Do you have any secrets about yourself that you've never in your life even told one person?
  • Topics:Life
  • Featured on the home page on Apr 21st 2017
  • Post Of The Day on Apr 21st 2017

Yes

TrishZippyDW2TheresmorePlatinumBozetteMKDanWill_JanitorJustJimColoSukiesnowSunny_the_skepticCarmo

No

VicZincTiffaneeChuckTomOzSurfermsith718

Sort of

Nobody :(

Undecided

AliceDTrisquit3

Other

JaxxiSmartAZ

TiffaneeChuckTomBozetteOzSurferWill_JanitorSukiesnowMarianneSmartAZCarla

Explained by JerryHendrickson...

There are things in my life that I have either done or witnessed and absolutely nobody will ever know about it. Skeletons in the closet never to emerge.

Yes but I will never say...

Platinum Platinum

In response to “Yes but I will never say...

Of course. If you did, I wouldn't believe your "Yes" answer.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson OP

Yeppers.

Bozette Bozette

Some of my pages are torn out and
Hidden in secret places....

Carla Carla

Not really secrets but there are things I would never discuss with certain people.

Tiffanee

Yes. There are things about me that even my best friend doesn't know about. It's all written down on a word document though.

Logan Logan

Yes I do.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I don't think there's anything that I wouldn't tell anyone, but I wouldn't tell anyone everything.

Wunderscore Wunderscore

I don't have anything to hide.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

I can't think of any secrets that I have but I do have some of others that will go down with me.

ozzyboy

I have a couple that I've told only a couple of people, nothing bad but most wouldn't understand and without a thorough explanation they'd jump to the wrong conclusion.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

And I plan on keeping it that way.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Don't we all???

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Don't we all???

I thinks so.... There are 5 people on this post who say that they have nothing to hide. I'm sure they're fooling themselves.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson OP

In response to “I thinks so.... There are 5 people on this...

It's not that I have nothing to hide, it's just that I can't think of anything. I'm sure if I ran for office someone would find something on me that I forgot about.

ozzyboy

In response to “It's not that I have nothing to hide, it's...

Oh jeez, you had to bring that up. I don't even want to think about what that might be like. lmao

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Or maybe they're at an age where it no longer matters. I've noticed that as I've aged, this question has changed for me in numerous ways. Things I thought were huge at one time seem quite trivial now and things that seemed trivial at one time seem much more important now that I've matured a bit more.

I suppose it's different for everyone.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Think I dont?

Jaxxi Jaxxi

Yes. I'll never let anyone know that a girl scout overpowered me and made me cry for wearing too small Scooby Doo underoos.

Zippy Zippy

Why the hell would I tell them now. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “Why the hell would I tell them now. :)

I'm not asking anyone to.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson OP

In response to “I'm not asking anyone to.

Though responses could be fun. :) ''twas a good question.

DW2 DW2

In response to “Though responses could be fun. :) ''twas a...

I think that everyone has something to hide and many just won't admit it.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson OP

In response to “I think that everyone has something to hide...

Those are the ones you worry about. :)

DW2 DW2

I chose undecided, only because there are many many times I do not remember in my life where I could have, or not. I am positive that I am utterly unsure. I don't think that was one of the poll answers though, so I kind of really just sort of fudged it a bit with a clarifying post in order to clear up any confusion the reader may have had. I'm confused, and I am reading, so it could be that I was addressing you, or talking in the third person?

AliceD AliceD

In response to “I chose undecided, only because there are...

I could have said other, in retrospect this would have been the appropriate answer for me. That being said, I shall let my original answer stand, with the caveat that if you read it before you read this. Assuming you are reading in the normal fashion of following post by post. I like to randomly pick replies out of context sometimes and mash them all together any which way that takes my fancy really. The results can be rather funny at times, not for other people of course, for them it can be downright embarrassing, if they were to know what I was doing. To be sure that is one secret you all now know about me...... sigh...... sometimes I ought to just shut up. Not this time though, that wouldn't work out you see, seeing as I have written it all out bared to all like a bare bottom in that saying, whatever it is.

AliceD AliceD

I.... I... oh god this is so difficult....I put the milk before the cereal...and I'm afraid of watching horror movies alone since childhood.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I'm a Martian.

MKDan MKDan

If I told anybody, they wouldn't be secrets any more, now would they?

SmartAZ SmartAZ