If a friend told you She was going to try and get Pregnant without her boyfriends consent by stopping contraception or piercing the condoms  , would you tell the Man involved who is also a friend of yours and you know is by no means ready or willing to become a father ?

Yes I would tell

TrishDWFLil_PrincessTiffaneeBudwickhootowlSofiaCezarJustJimColoprimeirobird1986Sunny_the_skeptictrooperMfknPapaBearWillcoopergypsyking

No , none of my business

VicZincStarzAboveDandyDonLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredTomboyJanet

Other

Synyster OzSurferJerryHendricksonPartyOfOnetomjackson

Lil_PrincessPiper2StarzAboveDandyDonPartyOfOneprimeirogypsyking
If a friend told you She was going to try and get Pregnant without her boyfriends consent by stopping contraception or piercing the condoms , would you tell the Man involved who is also a friend of yours and you know is by no means ready or willing to become a father ?

well , what would you do ?

I would talk to her and try to make her rethink it. But I doubt I would interfere otherwise.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

That's a tough one. My oldest daughter is here for that very reason but if I get involved in something like that, I'm likely to be hated by both of them.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

That's abusive behavior

DWF DWF

Not sure, I try to keep out of people's business, but it could depend on how close I was to them and knew them well enough to know how they would react....

JD JD

StarzAbove StarzAbove

No I wouldn't tell men take a chance everythime they go in. Too bad for him

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “No I wouldn't tell men take a chance...

So does the woman. How would you like it if your boyfriend replaced your birthcontrol with sugar pills

Willcooper Willcooper

None of my business..

I tried helping someone like that once and i was the bad guy...never again..

Don't tell me your problems like that and if you do...i'll deny it..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “None of my business.. I tried helping...

It's never a good idea to get in between a couple. They will usually turn on you.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “It's never a good idea to get in between a...

Yep...i'm never trying that again..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Yep...i'm never trying that again..

Wise decision!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Wise decision!

(y)(smile)

DandyDon DandyDon

Oh if it was one of my really close friends, hell ya I would tell them. I ain't got no issue telling them that the girl they are dating is crazy as all get out. We look out for each other.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I would have a long conversation with her to make her see how wrong that is. You don't force people into those situations. That's the kind of thing that changes your entire life and if you're not ready it will make you miserable.

Luckily, I don't see any of my friends doing that kind of thing.

Sofia Sofia

I've been in that situation.......and no amount of logic and reasoning with my friend of me telling her that her husband(my childhood friend/I fixed them up) wasn't ready to have another child so soon after their 1st child(3 months old at the time) resonated with her.

I KNEW she wasn't going to go on birth control because she told me she wanted to get pregnant asap so their children would be close in age, with her knowing her husband wanted to wait a year or two before thinking of having another child....but back then I didn't feel it was my place to tell her husband(my childhood guy friend) that his wife was planning their 2nd child without his consent.
They eventually divorced(a nasty divorce) when their two children were 3 and 4 because SHE couldn't handle the "stress" of having two young children so close in age(divorce gave her every weekend off from her kids).

With age comes wisdom...If I was me NOW back then, I would definitely have told my childhood guy friend back then that his wife(my friend) was planning on getting pregnant again without his consent by lying to him that she was on the pill.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I'd try to talk her out of it instead of being a sneaky little snitch coward

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “I'd try to talk her out of it instead of...

What if she does it anyway?

Willcooper Willcooper

That is awful to do to anyone. I would definitely tell.

Trish Trish

The only right thing to do is tell the other person.

The laws need to change about marriage and divorce. No one needs a marriage license and no one needs to be forced to pay alimony.

Cezar Cezar

Yes! By all means!

Budwick Budwick

She has no right to do so without his permission.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Because I am a human who has been deceived.

MfknPapaBear

if your friend was about to fall into a deep hole, would you warn him or would it be "none of your business?

tomjackson

Yeah I'd tell him. She would have to be crazy to do that. She would be crazy to tell me about it knowing that I'm friends with her boyfriend. id tell her that she is crazy and I would tell him that his missus is a nutter

gypsyking gypsyking

I'd try to talk her out of that plan in favor of invitro fertilization or adoption.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

That is messed up

Willcooper Willcooper

In response to “That is messed up

And if you think it isnt block me please

Willcooper Willcooper