Want to be a moderator?
If you make an appointment and just don't show up, you're either very forgetful or inconsiderate.  Your time is no more important than the person(s) providing you service.

JerryHendricksonMarkymarkTiffaneeJustJimColoBudwickLil_PrincessCarlatrooperSukiesnowbeachbumPhilboydStudgeDandyDonLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredDW2TrishtomjacksonTomboyJanet

Nobody :)

PhilboydStudgeLil_PrincessMarkymarkTiffaneeDandyDonozzyboySukiesnowCarla
If you make an appointment and just don't show up, you're either very forgetful or inconsiderate. Your time is no more important than the person(s) providing you service.

Explained by JerryHendrickson...

This is just a bit of a rant due to a client not showing up. I go turn on the heat, get the towel warmer going, set up the massage table, and basically set everything up nice? No call/no show. My time is worth nothing to this inconsiderate individual.

The flip side of that is when you make an appointment and have to wait for 2 hours. Our time is as important as the one we made the appointment with.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

I agree 100%. That goes for people cancelling 15 minutes before a meeting.

Markymark Markymark

I agree, so my suggestion is not to book that person in the future.

Linnster Linnster

I always call people if I am not going to show up.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “The flip side of that is when you make an...

I was going to make the same comment

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

I hate it when people are late or don't show, unless I get a phone call ....the worst is when your home is up for sale and someone makes an appointment and no show, gets me really pissed...you go to a lot of effort and clean and tidy your home and sit there waiting...

Platinum Platinum

If I can't make it to an appointment which it is extremely rare not to do so then I call in advance to reschedule. I know that there are others that might need that appointment time so it is just the polite thing to do.

Sometimes I do think people actually do forget. I mean heck sometimes I forget the day of the week myself and have came close to missing an appointment. Sometimes people are like "Oh well" I will just make another and not care.

A friend of mine that runs a business actually charges a small fee for those that cancel without notice unless it was a valid reason they couldn't contact her. Rarely does she now have a person to just cancel without notice.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

If i cannot make an appointment, i always call.

I dont like to be late, i i dont like to be kept waiting.

Carla Carla

That is rude...and one good reason I can think of for having a cell phone. And the excuse might be "I'm sorry I can't make my appt since I'm in the hospital having my baby..."

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I just looked because i thought you had video of those two girls fighting..

DandyDon DandyDon

Yes and I feel that way towards the dr practitioners as well. One time i had an appointment they kept me wait so very long every time I finally left a note on the exam table saying my time is important too, walked out and got a new dr.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Definitely a pet peeve of mine. And honestly half an hour late without calling is just as bad as not showing up.

DW2 DW2

But you could also have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and you can learn ways to minimize the negative effects of ADD in your life.

tomjackson

Agree it's so rude!! but whats going on in that pic? IT looks like something I wanna be doing but with fists and boxing gloves.....why Didn't I get into boxing?

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

In response to “Agree it's so rude!! but whats going on in...

I couldn't find anything better but the slap could be taken in 2 ways. It could be me wanting to slap somebody for wasting my time and energy. It could signify that blowing me off is a slap in the face but I just couldn't find anything better. You're still young enough to box right?

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson OP