Post of the Day
<b>When you write or say something...do you know if it's funny or not?</b><em>Some people have no inkling about the reception of what they put out....do you?</em>

SukiesnowCarlaTiffaneeLil_PrincessPhilboydStudgeChuckTom

Nobody :)

Lil_PrincessDarkest_SerenityTiffaneeChuckTomAdaSukiesnowCarla

Explained by Sukiesnow...

And I'd love it if the clouds formed a question mark...as per pic...it would be a life changing moment...

If it is funny to me then I hope someone else finds it funny. It doesn't always work of course.

Tiffanee

Tiffanee

In response to “If it is funny to me then I hope someone else...

Usually if you find it funny...so do I...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

I would love to see THAT cloud.

And no. I have no idea how what i say here is being percieved.

In person, i generally know

Carla Carla

All I can do is hope someone finds what I say or write as funny. I do tend to worry about that.

(hehe)<---I try to use this when being funny so it is taken as such but sometimes I don't always remember to do so.

I can honestly admit I have taken a few things wrong over the last couple of months that were meant to be funny but sadly I didn't connect the dots at first and to this day, I still feel like an **** over it.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

No, not always. Occasionally I'll share something heartfelt and sincere, and people burst out in laughter. Like the one time I told someone that my wife and I didn't have children because we practice obstinance. I just don't get it.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “No, not always. Occasionally I'll share...

:). You get it.....

Carla Carla

Some people have no sense of humor, what I think is funny, others won't agree....can't please everyone, so I please myself.

StarzAbove StarzAbove