I think it's your choice

TrishsoberlikekeshaDWFDW2JDSynyster TiffaneeDandyDonhootowlOzSurferLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredozzyboyAdaWill_JanitorTomboyJanetEftiPartyOfOneFyrefoxergoproxyJPMatthewsSunny_the_skeptictroopergypsykingRorschack

No , it's not the Babies fault

BudwickAnonymousmouseCezarbird1986tomjackson

other

Jaxxi

StarzAboveOzSurferAdaWill_Janitor
If I confided in you that I was Raped and am now Pregnant but don't want my Rapists Baby , how many of you would Sympathise and say it's ok for me to terminate this Pregnancy ?

Purely hypothetical question btw

Ideally you'd take a morning after pill in a circumstance like that.

Maze Maze

Maze Maze

I can tell you how i feel about it..

Other than that, it's your choice to make....and live with.

DandyDon DandyDon

You need to make your own choice in that situation but if you're asking my personal opinion it would depend on whether your choosing to a couple of weeks after the rape or a couple of weeks before the birth.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

And I would have answered the same regardless of the circumstances of conception. Why are so many so anxious to have others make their decisions for them?

trooper trooper

how about demand just laws against the rapist, and give the baby up to adoption, why does that baby deserve the death penalty for the mans crime?

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

In response to “how about demand just laws against the...

Good way of looking at it.

Synyster Synyster

I don't believe in abortion.... but I've asked myself many times, if I had to choose between having a baby that was deformed, that there was no chance for it to ever to have a normal life, and that it would be in pain for it's entire life....I don't know what I would do. This has happened to a friend of mine. Her child has had numerous surgeries, he can't eat, he's fed from a tube, he can't walk or talk, and is in pain. To me that's not living, and death would be a blessing.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Your body, your choice..don't agree with killing a baby...but in this case you do what's best for you...and I would not look down at you...

JD JD

In response to “Your body, your choice..don't agree with...

your farm your choice, I don;t agree with owning a slave, but in this case its what;s best for you. and i would not look down on you.

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

In response to “your farm your choice, I don;t agree with...

Farm and slave...what have they got to do with it, don't understand why you say you won't look down on me ...it's not happening to me..

JD JD

In response to “Farm and slave...what have they got to do...

its the comparison. if its ok to kill a baby then its ok to own a slave

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

In response to “its the comparison. if its ok to kill a baby...

I would not agree with either...

JD JD

In response to “I would not agree with either...

but you do. you agree with abortion which kills a baby. so you are outright lying to me. you are saying that a woman can murder an innocent baby because of what a man did to her.

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

In response to “but you do. you agree with abortion which...

I don't think you can read..." Don't agree with killing a baby " that is what I said...I only said it her case, it was her decision not mine....

JD JD

In response to “I don't think you can read..." Don't...

but you are in the same time saying that it is her choice in that situation, that means you are ok with it. if you truly are against abortion, then you would be equally against it even in the case of rape. because killing a baby is just as violent towards another human being as rape is.

abortion needs to be abolished period.

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

In response to “but you are in the same time saying that it...

You have no right nor do I, to tell a women who has been raped, that she must have a baby, that and you is so wrong...forcing a women to bring up a rapists baby is not our decision....I would never kill a baby ...period

JD JD

It is strictly up to you because you are the one who has to live with the consequences of your decision either way. Some counseling and the decision before the second trimester.

ozzyboy ozzyboy

In response to “It is strictly up to you because you are the...

1 trimester 2 trimester or 2 years old, JUST AS MUCH A HUMAN BEING.

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse

As a rape victim I completely understand this. Who knows what would have happened if I had a rape baby. I would only see his vile face in it.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

I think in cases of incest and rape.. yup.

DW2 DW2

You are definitely a victim. But why make the baby the ultimate victim?

tomjackson

I WAS raped and wondered about that myself...personally I came to the conclusion that screw the rapist, this was MY baby and if I was able to carry it full term than it had every right to take a shot at life and see what was in store for it...16 years later, my son is like my best friend, an incredible person and I cant imagine my life without him.

Jaxxi Jaxxi

If you were my partner then I wouldn't be able to stand by you if you decided to keep it.

gypsyking gypsyking

In most cases I believe it is the woman's choice, but especially in this case.

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

It's your choice, you did not want this and you dont need to suffer for something some horrible person did to you.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic