<b>Do you have a mini-obsession or idiosyncrasy?</b> <em>My sister <b>cannot</b> go to bed unless <b>all</b> her dishes are done....</em>

Lil_PrincessTiffaneeOzSurferWill_JanitorSukiesnowMarianneCarlaZonkeyBalls
Do you have a mini-obsession or idiosyncrasy? My sister cannot go to bed unless all her dishes are done....

Explained by Sukiesnow...

Although it's usually in the area of cleaning...it isn't always... I know someone who: • insists on coasters under beverages (plastic furniture)... • likes garbage pails only WITHOUT garbage... • plumps up sofa pillows the minute your **** is up... • has to keep their vehicle spotless...etc. I call them mini-obsessions...can you lay claim to one?

I can't go to bed with your sister, unless her dishes are done.

Then again, seriously, I have a bit of OCD, which is weird because I live in a home of chaos. I haven't even cleaned for months and yet, I still suffer from the condition. I guess it's selective, which makes it even... Weirder.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

I have several idiosyncrasies...but the one I would call a mini-obsession is the fact that I cannot go anywhere without lip balm...

I got caught once in -29 degree weather in Calgary...those dry lips and the more you lick them...the more they get wet...and then frozen...ever since then I've been obsessed with lip balm...

The room I am in now has...hmm...5 of them situated at various stations.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “I have several idiosyncrasies...but the one I...

Soft lips are a good thing:)

Carla Carla

I can kind of imagine how that would be an issue with severe cold and zero humidity. I often do the same thing with sun screen in the summer here.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Yes, in fact, I find it very difficult to pass up opportunities, such as these, to ask particularly random questions about the subject manner. For example;

Let's say you had your lips surgically removed for some reason (of which I think it inappropriate to go into now) would you still have to take your lip balm with you everywhere?

AliceD

In response to “Yes, in fact, I find it very difficult to...

So you're saying it's not a real obsession? :) Maybe not...since, yes, I would lose it if I had no lips...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

I have a thing about my laundry.
Hate wrinkles
Hate to iron
My whites are overbleached so have to be washed twice. White should be...white.

And i hate...really hate
To have my picture taken

Carla Carla

There is a row off 12 light switches at the bottom of the mainstairs in my home. I push them all down before I go to bed. Even if that means I have to go to the location of other switches to turn off the lights that I turned on by pushing them. Even if I have to climb the stairs in pitch dark. I don't know why. I just have the mini-obsession that they should all be down. Sometimes I even go to all the switches in the house and make sure they are down which means eventually I will be walking around in the dark trying to find my way to bed.

VicZinc VicZinc

I am much like your sister. I can't go to bed in a dirty house. Everything has to be spotless.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “I can't go to bed with your sister, unless...

A bit OCD myself. Got into making home like scenes inside walnut shells. Lots of tedious effort and precision while completely ignoring the mess on the garage floor. I don't think it is actually OCD at that point. More like Obsessive Single Track Mind Disorder. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “A bit OCD myself. Got into making home like...

You are just weird. Nothing more to it.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “You are just weird. Nothing more to it.

I hope there's not more to it. Otherwise the whole universe is in my head. And I can never allow myself to die for the sake of said Universe.. :). Zonkey just called me "Weird". There's got to be an Amirite trophy for that! :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “I hope there's not more to it. Otherwise the...

You just won twenty kilograms of cocaine.

Have fun.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “You just won twenty kilograms of...

Shit I don't even know what that's worth anymore. 600k? Lol!

DW2 DW2

In response to “Shit I don't even know what that's worth...

Just a little cut from my personal collection. Barely worth mentioning...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Telling you though, you actually make a working door on a Walnut shell. And a window next to it that looks like a window... you are **** up and should seek help. :)

DW2 DW2

Do you?

DWF DWF

I am perhaps a bit overly obsessed with personal hygiene.. only because of the feedback I've had from women over the years that all told me horror stories of their partners and ex boyfriends who had no idea how to wash. So now I can have up to five showers in a day, and never leave the house unless I'm clean enough to have **** with.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “I am perhaps a bit overly obsessed with...

Five showers a day? Mate, I hate to point this out, but you are insane. Well, insane and not having enough ****.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Five showers a day? Mate, I hate to point...

(hehe) well not every day, some days just two, but when the weather is really hot here, it's more like 5 to keep the sweat away, especially after the gym, or a swim etc. Yes more **** greater than zero would be awesome

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “(hehe) well not every day, some days just...

I have huge love for both: my left and my right hand.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “I have huge love for both: my left and my...

When ever I think about that, my hands get a headache and they tell me not tonight

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “When ever I think about that, my hands get a...

So, it's rather the wild and not the domesticated pussy you're after? Kangaroos have hell of a kick, I've been told.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “So, it's rather the wild and not the...

Just a good friend is good enough for me as they're hard to come by. If anything more developes that's a bonus.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Just a good friend is good enough for me as...

I would probably bone your friend, if she was into weird-looking older gentlemen. Too bad I'm stuck on the opposite side of the globe.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

MOVE BACK TO THE OCEAN!!!!!

DW2 DW2

In response to “MOVE BACK TO THE OCEAN!!!!!

That's my plan (biggrin)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “That's my plan (biggrin)

I should probably heed my own advice. I hear it calling. :)

DW2 DW2

In response to “I should probably heed my own advice. I hear...

That's because it's good advice :)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

I can't go to sleep without checking to make sure the door is locked and everything is off. Can't leave a room without flipping the switch. Yes I have turned the lights off on people (hehe). I have to make sure everything is off like the oven before leaving.Yes once I drove 30 minutes back to my house because I was unsure. I can't stand wrinkles in my clothing.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Can't go to bed and leave dirty dishes in the sink.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Can't go to bed and leave dirty dishes in the...

I wish others were like that (sad) I wash as I use dishes so the kitchen is always clean. But then it's easy to do when you live on your own... kids would make it impossible lol

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “I wish others were like that (sad) I wash as...

Even after hosting a family get together, when I'm dead tired, I won't go to bed until I clean up the kitchen. I can't stand to wake up to an awful mess in the mornings.

Kudos to you, my friend, you sound like a very clean and neat person.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Even after hosting a family get together...

Thanks! although I have always enjoyed hanging my clothes up on the floor... i just do it cleanly and neatly (hehe)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Thanks! although I have always enjoyed...

lol That's so funny. lol(hug)(hug)

Just as long as you do it cleanly and neatly, you're OK in my book. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I can't sleep during an active Chess game online. I'll be up every 15 minutes. Therefore games that take days don't work for me. I need timed matches. :)

DW2 DW2

That's actually a good habit

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Not to be an azzhole but...I need to have an orgasm every morning or my day doesn't work...like those who cant function without coffee

RECRUIT RECRUIT

In response to “Not to be an azzhole but...I need to have an...

There's actually some old Chinese stuff that says that when you have an orgasm you are literally draining yourself of energy. I don't necessarily disagree with that. :)

DW2 DW2