Mod Team
<b>Sometimes I get tired of being kind and nice...</b><em>how about you...</em>

SukiesnowTiffaneeWill_JanitorLife_Is_PointlessLil_PrincessSofiabeachbumJustJimColoChuckTomDW2Mashaergoproxy

Darkest_SerenityTrishTheCensoredBrit

Lil_Princessdoctorwho1011Darkest_SerenitySynyster TiffaneeChuckTomOzSurferSofiaAdaWill_JanitorMashaSukiesnowprimeiro
Sometimes I get tired of being kind and nice...how about you...

Explained by Sukiesnow...

Being mean and miserable has a lot going for it...but the problem is...like as in karma...those comments can come back to haunt you... Ha. Let's discuss the ongoing struggle to maintain a balance of nice and nasty... meanwhile standing up for yourself and supporting the person you really are....

A long time ago I was labeled America's Sweetheart...Always being kind and nice to the entire world. Something I have learned is that I am am not allowed to have a God Damn bad day ever or say what is on my mind or stand up for myself...if I do then I am lectured about how I am not supposed to be like that, I am not sleeping enough or eating right or whatever.

If I say one thing out of the way to anyone who sometimes deserves it...I am the **** bad guy...again another lecture comes. I am always expected to be this illuminating ray of sparkling sunshine but the thing is...I do have bad days or times where I wanna stand up for myself but I am not supposed to show it or I am just supposed to smile and wait for karma to settle it...because the expectations are set I am to be nice and kind 24/7.

So yes to answer your question...I do get sick and tired of always being kind and nice 24/7. I don't want to be mean 24/7 either...I just get tired of having to hide how I feel when I ain't really feeling kind and nice.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Nooo.
Being mean and miserable, makes you mean and miserable.

Shouldnt have to force being kind, though. If someone doesnt deserve kindness, then honesty is your best bet.

Carla Carla

In response to “Nooo. Being mean and miserable, makes you...

Carla! I'm tired of being nice! I want to be like Judge Judy.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Carla! I'm tired of being nice! I want to be...

Well, she IS brutaly honest.

SUKIESNOW!!!!

Carla Carla

Never knew you were .....we live and learn...hehe

JD JD

I'm better as ** or an inconsiderate **. (hehe)

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m...s?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Synyster Synyster

If everyone likes you, you're not being real enough. (pce)

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Honesty is the best way, but you can be kind as you are being honest. Unless the guy is a **! Then you just rip him a new **. Ha!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Honesty is the best way, but you can be kind...

"rip him a new ****"... I think I haven't heard that expression before. lol

primeiro primeiro

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “A long time ago I was labeled America's...

Hon...sometimes I think I can't be any other way than kind and nice...it's just an instinctive reaction....

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Hon...sometimes I think I can't be any other...

I can be the other way if pushed way to far but it takes a lot to bring me to the breaking point. I just get frustrated sometimes and the day I made that comment I was really frustrated.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “I can be the other way if pushed way to far...

And that's why I made this post...sometimes being kind and nice can lead to frustration...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “And that's why I made this post...sometimes...

Yes,yes it can. I am honestly glad ya made it. Great post, btw.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Yes,yes it can. I am honestly glad ya made...

Thank you for saying that...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Thank you for saying that...

Most welcome (smile)

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Sometimes being nice gets you a kick in the gut.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “Sometimes being nice gets you a kick in the gut.

Yes. Either now or later. I'm more clear now when I help people... "I'm doing this not just because I love you...but also because you've always been helpful to me in the past...and I thank you for that."

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Everyone has a limit. I tend to avoid the internet when I'm in a bad mood though. Or if I use it, I keep on the happy stuff (funny/cute animals or funny people, for example).

Sofia Sofia

Sometimes the fake smiling makes my face hurt. :)

DW2 DW2

Having been in the food industry for a while. I truly hope that someday I will have the balls to walk up to a snooty, condescending, full fledged **** of a customer and say, "We gift wrapped one of our finest sharpest kitchen knives for you. Everybody here truly hopes that you simply use it to make the world a better place. Thank you for your patronage. You truly deserve this." :)

DW2 DW2

I must have missed that....just my humour

JD JD

According to some, I was never kind or nice to begin with... *shrug*

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit

In response to “Neither am I.

Tell me something I don't already know.

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit