Creepy Sounds Captured in an Abandoned Mine

MazeOzSurferLil_Princessdd_ixon18

trooper

VicZincLil_PrincessLove_QuizTimedd_ixon18

Explained by Maze...

[YouTube comment] Natasha Zinkiy ""This is a big comment, read it if you want to understand everything in this video"" So after spending the last 2 hours with a friend in the work editing the video just to hear the back ground and finding the amount of voices that spoke which goes up to 30 that were detectable and audible because some spoke the same thing with timbre and so here it is what was capable of understanding from the video and voices were all there all along just unable to be detected unless you completely mute the video except background noise Here what i heard and i will not post all by order: "Stop!! Fear us fear fear us Were on the other side Do you hear from us? Take it off!! Take us off!! See us... He is not one of us.. Does he hear us ..? I'm on fire set us free... Set us free yes you can.. Yes he can.. Get out.... You see me on the shadows the other side.. You are asking me? Yes, can be. ****. Get out Do you see me? You'll see me on the surface. He way is shut . It was made by those who are dead.. And the dead keep it.. The way Is Shut .." ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. ... .. ... ... ... ... ... . ... .. ... ... .. [Maze - And it gets creepier. I've been following this guy's videos for a while now, his last video is posted on Dec 20 and begins with this message: "There will be no new videos posted during January. I'll resume posting videos on Wednesday, February 1st at midnight." Well it's February 13th today and he still hasn't posted any new videos. How would you know if something bad ever happened to a guy like that during a mine exploration? My guess is the videos would just stop coming.]

Thank ya for sharing...also could ya mail me some toothpicks to keep my eyes cause I am pretty sure I won't be sleeping for a while

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I didn't hear anything.

trooper trooper

In response to “I didn't hear anything.

It begins at 12:17, you might have to crank the volume.

Maze Maze OP

A mine is a great place for tragedies.

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18