☠️ Trump will die in jail. ☠️

Tiffanee

Nobody :)

TiffaneeChuckTomSukiesnowJohannaCarla
☠️ Trump will die in jail. ☠️

I've been saying that all along. He's not above the law, but he sure thinks he is. Traitor is also a good name for him.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

More people need to start calling Trump's activity what it is: T R E A S O N

Tiffanee Tiffanee OP

StarzAbove StarzAbove

He wont see prison.
He has to do something really, really outrageous for him to even be impeached. For two years, anyway.

Even if he were ever impeached, removed and indicted, he would be an old, OLD man. The dementia he has now advanced.

No....prison isnt in his cards.
Would love to see him broke and living in the bronx though

Carla Carla

In response to “He wont see prison. He has to do something...

I'm not sure about prison but a lot of people seem convinced that is where he is heading.

Tiffanee Tiffanee OP

In response to “I'm not sure about prison but a lot of people...

I think its absolutely where he belongs if he indeed is in collusion with russia. We will see........maybe

Carla Carla

In response to “I think its absolutely where he belongs if he...

I'm hoping we'll soon seen the intelligence reports that he is in collusion with Russia and has been all along. That's grounds for impeachment.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I'm hoping we'll soon seen the intelligence...

It may be grounds. But the republicans are running the show. They woukd have to jump the fence.....

Carla Carla

In response to “It may be grounds. But the republicans are...

I know, that's the sad part. But if he keeps this crap up, I'm thinking some might put America first before party. Fingers crossed.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I know, that's the sad part. But if he...

We will see what we shall see....

Carla Carla

ha that would be a death sentence for him. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Sadly high level politicians and rich people rarely go to jail (even when they do something that should sent them there).

I'm still upset that WAY TOO MANY expensive white collar crimes only get a slap on a wrist.

Some huge company steals $50 million dollars... and have to pay a $142 thousands dollar fine and told not to do it again... that's a pretty damn good profit... and of course they do it again (because that profit is pretty damn good).

Zolfie Zolfie

This presidency is a GLORIOUS disaster. I'm listening to the man talk on tv now interrupting reporters mocking them like an elementary school kid, This doesn't even seem like a presidency this is a really bad joke. Everywhere I go people watch newsfeed shaking their heads. This is really just an interim. Also he hasn't even tried to do anything about the economy yet. Everything is immigrants immigrants immigrants

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “http://data.amirite.net/user_images/58a63b70e8d...

That's where i am at with all of this.

Carla Carla

Has he been seeing a tarot card reader? :)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow