🦄 Do you hate it when people don't reply to your messages? 🦄

Maybe they don't like you.

Nobody :(

I don't send messages.

JohannaCarlalexi36con

Other

potterdiehardVicZincTiffaneeDandyDonOzSurferWill_JanitorMashaSunny_the_skeptic

doctorwho1011TiffaneeChuckTomDandyDonOzSurferAdaWill_JanitorSukiesnowJohannaSteven_NargarothCarla

Explained by Tiffanee...

I have noticed on here and on other websites that some people NEVER reply to messages or they take a very long time to reply or they only reply to some messages while ignoring the rest. If someone sends me a message it plays on my mind till I answer it.

I always reply when I see it. Sometimes that's a few days. I think it's reasonable to expect a response if one is requested.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “I always reply when I see it. Sometimes...

That was all I was saying.

Tiffanee Tiffanee OP

I always try to reply to any PM I receive usually as soon as I receive it. If I don't, then it's because I'm not logged on.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Sometimes it takes a while for me to notice I have some new messages...

And when I am also dealing with about 400 notifications...it can take me a while to respond.

These are notifications without UPLOVES or Faves.

And this isn't a JOB.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I don't hate it...

Either they reply or they don't....if they don't, i'll forget about it and all is okay in the world..

DandyDon DandyDon

I usually expect it can take a couple of days. depending on the person. Longer than that gives me an indication as to where I fit on their importance scale as does a quicker reply. So in this regard I find a slow or fast response is a good thing.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

No, people may not have time to reply immediately, if they don't reply at all for a long time then don't waste your time.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic