☠ What was the most inaccurate diagnosis you've ever encountered after a trip to a doctor? ☠

PhilboydStudgedoctorwho1011Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeChuckTomGypsyOzSurferSukiesnowJohanna

Explained by Tiffanee...

Doctors are only human, they make mistakes but their mistakes can have fatal consequences.

A mammogram scare, which turned out to be nothing.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

My appendix was about to burst and they gave me a PAP Smear in the Emergency room.

Gypsy Gypsy

Haha! Yes, I kept telling them there wasn't anything wrong at that end. (hehe)

Gypsy Gypsy

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Someone said I may have a brain tumor and i almost fainted but the scan turned up nothing and that was 10 years ago so I'm sure I'm ok. 100 percent cancer free thank goodness

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

Once my doctor's admin had two files going for me, both with different and incomplete information. So a new doctor prescribed me some pain meds that I was allergic to and I ended up in hospital because the wrong file didn't say I was allergic to them.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Chondromalacia Patellae.

Technically, this may not have been an incorrect diagnosis, but a doctor told me I had this condition without having any x-ray images taken. In fact, he simply asked me a few questions, felt my knees, and used the process of elimination to come up with that diagnosis.

Chondromalacia Patellae might as well mean "your knees are in pain and we don't know why". (beye)

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

The only diagnosis that has ever been right was a broken bone.

SmartAZ SmartAZ