<b>We like harmony on Amirite. The days of dissension are over... Let's call it a draw...let it go.</b>  <em>Amirite?</em>

SukiesnowTiffaneeLil_PrincessDandyDonTrishZolfieDW2ChuckTom

PhilboydStudgeSimplesoul

Lil_PrincessDarkest_SerenityMarkymarkTiffaneeChuckTomDandyDonOzSurferSukiesnowCarla
We like harmony on Amirite. The days of dissension are over... Let's call it a draw...let it go. Amirite?

Explained by Sukiesnow...

No one has the energy or ambition to keep up with political animosities...neither does anyone care. It's too bad it couldn't have worked out better, but maybe it still will.

I prefer harmony, and I always try to be polite and mannerly in my comments. The political posts will continue, that's just what's going on in our world today. I guess people need to choose what posts they want to reply to. If they don't like a post, political, sexual or otherwise, then it's best to bypass them. I know that's what I do, and if that happens then we will have harmony!!!!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I prefer harmony, and I always try to be...

I know that despite everything...you have your heart in the right place.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “I know that despite everything...you have...

I'm very concerned and worried about my country with Trump as president. And my comments are directed at him, not any one person on this site.

Actually I think it's been pretty peaceful around here, at least more peaceful than when the anon comments and voting was still going on. That was really war-like. lol So, Sukie, I guess there's still hope for all of us, you think? lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I'm very concerned and worried about my...

You've gotten really good at doing posts...doing the poltical ones has really brought you outside of yourself... I'm proud of you.

I know to some people it might seem much...but they also aren't used to you like that...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “You've gotten really good at doing...

Thanks, I have usually been pretty passive in the past, but when I see an injustice being done I will speak out. I've never been as worried about my country as I am right now. This president is very dangerous and I will speak out as long as I can about what he is doing. People can bypass my posts, I'm fine with that.

Also, I've gone after bullies on this site too. And I will defend anyone that I see being bullied.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Nice of you to post this and it's nice idea...BUT people won't call it a draw, there are very few posts where Trump's name does not come up. Hell, it could be a post about a cat or a rabbit and somehow someone will bring his name up.

Markymark Markymark

In response to “You rang? (biggrin)

(hehe)(hehe) Sorry miss Rabbit.

Markymark Markymark

In response to “(hehe)(hehe) Sorry miss Rabbit.

NP...I wasn't, um..ya know...ah...busy like a rabbit...at the moment. (wink)

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Nice of you to post this and it's nice...

Bingo. For example, President Trump is married to a LEGAL immigrant ..yet somehow the news media, "progressive" democrats,, paid liberal trolls on the internet and celebrities have convinced half of my country into ignorantly believing that Trump is anti-IMMIGRANT??? When in fact, he as our CIC wants to deport ILLEGAL immigrants that have criminal records of committing crimes while being in the United States ILLEGALLY...and only wants to put a TEMPORARY ban on refugees entering the USA until his Administration can fix the mess of the previous Administration that blindly accepted refugees from country's whose citizens are taught to HATE Americans.

Gronk17 Gronk17

I don't know how I got drawn into things... But here it is. I enjoy all posts on Amirite and feel regret for even not being able to be on all posts that I admire.

This is my post and it is not totally concerning politics. It has somewhat become personal over time and I regret that.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “I don't know how I got drawn into things...

Well Sukie, it somehow does become personal after a while. There are reasons for animosity when it comes to politics. People say it's not personal, but we know that's not the case.

I wouldn't worry about, sometimes timeouts are a good thing.

Markymark Markymark

In response to “Well Sukie, it somehow does become personal...

I agree, but some timeouts go for way too long...blocking is fine; the ongoing mental/emotional dissension is where I draw the line...

I want peace. Is that so wrong.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “I agree, but some timeouts go for way too...

I'm a firm believer in Lessons Learned.

No it's not wrong, I think in someway we all want peace.

Markymark Markymark

In response to “I'm a firm believer in Lessons Learned. No...

Peace will come as long as you or I bend over, grab our ankles, and hate who THEY hate. Lessons learned? You betcha (y)

Simplesoul Simplesoul

In response to “Peace will come as long as you or I bend...

I can't hate him, I stick with my decision right or wrong.

Markymark Markymark

We? Who's "WE"?? I think you're a moderator, or at least a moderator in training. Amirite?
Anyway, with all the Trump haters and man haters around with nothing to do but ****, because their liberal, lying, lesbian heroine LOST, I disagree.

Simplesoul Simplesoul

In response to “We? Who's "**WE**"?? I think you're...

This is more about a personal insider issue than anything. SS, nothing to do with you but thank you for asking.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “This is more about a personal insider issue...

I see. I thought you referred to "we at Amirite"
You don't seem to be the hater that your comradettes are.

Simplesoul Simplesoul

For a little rant about "hate", that sure does sound kind of hateful.

Piper2 Piper2

Having harmony on here would be such a wonderful thing. We all have a differences in opinions it is what make us all unique however it is important to be respectful about those differences. Just cause someone doesn't like the color blue doesn't mean their a bad person or should be called names and vice versa. If we all agreed on everything it would get pretty boring really quick.

PS. I had my first piece of fried chicken since 12/9/16, I truly feel like a person again (hehe)

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Having harmony on here would be such a...

When everyone agrees all the time, then only one person is doing the thinking. That's what some want, though. Only interested in THEIR thoughts, and the rest are censored. How pathetically lonely they must be.

Simplesoul Simplesoul

In response to “When everyone agrees all the time, then only...

Oh that is something nobody will ever get from me. I got a mind of my own but I can be respectful when stating why I disagree.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Who is they????

Carla Carla

In response to “http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/8...

(hehe)(hug)

Oh I am a happy girl today. Over 2 months without friend chicken, I wouldn't wish that fate on my worst enemy.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Exactly LP! (y)(y)(y)(y)<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.21%"><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T...M?ecver=2" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" width="641" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Exactly LP! (y)(y)(y)(y)<div...

Thank ya. Oh I ain't heard that song for a minute

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

If people had said Trump ain't my choice and I don't think he will be a good president, but let's give him a chance..that would have been fine...but it seems it's going on and on and no one will give way...

Platinum Platinum

In response to “If people had said Trump ain't my choice and...

4 weeks in, john......turmoil

Carla Carla

In response to “4 weeks in, john......turmoil

All exciting, just wait and see we can talk after six months....it's great we still get on ...hehe

Platinum Platinum

"Turmoil" four freakin' weeks into Trump's 1st term..... that has been purposely FABRICATED by our country's liberal biased media, "progressive" WHITE WEALTHY elderly lifer politicians(Pelosi, Shumer, Sanders) and people like YOU on the internet who keep spewing your anti-Trump theme ad nauseam because your candidate didn't win!!
President Obama stated back in 2009/2010 while using his Democrat super majority to FORCE his "AFFORDABLE" Care Act onto the working middle class American people, with him as our CIC refusing to listen to the concerns of the minority Republicans who ACTUALLY read that Bill back then.. "elections have consequences." Therefore you all should respect your dear leader's words of wisdom stating that "elections have consequences"...right??

Gronk17 Gronk17

I think we just have to let them thrash it out Sukie.

We must retain and strengthen our own friendships with those arguing currently,then when the dust has settled we will hopefully
be able to pick up the pieces of these fractured friendships.

All the while maintaining that Bond between our friends
by reminding them just how cool things were,not so far back.

Great post babe

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

What fun would it be if you make a statement, "blah blah blah, amirite", and everyone agrees with you? I don't necessarily want more agreement. However, if your point is that there should be less animosity, then I agree.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “What fun would it be if you make a statement...

I've never said blah blah blah, might have said cooey....

Platinum Platinum

I always have harmony.

As far as having it in political post.. i stick to people that agree with me..

Do what i have to do...

DandyDon DandyDon

Who is this "we"? There has never been harmony on this site for very long, without even supposed 'friends' squabbling over differences.

MANY people "care" about what this recent presidential inauguration bodes...

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Who is this "we"? There has...

We? If it was about you...you'd know it.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “We? If it was about you...you'd know it.

Not sure what you're talking about there, Sukie. I certainly did not think your post had anything to do with me.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Not sure what you're talking about there...

I thought you might since you were questioning the we...
It's surprising how many people take responsibility...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “I thought you might since you were...

Nope. As far as I know though, you do not speak for any collective "we" on Amirite.

Piper2 Piper2

After the chaotic news conference the president gave yesterday, everyone should be very concerned about what he's doing. He's lost his grip on reality.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “After the chaotic news conference the...

Yeah.....it was SO absurd, it was almost amusing.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Yeah.....it was SO absurd, it was //almost//...

If he's so against the media, I would like to see only one newsman be there at his next press conference, and I'm sure he would change his mind. He's a disgrace to our country.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “If he's so against the media, I would like to...

Yes, you're probably right. I can't disagree with that last part, either.
As a kid living in Germany that second time, I was often embarrassed by association, by how some of my fellow Americans behaved. That is kind of how I'm feeling now, knowing that the whole world is looking on......

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Yes, you're probably right. I can't disagree...

Same here, I've never been ashamed of any president before, they've all made missteps, but this isn't a misstep, it's a fiasco. And it will continue until the Congress steps up to the plate and stands up for America instead of their party.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Harmony on amirite is a very nice thing to have :)

Zolfie Zolfie

Ahhh Sukie, if it's harmony that you want I'll abide by your request. However, I will be looking around for interesting things to spend my time on.(biggrin)

ozzyboy

In response to “Ahhh Sukie, if it's harmony that you want...

So...lack of harmony is more interesting to you?? :)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “So...lack of harmony is more interesting to...

Not necessarily. It's just boring to be bland all the time. I enjoy some blandness but I also enjoy spirit and discussion of current events. I think times are exciting these days, maybe good or not but definitely exciting.

ozzyboy

In response to “Not necessarily. It's just boring to be bland...

I don't think there will be a lack of zest on Amirite...ever...:)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Everything would be better if you all would just agree with me. Even when I'm wrong, I'm more right than wrong.

Sometimes my opinions change, but I'm still right.

SmartAZ SmartAZ

I accept apologies ten fold. No draw with me Sukie, some people should find a better room to cry in. All the butt hurt tears could end up with black mold. I don't see the other side loosening their grip on the trigger... therefore I shall remain Bat man. If some douchebag is attacking me or those I agree with, I shall respond. I find it an entertaining sport.

DW2 DW2