Post of the Day

Sopairp6VicZincTiffaneeTomboyJanetCarlaSukiesnowTrishergoproxy

Maze

Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeSukiesnowMazeCarla
When it comes to other people's feelings about a certain thing you have better just listen and accept the way they see it...don't mess with other people's feelings...

So.. If their feelings are to crack me over the head with a Victorian chair..

I should ignore my feelings of having my head cracked open, to honor their feelings and not upset them? ....Yea...i don't think so..

DandyDon DandyDon

If you express your opinion in a respectful manner and the other person can't accept that your opinion differs from theirs, that is THEIR problem, not yours.

Linnster Linnster

DandyDon DandyDon

How someone feels about something is an extension of the way they see it. If they're looking at it upside down, well, **** it, they're wrong. If nobody can point that out because of their precious feelings, nobody will ever set them straight. That's not healthy or beneficial for them or the people they interact with. Everyone is wrong sometimes, that's just life. If you can't accept that and get in touch with reality, you're in for a miserable and confusing life experience.

Maze Maze

Huh? An example, please....:)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Huh? An example, please....:)

If someone tells you "The sun is purple".

You shouldn't upset them with reality and make them cry.

Just gently rub their head and say.. "And a lovely shade of purple it is, just lovely".

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “If someone tells you "The sun is...

So kind...

What would you say to Trump?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “So kind... What would you say to Trump?

I'd tell him... "Its safe for you to leave now".

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “I'd tell him... "Its safe for you to...

No...about his hair and skin....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “No...about his hair and skin....

Now after what i just told you about not upsetting somebody.....You want me to be mean?..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Now after what i just told you about not...

No... I was thinking you might rub his head gently and say....that's a really nice colour on you, Donnie.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “No... I was thinking you might rub his head...

Nah, i'm not trying to touch him..

Don't feel like being jumped by secret service..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Nah, i'm not trying to touch him.. Don't...

Soooo...I can touch people but you can't....:)

And it does look better when you use good punctuation...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Soooo...I can touch people but you...

Not if they have bodyguards all around..

It looks better when i weed eat after i cut the grass but i don't always do that..

DandyDon DandyDon

You got it all wrong, I did not mean feelings about anything or things that would harm you etc. Also I meant the whole thing between people you love and have a kind of relationship with. So now I am gonna be more clear with an example: If your best friend/husband/brother etc loves riding and you don't because you feel it is a dangerous sport I think you have better just accept that s/he loves it so much and put aside your personal feelings because s/he is happy with that so you should be happy for them and not be against them just because you have a different opinion. (Always talking about normal things not drugs or etc.)

Sopairp6 Sopairp6 OP

I agreed, but that doesn't include misogyny, racism or other harmful prejudices.

Trish Trish