Simple truth #1 - always be yourself. You and your true love are destined to meet.

Nobody :(

StarzAboveZonkeyBallsTiffanee

TiffaneeSofiaAdaSukiesnowZonkeyBalls

Nope.

I have been rejected far too many times. I can go for the second best - someone I love. Even if she's a platform for space rocket launches.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Nope. I have been rejected far too many...

lmao That's actually got some depth to it Zonkey. Platform for space rocket launches, huh? That's rough buddy.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “lmao That's actually got some depth to it...

She always complains about getting burned by the flyboys.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

It's a platitude.

Of course it's best to be yourself, who else could you possibly be? But in my experience, the world isn't kind to those who stay true to themselves. People claim to be, but few actually practice it.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

I think for most people their true over is living right around the corner, maybe even next door but the chances of meeting are very slim unless someone makes some effort and makes a move which most people never do.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “I think for most people their true over is...

That happened to one of my best friends. She and he lived two blocks from each other since childhood, they even hung out with each other. She thought he didn't really like her, but just put up with her because their parents were friends. He was too afraid of her Dad to make a move. They were eventually setup up by a mutual acquaintance that didn't know they were already friends. After dating for awhile she got pregnant.

They've been married since 2005, have two kids and have done pretty well for themselves, it's disgusting how easy they make it look. lol But we all wonder what may have happened if that one mutual friend had never given them a nudge. Crazy.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “That happened to one of my best friends. She...

It is crazy sometimes. I met my girlfriend online and just by pure luck she was living just 15 minutes away. The chances of that happening are probably a million to one but it happens.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “It is crazy sometimes. I met my girlfriend...

Wow, that's got to be like hitting a small lottery. Have you since realized how many times you may have crossed paths or had mutual friends, but never met? That's pretty wild.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “Wow, that's got to be like hitting a small...

Oh it gets even crazier. We both lived in NYC during the same time. We both were born in other countries and both moved here in 2001 but here is the killer, we both have the same birthday.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Oh it gets even crazier. We both lived in NYC...

That's borderline freaky. Congrats, all that must be for a reason. Seems like the universe is trying to tell you two something.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

In response to “That's borderline freaky. Congrats, all that...

It seems that way.

As a added bonus we both wear the same-sized clothes right down to underwear so I can wear her clothes and she can wear mine. It was like doubling my wardrobe overnight.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “It seems that way. As a added bonus we both...

Sweet! Perks are always nice!

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

How much time until that happens?

Sofia Sofia