Mod Team
🐛 Does **** education even exist in schools where you live? 🐛

TiffaneeChuckTomOzSurferSofiaAdaWill_JanitorTomboyJanetMashaSukiesnowJohannaSteven_NargarothSunny_the_skepticCarlaBub

Explained by Tiffanee...

Just curious.

Yeah but it was crappy, I knew everything they'd ever tell me before they came. The funny part is that we were still too immature. Do you know what happened? We took all the condoms, filled them with water and had a fight in the whole school.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Well, let me see... NYS? Yeah. That ** on the blackboard? I'm not digging it. That is one ugly **.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Well, let me see... NYS? Yeah. That **** on...

Hey, have you ever try to draw a ****. It is not that easy.....(hehe)

Tiffanee Tiffanee OP

In response to “Hey, have you ever try to draw a ****. It is...

Nothing could ever compare to the image in my mind for sure. The pretty and immaculate **** image. It has a halo and tastes like chicken!

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Chicken? (hmm)(hmm)(hmm)(hmm)

It's a joke. I thought I could make you laugh but now you just think I'm loopy.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “It's a joke. I thought I could make you...

If I ever taste like chicken I am going to see my doctor ASAP! (hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

Tiffanee Tiffanee OP

In response to “If I ever taste like chicken I am going to...

I like pussy; I like chicken. Chickenpussy! I'm sorry! I just got home from band practice and act a little crazy after jamming. Adrenaline.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Nothing could ever compare to the image in my...

If you want help trying to image a **** in your mind this might help

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

It's not easy, I've tried believe me.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

That **** looks like a pecan shell. I love pecans.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Yeah but it was crappy, I knew everything...

My school didn't have **** education, but some of the guys would bring condoms now and then and fill them with water and put them all around the school. I found one hanging in the goal (soccer field).

Sofia Sofia

In response to “My school didn't have **** education, but...

Interesting, why did they do that?

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Interesting, why did they do that?

They were kids and thought it was funny xD

Sofia Sofia

IDK. I haven't been in a school in a long time, but the population keeps growing so they are picking it up somewhere. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Yep, but it was mostly biological talk and more about the effects of puberty than ** itself. I remember being confused about how ** worked when I first learned about it lol

Thibault Thibault

My ** ed in high school was literally a slideshow of diseased and a doctor telling us to wait until we were committed to have **. Nothing on birth control, nothing on consent, nothing on condoms or protection.

Trish Trish

My schools ** education made it sound so horrible and unintelligible that when I actually ended up having **, I thought I was doing something else

OzSurfer OzSurfer

They claim they have a ** education program, but that didn't educate me on ** any...

just education on the human body (when not engaging in **) and warnings to use condoms and other protection if I refuse to avoid **.

But almost no education about actual ** (well other than sperm/egg post **)

Zolfie Zolfie

I have wondered about that. It has been years since I saw any children around town.

SmartAZ SmartAZ

Not that I'm aware. I've never had it.

Unless science class counts? We spoke of the human anatomy, and how babies are made and all of that, but that was all part of the science topic.

I remember we had to made a presentation about ****-transmitted diseases - but I'm not sure what class that was for.

Sofia Sofia

Yes, though I educated myself in primary school, face glued to anatomy atlases.

Masha Masha