Any one clean out their facebook profile?

yes

Lil_Princess

no

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredTomboyJanet

Other

Rooster

Lil_Princess

Explained by Anonymousmouse...

meaning unfriending those you never stay in contact with, or those who never responds to posts you make etc etc?

Actually, I shut down my account a while back. I know I'm a old fuddy duddy, but it pisses me off when people I'm with a re constantly responding to their Facebook or texts while visiting me in person. People share way too much on the Internet. Sharing with family and friends - OK, I get that, but tens of thousands of friends? Come on!

I don't miss it at all.

Budwick Budwick

I don't miss it at all.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “Actually, I shut down my account a while...

Not surprisingly, I don't have tens of thousands of friends. :) I interact with family and a few friends only.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Not surprisingly, I don't have tens of...

There ya go! It kept inundating me with other people all the time though.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “There ya go! It kept inundating me with...

When that happens, if it happens too often, I stop following that person in which case their posts come up in your notifications but you don't have to look at what everyone else wrote on the post unless you want to.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “When that happens, if it happens too often, I...

I tried learning the nuances on my own. I got fed up with it faster than I could learn to use it.

Thanks for the insight.

Budwick Budwick

In response to “I tried learning the nuances on my own. I...

It can be a pain in the neck. I have friends who do nothing but share every post they get with someone else. I have no patience for that, so I just stop following them.

Linnster Linnster

Good for you Budwick. I hate facebook ,. I don't know why anyone would spend hours looking around there. Must be people who have no real life or friends in real life.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Don't have a thing to do with Facebook. No thank you!

Rooster Rooster

I am starting to do a little spring cleaning on my Facebook. It was kinda one of those I had to in order to keep my sanity.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “I am starting to do a little spring cleaning...

good plan, will be doing it on friday, will remove any one who i do not stay in contact with

Anonymousmouse Anonymousmouse OP

There was one woman I haven't talked to in years posting political stuff 3 times a day so I warned her the next time she did it I unfriended her. No loss to me. Anyone else there is a relative and I am ok when they post life events and pictures.

I don't look there much. Face book is so silly to me.