Lil_Princessdoctorwho1011TiffaneeChuckTomOzSurferSofiaAdaprimeiroBub
What do you think people are most ignorant towards?

Mental health issues

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Other races of people.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

First, we have to appoint someone to decide who and what is ignorant. Who decides? Trump? Hillary? Liberals? Conservatives? Religion? Teachers? Journeymen?
If I call you ignorant, that doesn't make it so. You saying I'm ignorant, doesn't make it so either.
So who decides what I think?
No, I prefer the old fashioned way. The right and freedom to judge, to assume, and to open mindedly choose my friends, allies, and foes as I see fit... for ME (smile)

Brady12 Brady12

In response to “First, we have to appoint someone to decide...

Ignorance should not be confused with stupidity or insanity. All ignorance is is shortage of knowledge of particular subjects.

I agree with you that everybody should be judged on their choices when they have full knowledge about what they are choosing. Then if they make questionable choices which harm themselves (or others), they may earn the labels of stupid or insane (or jail time)!

goblue1968 goblue1968

MUSLIM takeover of the USA

YoAdrienne YoAdrienne

Mental health issues

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Mental health issues

Yes!

Sofia Sofia

Most people are ignorant towards other peoples feelings

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Anything they disagree with.

trooper trooper

Each other

Trish Trish

American history and the genius of the way the U.S. Constitution was set up to run the government and to maintain individual liberty for its law abiding citizens!

goblue1968 goblue1968

In general globally,...... Their God

voxlug voxlug

In response to “In general globally,...... Their God

What??

I don't quite understand what you mean. Since all gods were invented by humans, their gods can be anything they make up in their own minds to be. That's why there are so many different gods globally.(eyes)

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “What?? I don't quite understand what you...

Yes and no.
God was created in the image of man, but man will not admit that.
So they are ignorant and some or even most 'willfully ignorant' to the origin of their God concept.

voxlug voxlug

The true physical nature of reality. If the human race survives even another 100 years I expect those living will think we were utterly ignorant.

I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.

- Isaac Newton

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

People who challenge their beliefs. Of course this criticism extends to me as well. I can be just as intolerant :(

Bub Bub

mental hospitals.

bird1986 bird1986

I don't know a great number of people and don't ask many questions. People are uninformed about so very much it would be difficult to pick just one.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Other people's feelings. Words hurt.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

the importance of history

shinrin shinrin

What's different from them.

Sofia Sofia

Things that are different, things that they have no experience with. My grandma can barely operate her mobile phone, to this day I still occasionally tell her who called.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Other people's intentions

DW2 DW2

Aliens.

DW2 DW2