I saw a huge, brown rabbit today. He/she was bouncing like a crack **** in a booty-shaking contest. When was the last time you've seen a wild rabbit?

Lil_Princessdoctorwho1011Synyster AdaSukiesnowCarlaBub

Last fall, ran across the golf course into the woods.

Synyster Synyster

Synyster Synyster

yesterday

trooper trooper

In response to “yesterday

Actually, that was the first rabbit I've seen in years. Funny, though, he/she ran through the parking lot, never mind the moving cars, just bounce, bounce, bounce...

EDIT: My sister told me, that she saw two rabbits today. Damn! She always beats me in these silly contests.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

The week before Easter the kids and I sat outside and watched the most beautiful white rabbit hop around.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I saw that same rabbit earlier....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “I saw that same rabbit earlier....

No, that was VicZinc's ****.

You are all confused and old.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “No, that was VicZinc's ****. You are all...

Definitely confused.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Definitely confused.

And old. Mummies... Pfffffft...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “And old. Mummies... Pfffffft...

Love that bunny. They wanted to stay with me. Contrary to what Starz some ppl believe...I am loveable...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

Duh, at a crack-**** booty-shaking contest. What did you think?

VicZinc VicZinc

Made a comment about a big rabbit in my yard a couple of days ago. Saw his tracks, all winter. First sight of the feet that made them

Carla Carla

In response to “Made a comment about a big rabbit in my yard...

Rabbits are so cool... And they are really easy to recognize, when it comes to tracks, that silly configuration of two-one-one...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

about a week ago?

Trish Trish

Duh, I have not seen a wild rabbit since 1948, and I live in wild rabbit country. I have seen rattlesnakes, but not rabbits.

SmartAZ SmartAZ

Yesterday... my eye caught a brown thing in front of the shed... and for once it wasn't a groundhog.

Zolfie Zolfie

Through a scope.

AliceD AliceD

The last time? At 4:00 this morning, as I was going out the door to go to a coffee shop. And he/she was on my front lawn chowing down on a couple of dandilions! I live in the middel of the city, and wild rabbits are all over the place. Too, there are young ones showing up. There is a family living under my next-door neighbour's garden shed. I actually leave out some rabbit food I got for them at the pet store. They aren't bothering anything. And besides, they're kind of cute!

ZeeGee

Nightly. A few roam my neighborhood.

DW2 DW2

I see them every day on my property.

hootowl hootowl