Post of the Day
Creepy Sounds Captured in an Abandoned Mine

MazeOzSurferLil_Princessdd_ixon18TomboyJanetChuckTomBrianl

trooper

VicZincLil_Princessdd_ixon18ChuckTomSukiesnow

Explained by Maze...

Noises start at 12:17 [YouTube comment] Natasha Zinkiy ""This is a big comment, read it if you want to understand everything in this video"" So after spending the last 2 hours with a friend in the work editing the video just to hear the back ground and finding the amount of voices that spoke which goes up to 30 that were detectable and audible because some spoke the same thing with timbre and so here it is what was capable of understanding from the video and voices were all there all along just unable to be detected unless you completely mute the video except background noise Here what i heard and i will not post all by order: "Stop!! Fear us fear fear us Were on the other side Do you hear from us? Take it off!! Take us off!! See us... He is not one of us.. Does he hear us ..? I'm on fire set us free... Set us free yes you can.. Yes he can.. Get out.... You see me on the shadows the other side.. You are asking me? Yes, can be. ****. Get out Do you see me? You'll see me on the surface. He way is shut . It was made by those who are dead.. And the dead keep it.. The way Is Shut .."

Thank ya for sharing...also could ya mail me some toothpicks to keep my eyes cause I am pretty sure I won't be sleeping for a while

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I didn't hear anything.

trooper trooper

In response to “I didn't hear anything.

It begins at 12:17, you might have to crank the volume.

Maze Maze OP

A mine is a great place for tragedies.

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18

I listened to the idle chatter for 5 minutes, then jumped forward to 9 minutes and it was still idle chatter so I turned it off. You should give time hacks for such a boring presentation.

SmartAZ SmartAZ

In response to “I listened to the idle chatter for 5 minutes...

Good idea, I edited the explanation. The noises start at 12:17.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “Good idea, I edited the explanation. The...

Thanks, but I didn't hear anything at all. Just silence and the guy saying "What is that?"

SmartAZ SmartAZ

In response to “Thanks, but I didn't hear anything at all...

It sounds like whispers, you might need to use headphones or something, I can hear it clearly, but my audio is feeding into a fairly powerful amp.

Maze Maze OP

I heard something. it sounded like voices couldn't make out what was being said.

Brianl Brianl