Want to be a moderator?
Who is REALLY to blame for what Trump is doing? How about the LIBERAL LUST for the first female president, and Democrats offering such a WEAK, DISHONEST, and DISINGENUOUS candidate?

RideCaptainRideBrady12ozzyboy

TomboyJanetSofia

TiffaneeStarzAboveozzyboyBrady12

Explained by RideCaptainRide...

ANY Democrat candidate, male or female, with a shred of integrity or decency, would have stopped Trump. Unfortunately, the DNC offered neither.

Trump is the only one to blame. Republicans are too blame, as well, for having such a deficient candidate as their nominee. Too bad Trump's such a wimp, he won't take accountability for his actions. Hillary would have been a much better president but she lost, and Trump won. Liberals are over that, all we want is for Trump to take responsibility for governing America, stop the nonsensical tweets, stop blaming everyone for his idiocy.....and act like a president, instead of a 5 year old having a temper tantrum.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

They HAD to have Hillary, no matter what the consequences. Well, now they got the consequences.

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Trump is the only one to blame. Republicans...

You can't blame a candidate for winning. I blame the DNC for arrogantly offering Hillary as their choice, knowing her bottomless fallacies and overestimating her appeal, thinking that she could NOT lose. Thank you for your opinion :)

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

In response to “You can't blame a candidate for winning. I...

No one is blaming him for winning, but because of the Russian connection there is concern at this point about how he won.

I didn't vote for Hillary because of her gender, that's just nonsense. I voted for her because she has experience in governmental affairs, and Trump has none, and he is proving that every day. All he knows how to do is tweet silly stuff.

Hillary did win the popular vote by 3 million, that says a lot about how our election was won.

Good post.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “No one is blaming him for winning, but...

Thanks, and all you say is true. All I am saying is to repeat my explanation.
I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton.

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

In response to “Thanks, and all you say is true. All I am...

Actually I would have voted for John Kasich, the Governor of Ohio, he is a smart man, but the Republicans messed up and chose Trump, now we have to live with it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Actually I would have voted for John Kasich...

Actually, the Republicans did NOT want Trump. They were bound by the primary wins. That's the funny part. NOBODY wanted Trump, yet there he tweets in the Oval office. I like Kasich too.

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

In response to “Actually, the Republicans did NOT want Trump...

We live in a crazy, wacky society. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “We live in a crazy, wacky society. lol

Reminds me of a Star Trek episode when Kirk told the Organians "well, nobody wants war".,,, and Spock replied " Curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want".

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

I think most people would have preferred Sanders.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I think most people would have preferred Sanders.

Agreed, but they (Democrats) wanted the "first female" president MORE. That's my point of this post :)

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

In response to “Agreed, but they (Democrats) wanted the...

I'm not sure about that. Yes some people probably wanted a female president but Hillary obviously wasn't the one.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I'm not sure about that. Yes some people...

Exactly. They should have known that, but they figured Hillary couldn't lose. (no)

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

In response to “Exactly. They should have known that, but...

I think her campaigning was a little weak and that played a major part in her loosing. They were too over-confident but who knew. Even the polls said she would win and look what happened.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I think her campaigning was a little weak and...

If she had articulated her "plans" during the debates, instead of saying "go to hillaryclinton.com" and read about it, she may have fared better. Struck me as being lazy.

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

For me, the gender didn't matter. I just wanted someone in there that knew what they were doing, and instead we got a no nothing president, and he proves it every day.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “For me, the gender didn't matter. I just...

I think having another Clinton might have turned some people away.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I think having another Clinton might have...

I think you're right. Sanders would have made a great president, in my opinion. But too late now.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

No doubt.
Lots of negatives, but just like a weak Bob Dole in 1996, she was anointed, it was her turn, her birth right. Look what happened.

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

I agree, I voted for him in the primaries, but I guess my vote didn't count.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Trump was the lesser of two evils....

Platinum Platinum

All true.

Brady12 Brady12

The DNC and their pocket-media were overconfident, cocky even, and it got the better of them as arrogance usually does. They didn't take their oppositions' concerns seriously, rather they dismissed and demeaned them. That is what cost them the election.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “The DNC and their pocket-media were...

The Dems #1 concern should have been... how do we defeat Trump, rather than... how do we elect our first female president.

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

In response to “The Dems #1 concern should have been... how...

Or maybe ask what govt. did to piss people off enough that someone like Trump could become so popular as a candidate in the first place.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Or maybe ask what govt. did to piss people...

It wasn't government. Well, maybe a little. 85% was the media telling us what we should and should not think. Your pocket media comment was spot on, dead eye bulls eye.

Brady12 Brady12

In response to “It wasn't government. Well, maybe a little...

I would disagree. I think if there is one takeaway from Trump's win it is that a great many people are so thoroughly miffed with government that they'd sooner hire a buffoon in a necktie than someone they deem a DC 'insider.'

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Partially. But You can't deflect all the blame off an individual committing misdeeds.

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

The DNC leaks provided by Seth Rich revealed that Hillary Clinton colluded with the DNC leadership to steal the nomination from Bernie Sanders. Had Sanders been allowed to win the nomination, I think there's a substantial chance that he'd be President right now. But, like Trump, Sanders has principles, and the elite that control things from the shadows didn't want someone with principles in charge, so they ran somebody completely unprincipled instead, gambling that they could use their media to sway public opinion for her. Unfortunately for them, their scheme backfired, and now instead of Sanders, they have Trump to contend with, an individual who is far less controllable.

Maze Maze

In response to “The DNC leaks provided by Seth Rich revealed...

Im sorry
Trump has princples?
He has changed his opinion
On issues, more times than i can count

A narcissists principle in simple.
"Whatever suits me and makes me look good, is paramount"

Carla Carla

In response to “Im sorry Trump has princples? He has changed...

Care to cite some examples of Trump changing his opinions?

Maze Maze

In response to “Care to cite some examples of Trump changing...

Pro choice then pro life

2015 syrian refugees should be taken in
2016 not

Clintons were great
Bad
Great again

The iraqi war, for as a civilian
Against while thinking of office

Obama is ignorant
Obama did great things, smart
Obama is bad and sick

Auto weapons need banned
All guns should be legal

No more immegrants
We need the best and smartest from around the world

Torture good
Torture bad
Toture good
Torture bad

3 marriages.hmmmm
That is a flip flop flip

Nov 10 protesters bad
Nov11 protesting is good

3 days before inaugeration...everyone...will have healrhcare. Bigger,better and cheaper than the aca

Everyone will have...access...to healthcare

Carla Carla

In response to “Pro choice then pro life 2015 syrian...

I didn't mean baseless claims, I mean things you can prove. You know, with links.

Maze Maze

In response to “I didn't mean baseless claims, I mean things...

Did you not listen to interviews or did you not hear his speeches?

Or, do you just have selective memory?

Carla Carla

In response to “Did you not listen to interviews or did you...

I am not in the mood to debate.
Have it your way tonight, maze.

Carla Carla

You're right. The Dems #1 concern should have been how do we defeat Trump, rather than how do we elect our first female president. Hillary was unelectable, especially after her "deplorables" gaffe.

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

Yeah, Democrats stood a better chance if they had a candidate who didn't belong in prison.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Obviously, only Trump is to blame for what HE is doing. There is plenty of other blame to go around, but I don't believe for a minute that "LIBERAL LUST" for the first female president is very high up there on the list.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Obviously, only Trump is to blame for what...

Then please explain why, in the primary, did liberal Democrats vote for the only candidate who could possibly be WORSE than Trump, rather than nominate someone* who would have destroyed Trump?
*Someone like Bernie Sanders.
They wanted that female president at any and all cost. Well, now they we all pay.

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

In response to “Then please explain why, in the primary, did...

MANY liberal Democrats did not vote for Hillary Clinton in the primary. It is true that top DNC officials preferred Clinton, that Hillary and the DNC got over-confident, and that BOTH of the top Democratic candidates could have run better campaigns.
I know that many Democrats were a little more uneasy about Sanders than Clinton, though. As I said, I do think their preference for her had little to with gender, in most cases.

I'm not convinced that Bernie Sanders would have beat Trump either. He and Clinton on the same ticket...probably.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “MANY //liberal// Democrats did **not** vote...

I believe the nomination was gender motivated from the top of the DNC. That "glass ceiling".

RideCaptainRide RideCaptainRide OP

In response to “I believe the nomination **//was//** gender...

Well now, you've made you've it pretty clear what you think. I hope it's okay with you, that I don't quite agree. (nme)

Piper2 Piper2

This is the bottom line.
The Republicans DID want Trump. If they didn't, he wouldn't have won in the Primaries.
The Democrats DID want Hillary. If they didn't, she wouldn't have won in the Primaries.
We have a legally elected president, elected in accordance with the laws and system of the United States.
People can **** and moan all day long about this or that, and come up with excuses and conspiracy theories until they have sucked all the oxygen out of the atmosphere, but it's not going to change reality.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

No, I don't think so. Clinton wasn't the only one since the beginning. There was other Republican candidates. And who voted for the Republican candidates? Who chose the "best" republican candidate? Rhetorical question.

This fashion of putting the blames on "others" is getting old. And it doesn't work anymore. All types of people voted. Saying this is all democrats fault is a lot of reaching, and it's wrong.

Edit: I've seen a similar post like this weeks ago - same logic, same argument. Still doesn't stick.

Sofia Sofia