Anyone up for a personality test?

PhilboydStudgeLil_PrincessTiffaneeSukiesnowPiper2VicZincChuckTomSofiaTrishtrooper

Nobody :)

Lil_PrincessPiper2TiffaneeChuckTomBozetteSofiaSukiesnowCarla
Anyone up for a personality test?

Explained by PhilboydStudge...

http://www.celebritytypes.com/test.php

I feel this is quite accurate.

Your personality type is: INTP

Analytical, knowledgeable, and intellectual, you prefer to immerse yourself in complex problems and projects. If the interest is there, you can become so engulfed in the problem and your own thoughts about it that you tend to forget about everyday living and become absent-minded and remote. You are driven by a desire to understand and explore the problems that interest you on an intellectual level, which means that sometimes you are more interested in the ideas that govern a given problem than in the actual problem itself. You want to go your own ways and you resent being controlled or told what to do. And to your credit, you do not want to control other people either, if only you can be left free to organize the ideas in your own head.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge OP

I feel this is quite accurate.

Your personality type is: INTP

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge OP

I will do it later. 44 questions is a bit much this time of the morning.

Tiffanee

Your personality type is:
ENFP

Versatile, dynamic, and quirky, you are tireless in your pursuit of the untested, the untried, and the fight against the status quo. You love to interact with all kinds of people and you carry yourself in an expressive and warm manner that ideally sees lots of affirmation flowing both ways. Charismatic and imaginative, you tend to have a well-honed ability to see the world through the eyes of those who do not normally have an advocate to speak for them. You are interested in the potential of others and you often long to help them develop their own aspirations more fully. Ever-inquisitive and appreciative, you have a love of fantasy and adventure and are easily bored by the business-as-usual routines of the corporate and business world. Your own enthusiasm and energy for finding a new and better way arises spontaneously and can often be quite contagious. However, you tend to have little love for resolving the factual specifics of a case, preferring to work by pure inspiration and bursts of energy instead.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Your personality type is: ENFP Versatile...

Just curious.. Do you feel that's an accurate assessment of your personality?

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge OP

In response to “Just curious.. Do you feel that's an accurate...

I do it actually did a really good job. Thank ya for posting this today.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I can't open this file...:)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “I can't open this file...:)

Apple won't let me open a file that might contain bacteria...ie...a virus...ha...

Too bad...it sound like a fun test.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Apple won't let me open a file that might...

bacteria... lol

ChuckTom ChuckTom

In response to “bacteria... lol

Thanks...I thought that was comical...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Your personality type is: ISFJ

Dependable, considerate, and loyal to those closest to you, you have a firm grasp of the factual realities that lie before you as well as an eye for detail, each of which make you naturally gravitate towards others and their emotional needs. Nurturing and attentive, you tend to be quick to assume responsibility and to help out as soon as you see some task that could aid others. Though your surroundings rarely notice it, you tend to carry a lot of responsibility. All too often it is only when you are missing that others notice the immense effort that you usually put in to make sure everything around you is running properly and that everyone is looked after and feels at ease. Conscientious, thorough, and perhaps a bit perfectionistic, you are not one to impulsively chase after new and uncertain prospects before having finished the endeavor at hand. You tend to find a deep sense of satisfaction in working hard to achieve your goals and in selflessly supporting others, demonstrating that you care through your actions and preferring to lead by your quiet, dignified example.

Piper2 Piper2

I broke it. (biggrin)

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /srv/www/celebritytypes.com/public_html/testing/checkAnswer.php on line 9 Notice: Undefined variable: dataSet in /srv/www/celebritytypes.com/public_html/testing/classes/Database.php on line 20 {"result":true}

Bozette Bozette

In response to “I broke it. (biggrin) Notice: Undefined...

Haha! Your result sounds more accurate than much of mine. :)

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Haha! //Your// result sounds more accurate...

I think both yours and mine are spot on, actualy. Mine translated from geek speak reads: 《¡¿#@^%*$~&?!》 (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette

So...let me ask you...how is taking a personality test different then going to a tarot card reading? Having your writing analyzed? A psychic reader? A fortune teller? Palmistry?

They all tell you about yourself with varying degrees of accuracy.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “So...let me ask you...how is taking a...

Good question. If you take multiple Myers-Brigg Type Inventory tests (like the one linked in this post) you're likely to come up with different results, so I don't consider them scientifically valid. I still think they're fun and I find the results interesting.

I seem to have an innate prejudice against things like tarot card reading, fortune telling, etc.. I understand there are many, many things that are beyond our current understanding, so I don't discount these practices for that reason alone. However, with something based on mystics would need to produce some amazing (and somewhat consistent) results before I start giving it too much credit.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge OP

In response to “Good question. If you take multiple...

Yes...you would do well to hold back your judgments until you get a really good reading.

The problem with Readings are that your results are so accurate...it gets boring...no one wants to hear about themselves...since they know themselves, riight?... Ppl want to hear something they don't know but they don't want to hear something bad...only something great...so mystical readings have their own problems...

I've gotten really good results from various readings...especially Palmistry.

But consistent? What's consistent about your test results...? Like, take the same Cosmo Questionnaire every 3 months?

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Yes...you would do well to hold back your...

I assumed these Readings would tell me about the future. Is that not how it works? Pretty much everything I know on this subject I learned from "Pee Wee's Big Adventure". (nme)

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge OP

In response to “I assumed these Readings would tell me about...

Ha ha... Mostly readings are to tell you about yourself (which you already know, but they reiterate) and then they might venture a suggestion of the future... Readings aren't always great or magical. They can be more practical and matter-of-fact.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Your personality type is: OMFG

Affable, loquacious yet smart-alecky are traits often found in the morbidly self-centered and, brother, these behavioral characteristics suit you to a tee. Distant, ****-retentive and unnecessarily retaliative when provoked - even by innocent kiddies and fellow Amirites - you tend to lash out at people if you sense you are about to be blocked. You are driven by a desire to misunderstand and hide the problems that plague you at a base level, which means that sometimes you are more interested in yelling at the TV while watching drugged-up idiots futilely try to resist being captured in miles-long car chases on COPS. Your "witty" remarks and "keen" observations about other people are too often sad attempts to distract those same people from discovering the sad details of your own, alcohol-soaked issues. Unless you seek psychiatric help soon immediately, you will be doomed to make the same mistakes day in and night out for the rest of your pitiful existence.

ChuckTom ChuckTom

In response to “(hehe)

I'm serious! Rather, the test was serious... (hehe)

ChuckTom ChuckTom

In response to “LOL!!!!!(smile)

YOU would laugh... (cry)

ChuckTom ChuckTom

In response to “YOU **//would//** laugh... (cry)

I know it...eh.but you can handle it (hug) lol :)

Gronk17 Gronk17

Same as Pipers

Freeranger Freeranger

http://www.celebritytypes.com/test.php

ISTP

Realistic, adaptable, and cool-headed, you can sometimes seem socially reserved, appearing distant and unengaged until you suddenly and decisively spring into action with a clear plan for what should be done. Though logical to the bone, you tend to care little for theoretical book knowledge, preferring to engage with the realities of the world directly. Independent and flexible, you tend to follow your own interests rather than allowing yourself to be swayed by the expectations of others (in fact, you most likely think that others tend to be a bit too sensitive). Daring and decisive, and at ease with risk, you tend to be mercilessly clear-sighted in sizing up the challenges that you face and reducing them to essentials. Though you are not one to split hairs over theory, your analytical faculties and powers of observation are sometimes drawn into analyzing how a physical object or piece of machinery works with an in-depth passion and perfectionism that others may perceive as being in contrast with your otherwise relaxed and laid-back demeanor. The way you see it, though, you would not necessarily be so detached towards others if only they would act a little more logically and make more sense.

Lol, in all tests I've done, I tend to be a INFP :D This is new.
http://www.celebritytypes.com/infp-description.php

Sofia Sofia

I can't open the link!

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “I can't open the link!

You're probably very disappointed. (smile)

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge OP

In response to “You're probably very disappointed. (smile)

If I had a bad review, then I'm glad I couldn't open that link. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Your Personality Type is: ISTP

Pretty much spot on.(pce)

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Your Personality Type is:...

Blah Blah Blah... (hehe)

ChuckTom ChuckTom

In response to “Blah Blah Blah... (hehe)

(hehe) Hey I watch How It's Made on the Discovery Channel just OUT OF CURIOUSITY to see how everyday objects we use are made, so my results are pretty much spot on lol!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

ESTP

Oriented towards action, alert, and crafty, you are hard-headed and adaptable. Flexible, pragmatic, and straightforward, you don't beat around the bush but tend to get straight to the point. You are quick to size up a situation and quick to arrive at a working solution for addressing whatever problems you may encounter. Your open, shrewd, and agile attitude tends to mean that others sometimes look to you for guidance on what to do. In fact, you also tend to speak of the challenges that lie before you in a way that motivates others to join in and offer their help. Through your relaxed and flexible attitude, and enviable people skills, you are thereby capable of assembling coalitions to do what one man could not. Using any (or at least most) of the means at your disposal to reach your goals, you are persuasive and competitive to a fault and truly an entrepreneurial force to be reckoned with.

Tiffanee

Your personality type is:

ISTJ
Responsible, punctual, and thorough, you are temperamentally well-suited for long-term planning and execution. You like to familiarize yourself with the facts and think things through, and you tend to shake your head at people who neglect the importance of committing properly to a goal. Once committed, you tend to find it easy to muster the discipline and patience required to stay the course, even in the face of distractions that would make others change directions or abandon the endeavor. You tend to come across as serious and you are generally not one to wear your heart on your sleeve. But as those closest to you have probably seen, you also have a sentimental streak and a wry sense of humor underneath the stern facade. Because you are so diligent in approaching your projects, you may at times be caught off guard by sudden changes which arise in a flash and which are hard to guard against. Steady and purposeful, and endowed with a good deal of common sense, you exhibit an enviable thoroughness and attention to detail that makes you well-suited to taking on long-term commitments and leading them to triumph by way of the sure and steady approach.

trooper trooper