Lil_PrincesssemplePiper2Darkest_SerenityTiffaneeAdaWill_JanitorCarla
Has someone recently performed an act of kindness for you that left you humbled and grateful beyond words?

Explained by ChuckTom...

Thank you Ada x

Yep, a lady just randomly walked up to my son and I while we were looking for some school clothes for him and said she observed us and wanted to know if I'd be interested in some clothes she had that no longer fit her grandson. She brought them to us and I can't even begin to tell you how much that helped me. She brought two large baskets of brand new clothes. I could barely believe it. I about cried.

What's so funny is that I'd just gone through my son's old clothes that no longer fit and given them to a neighbor boy who is the youngest of four boys. Amazing.

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

I had flowers sent to my office a few days ago. I don't like flowers much but the thought was nice.

Tiffanee

Only words. But that still counts yeah? : )

But a few days ago I did notice a woman at a convenience store buying a bunch of stuff -- stuff I thought was odd because there's a grocery store not far away. Deli Express sandwiches, chips, water, etc ... junk food for the most part, but over $20 worth of food. She paid and left, then I paid and went out to finish pumping my gas.

As I was leaving I saw her sitting on the grass with the homeless man who was on the corner and I had ignored....

I wish I could be that good of person.

semple semple

A few years ago, one of my professors permanently gave me his personal parking space right next to my office, and he parks in one of the big structures. I'm still blown away by this gesture and think about it each morning as I park my car.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

ForkNdaRoad ForkNdaRoad

Yes. A lady with a full shopping cart told me to go in front of her since I only had a few items in a grocery store. That is not common anymore from I have seen. :)

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

Yes, a couple of weeks ago. When my neighbor learned of my cat's death, she left a beautiful hibiscus plant and card outside my door. She and her husband were preparing to leave the next day on a long road trip, yet she took the time out to do that for me.
One thing she wrote on the card particularly got to me:

"Next spring when this blooms, we'll remember Monkey"

What she referred to as a little something by your door, was SO not little to me......

Piper2 Piper2

Yes...it was much appreciated

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess