Post of the Day
NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family

Comment

sh9683

Other

Nobody :(

Will_JanitorSukiesnowtrooper

Explained by Maze...

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com has obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years. Electronic surveillance of Donald Trump was listed in the database for the following companies, including locations and dates: Trump International 1 Central Park, NYC, NY 2008, Trump World Tower 845 United Nations Plaza, NYC, NY No Date, Trump Tower SAL 108 Central Park, NYC, NY 2007, Trump Palace Co 200 E. 69th Street A, NYC, NY 2008, Trump Entertainment 725 Fifth Ave. FL, NYC, NY 2007, Trump Organization 725 Fifth Ave. BSM, NYC, NY 2009, Trump Palace 725 Fifth Ave., NYC, NY 2004, Mar-a-Lago Club 1100 S. Ocean BL, Palm Beach, FL 2006, Trump International 401 N. Wabash Ave., Chicago, IL 2008, Douglass Limousine 239 Nassau St., Princeton, NJ 2008, Trump International 3505 Summit BLV, West Palm Beach, FL 2004, Flights INC P.O. Box 196, Hamilton MA 2004, Trump International 1 Central Park, NYC, NY 2008, Trump Hotels Huron Ave., Atlantic City, NJ No Date, Trump National 339 Pine Rd, Briarcliff, NY No Date, Trump Plaza & C 2500 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 2008, Trump Palace Co. 200 E. 69th St., NYC, NY 2008, Seven Springs 66 Oregon Rd, Mount Kisco, NY 2006-2008. While attempts have been made to deny such domestic surveillance, reports from the New York Times in 2014 showed the Central Intelligence Agency had done just that by SPYING ON A SENATE PANEL investigating the agency’s use of “enhanced interrogation.”

Here's the thing, if this were happening, he could easily dispel the confusion, he needn't rely on the Pentagon or the press to produce evidence. Even if the information was classified, he could easily declassify it.

And yet he hasn't, he is consistent in his reliance on alternative sources for that proof. Ever bothered to ask why that is? I agree with Linnster, this is hardly evidence of Trump's own accusations and I'm seriously skeptical of calling it evidence at all considering the source has produced so-called documented evidence in the past only for it to be upended as a fabrication.

Not trying to shoot your messenger, there was a time when I gave Jones the benefit of the doubt... until an undeniable pattern emerged. Just saying.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

After reading the article, it doesn't appear that Donald Trump himself was under surveillance, just the persons named who are employed in the named Trump businesses. Unless I'm mistaken, Trump's assertion was that Obama himself was responsible for initiating the "tapping of my wires" prior to the election. That being the case, then this article has even less bearing on Trump's assertion because, according to the article, all surveillance ceased in January of 2105.

In addition, I'm not certain why you referenced surveillance of a senate panel looking into enhanced interrogation. This doesn't seem to have any relation to Trump's allegations of his wires being tapped. Personally, I think Trump's wires are frayed.

Linnster Linnster

I thought we were ending this debate. Just listened to the news but I'm none the clearer...

See? No one has commented...everyone, not just me, is still in the dark.

Please sum it up in your view....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “I thought we were ending this debate. Just...

This article shows that Trump had been under surveillance by the NSA for over a decade, long before Obama took office. So claims that he wasn't under surveillance are patently false, he was. And while the records only go up to 2015, there is no indication that it ever stopped.

The article I just posted from the National Review strongly suggests that later, the Obama administration applied for and carried out surveillance on Trump via the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), almost certainly for political purposes, since no evidence of a crime was ever found prior to, or as a result of the investigation.

Maze Maze OP

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Here's the thing, if this were happening, he...

"... the source has produced so-called documented evidence in the past only for it to be upended as a fabrication."

"...an undeniable pattern emerged."

I'm unfamiliar with what you're talking about, can you provide evidence for that claim?

Maze Maze OP

In response to “"... the source has produced so-called...

All my info on him is on my other comp and I couldn't dig it out if I wanted to, which I don't. You can believe what you want from him, all I'm saying is don't realistically expect anyone else to.

I doubt you're unfamiliar with the Obama Deception, one of the first pieces of spurious sourcing I noticed from Jone's was his alleged Woodrow Wilson "I'm a most unhappy man.." quote. Even the source for that is shaky.

These are the mental contortions one must go through to source one misquote used by that man...

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Woodrow_Wilson

I'm not doin' it again. lol

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “All my info on him is on my other comp and I...

The "I'm a most unhappy man" quote was supposedly a deathbed confession conferred by someone who was present. But you're right that while popularly quoted, there is no known evidence proving it's true.

Here's a Wilson quote that is proven to be true:

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

The New Freedom: A Call for the Emancipation of the Generous Energies of a People (New York and Garden City: Doubleday, Page & Company, 1913)

Jones has made a few errors here and there, but on the whole, his information is accurate. Much more so than the mainstream media.

Maze Maze OP

In response to “The "I'm a most unhappy man" quote...

Still waiting for Jones to stop using the one that isn't accurate.

And therein lies my problem with him...

I don't expect him to be right 100% of the time, but he could be intellectually honest when he's wrong. If the purpose is to bring people to the truth and you aren't using the same megaphone to correct your errors that you used to spread those same errors, you aren't spreading the truth. jmo

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Still waiting for Jones to stop using the one...

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world - no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

-Woodrow Wilson... maybe

Whether or not Wilson said it, it's an accurate statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

Maze Maze OP

In response to “//"I am a most unhappy man. I have...

There is no source for "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country." and has never been as no one, to date, has provided a source for that statement.

The remaining portion of the quote is from a book, but that first sentence was allegedly from a separate circumstance altogether and even in that context there is no source.

It may have been repeated in a vast web of confirmation bias, but confirmation bias isn't a source in itself.

If Wilson didn't say it, it isn't an accurate quote and it was accredited to him as a quote. Whether or not we think it is true is a matter of interpretation, the fact that he never publicly made the comment is not.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad