Post of the Day
🎁 🎈 For some couples the best anniversary gift is signed divorce papers. <em>amirite?</em>  🎁 🎈

Explained by Tiffanee...

I think we all know at least one married couple that argue so much that you have to wonder how they haven't poisoned each other by now.

You might just be surprised.....some of those couples that are so actively open and look like they are going to kill each other might just as often go in the opposite direction. Some love as hard as they fight.

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

ProdigalSon ProdigalSon

I'm sure that's true in some cases. But I've seen couple who do nothing but fight, and then kiss and make up, married for a very long time. Takes all kinds to make a relationship work, I guess.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

Even though I initiated my divorce proceedings and wouldn't change it now if I could, it was still kind of a sad day.

Nowlost Nowlost

Some people have mixed feelings...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow