grand😊

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

In response to “I know. Ain't life grand😊

Yes it is :)........Not so grand though for our ridiculously wealthy(1%er) pampered OUT OF TOUCH/KNOW IT ALL celebrities in constant meltdown because Trump was elected President. Their ignorant beef is that he's just a celebrity(??????)...yet they want Tom Hanks to run for President lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Yes it is :)........Not so grand though for...

They can look at Reagan. They thought he was a joke. They were wrong again. The hypocrisy that is displayed amazes me. I feel they should bust Madonnas door down. Put her "roughly" in some cuffs. While they tear up her house looking for the bombs she might be harboring, she's threatening to drop on Trump and the White House. Make an example out of her flagrant bad behavior and the rest of these "celebrities" will fall in line. My offer still stands to help rent that old schoolbus and help them. MOVE!!! I didn't notice if that old New Yorker Madonna was speaking in her fake English accent. What a phony😊

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

In response to “They can look at Reagan. They thought he was...

I agree 1000% Barb!!!
Eh Madonna is an aging insecure pop star who is still TRYING to be relevant in 2017, this time with teenagers in 2017 using her "shock" antics of stating she's thought of blowing up the White House, yet she wonders why her teenage son doesn't want to live with her.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I agree 1000% Barb!!! Eh Madonna is an aging...

Time to reinvent herself as an antiamerican. She is an embarrassment to herself and her son.

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

In response to “Time to reinvent herself as an antiamerican...

Celebrities have over inflated egos BECAUSE of how our country's liberal msm portrays them, and unfortunately the ill informed bottom feeders buy into it ......"oh Tom Hanks or George Clooney should run for President, because they both were spot on portraying/PRETENDING to be___".
When in reality, they're just actors who'll take ANY part as actors to<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BTLrcMqTIGE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> further their career.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Celebrities have over inflated egos BECAUSE...

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/33mO5V29eug" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gronk17 Gronk17

Rather then go into their own pockets for supporting their causes. They feel appearances by them at a huge price paid to see them is their way of contributing to the charity or whatever they stand for. By the time that have given the proceeds of this event. You can better believe everyone involved recieves some sort of compensation. Meanwhile they take their big tax right offs. The total arrogance of this really pisses me off.

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

In response to “Rather then go into their own pockets for...

Barb that pisses me off as well.....why don't they on their own fork over 99% of their MILLIONS to the government or to the causes that they supposedly are so passionate about????? Nope, they won't because in actuality they don't want to change anything about their rich and famous lifestyles they've become accustomed to.... instead they donate their PRESENCE at a fundraiser for their causes.
Oprah bothers me the most..her net worth as the most powerful/rich black single woman with no children, is in the billions....yet she has all these mansions to house/pamper her dogs, INSTEAD of donating 99% of HER wealth to the disenfranchised in our country, and her having to live like a peasant having only 1 million a year to live on!

Gronk17 Gronk17

There are around 70 but most of those are not here everyday and a lot of them rarely post anything. There are only around 25 to 30 what I would call full-timers.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “There are around 70 but most of those are not...

Thank you. Which is what two of us, (at least) have been trying to tell John.

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18

I'M HERE!!

How many is that by now?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “14

So that probably means there are 30 on for a 6 hour period. Prime time.

Ha, I see no one much favourited post.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “So that probably means there are 30 on for a...

Who knows NOW? A moderator has already hacked my headline. And they are out cheerleading for votes. That reeks of desperation. lol

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Who knows NOW? A moderator has already hacked...

I thought it would make things simpler for you to count SS [I like to make things simpler] and I already told you I will invite all my friends to your post and Newbies and members who have returned to Amirite after being off here for years , it is after all a

ROLL CALL is it not ?

actually I thought of doing one of these myself last night ........good idea.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Seems more like a troublemaker trying to put this site down...you have continually been saying we don't have many members and when the mod tries to help you, you put her down...

Platinum Platinum

In response to “Seems more like a troublemaker trying to put...

It's ok JD , She's not causing me any trouble
and I'm interested to see the outcome of this post (biggrin)(wink)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “It's ok JD , She's not causing me any trouble...

That's right. I'm not. Why did you remove my reply to his insulting and provocative comment, and allow his comment?
Shall I still follow his orders and post an apology to all members for my "lack of integrity and manners"? Should I (hehe)?

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “That's right. I'm not. Why did you remove my...

It was flagged
No one is expecting any kind of apology
well I'm certainly not.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I didn't ask anyone to favorite it. That was a moderator who added it in all caps.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “I didn't ask anyone to favorite it. That was...

Ppl need to get used to favouriting post and for feature.

Still...for x number of hours during prime time I'd say we have 30 members logging on. Which is not bad...probably more than "other" sites.

I don't know what it will take to create a SodaHead "buzz"...

That site took a while to grow, too.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

HERE

º^乂

Ada Ada

Oh I am here sometimes & sometimes I ain't here when I am here.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Oh I am here sometimes & sometimes I...

(hehe) we all get those moments babe

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “(hehe) we all get those moments babe

(hehe)(hehe) My moments never stop

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Love it

Thanks Carla (smile)

Maze Maze

In response to “Here

And there

Carla Carla

In response to “DD that is cute

Thanks (smile)

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Redrum!

hahaha that Kid freaked me out , little Kids in Horror movies always do.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Sir Whatz has entered the room

Sir_Whatz Sir_Whatz

In response to “Sir Whatz has entered the room

But Elvis has left the building.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “But Elvis has left the building.

because I forgot to put on deodorant before I came in

Sir_Whatz Sir_Whatz

I'm here - somewhere.

ozzyboy

In response to “I'm here - somewhere.

lolz hi Ozzy Boy can you favourite this post please (biggrin)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “HERE

hi Lorraine can you favourite this post please (biggrin)
just be so much easier to tally up

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Here.

hi Jim can you favourite this post please (biggrin)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Here

hi Starz can you favourite this post please (biggrin)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I'm good with how it is. Otherwise would have walked long ago. :)

DW2 DW2

This question has changed a whole lot, from when I first saw it. Obviously I am here, since I'm commenting on it and all.....

"

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “This question has changed a **whole** lot...

Yes, it's not MY post anymore. It has been commandeered, manipulated, lobbied, hacked, and hijacked. Really makes someone want to post questions and opinions, doesn't it?

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Yes, it's not **MY** post anymore. It has...

I noticed......good grief! I hope it doesn't discourage you from posting. It's just cool to be changing somebody's 'poll' that way, not cool at all. (wary)

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I noticed......good **grief**! I hope it...

They're "helping" me. How nice. I thought my original post was succinct, but I'm not an expert, OR an egomaniac.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “They're "helping" me. How nice. I...

"Help" smelp. Your post WAS succinct, but even if it wasn't, it's YOUR post. (Just not cool).....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “"Help" //smelp//. Your post WAS...

I'm going to the LIBRARY (scn) to better learn to write a "grabber" type sentence. Then I might post again someday. (pce)

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

That's because there are fanatics in power here who think they know better than you do what you want to say.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “That's because there are fanatics in power...

Astounding, isn't it? (hehe)

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Astounding, isn't it? (hehe)

Who could have imagined such a thing could happen?

Linnster Linnster

That's precisely why I don't post anything here. I DO NOT want my words changed to something SOMEBODY ELSE thinks makes more sense or is "clearer". Im capable of saying exactly what i mean. If I find my comments have ever been "modified" I'll be out of here in a heartbeat. And I will tell others how things operate here. You're right Piper. NOT COOL AT ALL. I also don't like being asked to favorote a post. If I want to do that on a post I feel is worthy, then I'll do it. This place feels like kindergarten where we have to dumb everything down for people, and another person feels justified changing someone's words, THUS changing the meaning.

JPMatthews JPMatthews

In response to “That's precisely why I don't post anything...

I understand, JP. I can't imagine anyone not being pretty irked, if someone took it upon themselves to alter something they'd posted.

To be fair, I don't think that happens very often anymore, but it shouldn't happen at all. As you've probably noticed, it is the unwarranted removal of posts, comments, whole conversations and sometimes members, that is far more common. I know that quite a few HAVE left the site because of that, or are less active here.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I understand, JP. I can't imagine anyone...

Far more common ???
I can go 5 days without moderating one member

Give me a break , you used to be moderated on a daily basis , you , Linn and various others when you were given reason to VENT vocally , frequently and relentlessly.

I'm far more tolerant than you realise , SOME of you will never be satisfied.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Far more common ??? I can go 5 days without...

Interesting that you would say that, DS, because I've never once said I was moderated on a daily basis. I and others often have had perfectly civil content removed simply out of spite, that is true.

Even members who had not formerly noticed that or experienced it, began see what was going on. They joined in on the VENTING when the occasion arose. You know......like when they saw it happening to someone else, it happened to them, or they were commenting on a related subject on a 'post'.

As far anyone "venting relentlessly" about it? I doubt that. As long as posts, comments, and replies continue to get deleted (or altered) for no valid reason, though, members will be saying something about it.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Interesting that you would say that, DS...

Months and months posts were made about heavy censorship , unfair moderation , removal of certain mods and you Piper were on everyone, with a friend or two in toe saying

"Oh Piper where has your conversation/comment disappeared to , has the Great Oz been at it again"

I have Eyes and a great memory , though that episode does not bring back great memories for me.

Look for those kind of posts in recent months , the only thing you'll find is the odd anon who feels like rocking the boat when no one has been censored and everyone is happily posting.

IF I was unfair in my moderation , you'd know it because post after post would be made and if I was deleting those posts , you'd know it because members on here don't miss a thing.

As for unfair removal of members.

If someone joins here and appears to be instigating as soon as they join and they continue and escalate , then that member will be watched , advised to enjoy using the site as others do on here and if they continue , then they will be thrown off site.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Months and months posts were made about heavy...

Yep, there were indeed quite a few posts submitted on those subjects. I'm pretty sure I wasn't on every one of them, but IF I was....so **** WHAT?

The reason why there were so many posts about undo so-called moderation, is for the reason I've already mentioned. Friends "in toe"'? Haha......

I'm, glad to hear that you have eyes. I do too, AND a good memory!

There HAVE been posts and comments removed for no apparent good reason, recently, and posts submitted about it. Those posts generally go poof, yet the ones complaining about other issues on the site do not.

Your unbidden 'editing' of THIS post aside, I think you probably ARE trying to be "fair in your moderation".
My reply to another poster was not intended as a personal attack......

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Yep, there were indeed quite a few posts...

I'll accept that lolz you crack me up when you Swear at me but I had it coming.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Watched? (ono) lol... omg! Don't bother (bye) It just ain't that darn important to me.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Watched? (ono) lol... omg! Don't bother...

I wasn't talking about you
I was talking about previous
Banned members SS.

the ONLY thing I'm watching is this post to watch the figures rise.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

You set a challenge

I dot the i's and cross all the t's , can't help it , I'm a Virgo and it's just the way my Brain works , it has nothing to do with my Ego.

hardly any members would of favourited this post and even if you don't wish to make things simple
I'm sure many of us do , as I have asked my friends politely to favourite this post for COUNTING PURPOSES ONLY AND THEY HAVE DONE SO.

more will be on , rest assured Simple Soul

and the reason only ONE member is actually making a fuss about my edit that was made with NO malicious intent at all , is because as I INFORMED you in PM I do not edit members posts as a RULE , just thought as this is a ROLL CALL I would make an exception.

I have not moderated one Person in over 4 days
comments & posts except you.

I am Polite but I'm Biting my Lip here ......

Darkest Serenity

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “You set a challenge **I dot the i's and...

That's perfectly understandable, as long as it's your i's and t's.

Piper2 Piper2

What was the original question if you don't mind me asking?

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18

In response to “What was the original question if you don't...

It is her original question up now Dru

I only altered so members would favourite this post for an easier count and I made them aware that it was I who was asking not Simple Soul........I deleted it earlier.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Since the question addressed to ME has been answered FOR me, I see that I'm not needed here (no)

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Since the question addressed to ME has been...

I thought I'd get in there first before you twist it and blow it out of proportion
you seem to be quite good at that.

Editing titles [slight spelling errors etc] is not HACKING , it's actually what we as Mod's are asked to do in the Mod guide and that's generally all I do to a title.

YOU asked for POTD and then you make a BIG deal about being made POTD.

CHEER LEADING

YOU wanted members to join YOUR post , this post without me sharing it with all the members I know who frequent the site , would have been LOST under pages and pages of Trump posts.........then how would you of got your figures?

I APOLOGISE for editing your title without coming to you first but it wasn't done with Malicious intent SS , I simply thought with hundreds of comments it would make it easier for you to count because most of these faces will not even be familiar to you.

You have to admit it's far easier counting members in their columns than trawling through chat.

I know you think the figures are Pathetic and I have no issue with this , it's your opinion but many of these members have been friends for a long time and they LIKE using Amirite.

There maybe members who need a break for weeks/months for Health and other reasons but they are still a vital part of this Community and truly missed.

Many have welcomed Bozette back since last night after a short break , that's the kind of Friendships this site creates.

have a good day Simple Soul

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “I thought I'd get in there first before you...

What did I misspell?

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “What did I misspell?

lolz you're comical SS
stick around and get to know
the many members on Amirite

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Not tonight :)

I wish there was a counter to say how many are onsite like many sites have but it's Saturday , so you're probably right , it's quiet on here tonight. (nme)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

"I am here" is the one of the only sentences that is always true since you're always where you are. lol

Thibault Thibault

In response to “"I am here" is the one of the only...

hi Thibault can you favourite this post please (biggrin)
that's very true btw lolz

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Here!!!! lol .....<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8StG4fFWHqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Here!!!! lol .....<iframe...

Love this song , very apt Gronk (hehe) can you favourite the post please :)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I'm here too, but not been on much the last few days as my computer has crashed. Just using my phone until my new one arrives

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “I'm here too, but not been on much the last...

hope it arrives soon Dallas , such a pain when that happens (biggrin)

I was off line for nearly 2 months last Summer except 10 mins a day because of my Server , they had dug up the rd and buggered our connection some how , so I changed Server but it took ages (ono)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Here !

Brianl Brianl

In response to “Here !

hello Brian , could you favourite this post please , will make it so much easier to count. (biggrin)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

So there is 37 on this post so far and may be more if I'm blocked..and so can those who keep putting this site down and lying about the numbers ...change the needle....and this is on just one post....

Platinum Platinum

In response to “So there is 37 on this post so far and may be...

Tiffanee told us the true number, so you can quit fibbing now.

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18

In response to “Tiffanee told us the true number, so you can...

tell him on another post Dru
SS has blocked him
so he cannot respond (smile)

I count 51 on here so far on this post and those who are onsite but chose not to join this roll call , also including those who chose not to favourite the post.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “tell him on another post Dru SS has blocked...

We are talking about active members, members who post a lot and comment a lot. I don't find that anywhere close to fifty.

I will find and tell him. :) I am sure he will appreciate that.

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18

In response to “We are talking about active members, members...

Ergo
JP Matthews
Lorraine
Linnster
DWF
Simple Soul
Vic Zinc
Bird1986
Symplycurious

add these to the 41 who Favorited this post (nme)

I've not added members like Chuck Tom because he's been off for months [even though for me he is a member of our Community] and the same for Barb and Boz and any who have been off for weeks or who are off for weeks at a time
those members I have not added.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “HERE!

hello Beach **** , could you favourite this post please (biggrin) just so much easier to count.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “hello Beach **** , could you favourite this...

Ok, I live under a rock, which doesn't bother me at all. I don't know if I 'favourite' this post correctly or not.

beachbum beachbum

In response to “Ok, I live under a rock, which doesn't bother...

lolz BB , click on the (l) at the top of the post , it's on 35 so far (nme)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Something else to consider. There are certain users that only hang out on certain posts so if you avoid those posts you may never see those people anyway.

There are also people that join and block people so you never see them posting unless you sign out and take a look.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Reporting for duty!

primeiro primeiro

In response to “Reporting for duty!

(hehe) So many Cool People on one post
I Love it

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “(hehe) So many Cool People on one post I Love it

Aren't you glad I gave you the idea? (hehe) Maybe you can send out emails to suspended members and get 5000 more.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Aren't you glad I gave you the idea? (hehe)...

Fabulous idea

I think I'll give that idea a swerve but thanks all the same , going well don't ya think ?

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Fabulous idea I think I'll give that idea a...

I don't know why you are taunting. I just wanted to clear up the controversy, since there were a dozen posts about membership numbers. What, exactly, did you take offense to?
It IS a fabulous idea. With all the recruiting, lobbying and cheer leading you've been doing, I figured it was the next logical step.
At least this isn't the usual 65 comments from a 5 member lovefest. It's the most "fun" post since I'VE been here.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “I don't know why you are taunting. I just...

YOUR post will do that SS but if I had not made this POTD and invited members who are on here frequently , your post would of been lost as Tiff has stated on this post.

Not taken offence but did come back with a Sarcastic retort to yours , I am only Human. (smile)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “YOUR post will do that SS but if I had not...

As I said on my last post. There are no winners or losers here. Just information. What's wrong with that? You seemed to take it personally.
I wasn't being sarcastic. I was serious. Anything to get those numbers up. It made sense.
And after all that... the numbers are STILL pathetic.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Any count yet?

Yeah. With extreme lobbying, hacking, recruiting, POTD, and cheer leading...35 over a 25 hour period. Far from 70

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

Meh.. fishing for favorites, eh?

StickCaveman StickCaveman

In response to “Meh.. fishing for favorites, eh?

ooooh there's always one and it's not Simple Soul lolz can you favourite the post SC so it's an easier count please (biggrin)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Not hardly.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

I am never far behind

symplycurious symplycurious

Count me in! (a)

JanHaskell JanHaskell

I don't think it should be POTD

Does attendance make headlines on the news?

fuzala fuzala

In response to “I don't think it should be POTD Does...

Are you kidding? All month the media has been talking about who is attending PRESIDENT ELECT TRUMP's inauguration.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Are you kidding? All month the media has...

Still, the focus was more on the inauguration

The focus for this isn't something huge like that

fuzala fuzala

The reason it was suggested it be made POTD was to keep it on a mor active level so it didn't disappear onto page 3. He wasn't fishing for accolades.

Linnster Linnster

I know I'ts late, but I am also here.
The dog ate my homework.

HegeMarie HegeMarie

Kinda, sorta, here.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

By the way, if you're still keeping count, there should be at least 97 active or semi-active persons, at least when I started counting recent posters to see how active it was since November 1st. But that's how many I got so far.

I didn't come across recent posters with a username that starts with a Q or Y, or starts with a number or non-alphanumeric characters. (Edit: Haven't been on in 4 weeks at least, and was only counting the commenters on this post to update my numbers heh. I didn't see the ones who liked/favourited, but didn't comment.)

I'm not counting anonymous members though, unless you have a way to count unique Anonymous or Guest members, but that would require their IPs showing up, like how Wikis and some forum sites I've been on, do it. And I record as I see them, so I'm not counting old posts.

The "You Might Also Like" links have many people that don't come here anymore, and rarely any one recent that I recognised.

Tanor_Faux Tanor_Faux

Here! Hello to all (smile)!

I am very late - sorry, Darkest Serenity, I had a very busy time.

As I see, 44 favourited this post.

(hug)

Marianne Marianne

In response to “Here! Hello to all (smile)! I am very late -...

(hug) you're not late babe , this is a New members post
her name is Simple Soul and this roll call will be counted over 7 days

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “(hug) you're not late babe , this is a New...

Oh, I thought that I was the last to answer - lol.

Marianne Marianne

In response to “There..

hello , I'm one of the Mod's on here
if you need any assistance onsite
just come find me.

enjoy using Amirite

Ser

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “hello , I'm one of the Mod's on here if you...

Okay...Thank You....

wearedough wearedough

In response to “Okay...Thank You....

you're welcome

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Add to that 48

Ergoproxy
Fuz
JP Matthews
Lorraine
Linnster
Boz
DWF
DrWho1011
Simple Soul
Vic Zinc
Bird1986
Symplycurious
Barb
urwutuis
Love Quiz time
Cheshire_cat
Hoot Owl
Goblue1968
Mc Fly

that's 68 members more than will be on the site I used to moderate because if I go over there now or anytime in the next week , there will only be me onsite. (no)

Some have no idea how much goes into these kind of sites in the back ground , how much a Developer charges an hour. Well I do and that's why I try my best for every Administrator/Creator/Member.

I may get it wrong occasionally but I'm only Human and there's only so much nonsense I can Stomach.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Add to that 48 Ergoproxy Fuz JP Matthews...

Remove from that 48 the two who self deactivated.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Remove from that 48 the two who self deactivated.

Oh they will both be back soon enough
you'll see , they've both DA'd when they need a break
many times.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Oh they will both be back soon enough you'll...

Then you may add them. Until then, they are not active.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Then you may add them. Until then, they are...

You take them off your roll call because my Guys stay on mine SS

I make mine

so far because there are members on here that not even I am that familiar with........not many though.

Not Lobbying or Cheer leading now , just using my Eye's , they're great for Observation don't ya know.

Getting close to 70 , ready to eat your words Simple Soul lolz (hello) just messing wit ya.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpupl...

67 ?? I see 48 favorites. And one joined AFTER I made the post...coincidentally after two "deactivated" themselves. I guess if you self deactivate, and then make another account, it's not multiple accounts.
Honestly, I really do NOT care. I just got sick of the the arguing. If you want 70, I'm sure there will be 70, one way or another, by hook or crook. That's what it's like when one has "privileges". I'm moving on.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “67 ?? I see 48 favorites. And one joined...

Open YOUR Eyes , yes I'm Privileged , God Blessed me with Eagle Eyes , I don't miss a thing.

Ergoproxy
Fuz
JP Matthews
Lorraine
Linnster
Boz
DWF
DrWho1011
Simple Soul
Vic Zinc
Bird1986
Symplycurious
Barb
urwutuis
Love Quiz time
Cheshire_cat
Hoot Owl
Goblue1968
Mc Fly
Masha
MyganAshton
Trooper
Jimbo Saturn
Johanna
RECRUIT
CiscoKarpe
Logan
KevinBarner
Mona Lea
Daver
Chuck Tom
Blue Jay
Vegan

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Open YOUR Eyes , yes I'm Privileged , God...

The why "favorite"? Didn't YOU deem "favorite" the official count when you took over?

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “The why "favorite"? Didn't YOU deem...

Once you post a question
it's no longer in your control SS

People will go off track , chat about BS on the site , say hello to friends , start arguing , a few will play bash a Mod lolz

People have their own Minds , we can't Control them.

The favouriting seemed easier but not everyone chose to do so and many chose not to join this post and that's fine because I have my Eye's and can see them active onsite.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Once you post a question it's no longer in...

Yep, especially when a person of "privilege" hijacks it. No matter.
I see 150. You win, DP (Darkest_Putin) lol (smile)(smile)(smile)...now I'm messin'.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

No , one can deactivate and come back under another alias if they choose.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “No , one can deactivate and come back under...

Does that apply to everyone, or just your "besties" cuz I didn't see that in the rules.

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “Does that apply to everyone, or just your...

I always use the same name when I leave and come back, I deactivate just for a break and come back with the same everything...

Platinum Platinum

Present and unaccounted for.

urwutuis urwutuis

Hey your asking again, that will sure make numbers higher if we all do it 2 times. Besides it is what it is who cares?

250 comments. lol...internet people are so funny (hehe)

Simplesoul Simplesoul OP

In response to “250 comments. lol...internet people are so...

Anytime anyone puts up a controversial post ...then it gets lots of activity...just try asking a normal boring question and you will be lucky to get ten...

Platinum Platinum

I feel eternal on this site. I was here before most of you joined, I'm here now, and I'll be here afterward. I'm too wedded to this site to leave by choice. #Logan

Logan Logan

Here is the jan!

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet