What political post isn't considered to be bait??

CarlaTiffaneePiper2sempleChuckTomBubTheVibeAlchemistMashaTrish

Nobody :)

semplePiper2Darkest_SerenityJDTiffaneeChuckTomOzSurferAdaMashaBub

https://youtu.be/m8buMXoif98

Since way before the Inauguration of Trump , trouble was brewing on Amirite and since he's been made President of the United States there have been hundreds possibly thousands of Political posts either For or Against.

Very few have been moderated in any way because I myself refuse to quash Political Opinion. So I had to put my Foot down and basically say months back.

"If You can dish it out , then you can take it"

The answer is No Political post because you both strongly disagree with each other and you may never agree and who likes to be told "you're WRONG" in so many imaginative ways ?

No one when it's something you Believe in Passionately.

That's POLITICS

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

https://youtu.be/m8buMXoif98

That's POLITICS

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

Carla Carla OP

In response to “https://youtu.be/m8buMXoif98 Since way...

This is not directed at you Carla ;) , never had one issue with your Political Debates in all these months.Never moderated you either come to think of it, if only others could lead by your example.

I do however know the difference between Debate and deliberately going out of the way to Antagonize another member. I often know the history between said members and I wasn't Born yesterday.

Happy Debating

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

When it is about current issues.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “When it is about current issues.

Thank you

Carla Carla OP

None are for bait..most are to cause arguments..possibly all of them will ....knowing we have four more years of this, we will all be in the loony bin soon...

JD JD

In response to “None are for bait..most are to cause...

I dont post to cause arguements, i post what is on my mind.

Carla Carla OP

In response to “I dont post to cause arguements, i post what...

I know it's not intentional with you, but it still causes arguments...other people do put them up with the hope that someone will say something and start arguing....good post

JD JD

you're not kiddin (hehe)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/...

I kid you not kiddo"..(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

JD JD

In response to “I kid you not kiddo"..(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)(hehe)

have I Growled at you lately?

"Grrrrrrrrr" I'll give you Kiddo ......Platinum (mischief)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “have I Growled at you...

I'm scared....hehe

JD JD

When the legitimate members ( HOF prolific posters) post them.

Another Another

In response to “When the legitimate members ( HOF prolific...

Ok , OK , this is just for you Another
Bend over (mischief)

You are now officially Legitimate. lolz

Every member that joins here is Legitimate UNTIL they prove otherwise.Can't be fairer than that. (eyes)

Have a good evening .........Ser

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Ok , OK , this is just for you Another Bend...

GREAT!!

Does this mean I'm off the "watch list"??

Another Another

In response to “GREAT!! Does this mean I'm off the...

You are not on a Watchlist Another

Officially or otherwise.

Occasionally I subscribe to a random post or join one like I did this post and see your comments.

That's it really.

You're not interesting enough for me to follow about lolz I don't mean that in an insulting way, what I mean is you're very Political and I generally stay out of American Politics.

you have a good day ........Ser

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “You are not on a **Watchlist**...

Oh, I'm sorry. That which I refer to as a watch list must be "the radar".

Another Another

I not see political postings as clickbait
I keep Thomas Jefferson's words in mind always

an informed public is a dangerous thing to Government

Yuri
he talked the future

I'd like someone from the Left to say Yuri was wrong

Neanderthal_Momdoer Neanderthal_Momdoer

It seems to me, that any post even remotely controversial is considered and called "bait" by some people here. It's only okay if they do it....

Piper2 Piper2

Search ME... (what) ... I just had a post removed that discussed the word "IF" , and someone flagged it as antagonizing.
Probably the same unregistered "disagree" vote I got, which means that person likely has me blocked, which means I am being stalked and flagged.
But that's all legal here...for some.

Another Another

In response to “Search ME... (what) ... I just had a post...

No one has any more leeway than anyone else. If you had a post pulled, it was either antagonizing or repetitious. I noticed above, you mentioned being legitimate, now this. You feeling put upon, another?

Carla Carla OP

In response to “No one has any more leeway than anyone else...

OK. Please tell me what is "antagonizing" about this post. I will type it word for word.
If Hillary were president ... "IF" is SURE a good word. Amirite?
No explanation of post.
Topics: language , vocabulary
With this image:

What is antagonizing or repetitious???
The moderator could/would not tell me. Maybe you can.

Another Another

In response to “OK. Please tell me what is...

Well, im not certain, another. Was it posted to mock a post before it? If so, have you antagognized that person in the past?

Personally, that post on its own doesnt seem unusual or pull worthy. I just dont know.

Carla Carla OP

In response to “Well, im not certain, another. Was it posted...

Oh, don't worry about it. The mod who pulled it couldn't tell me either.

Mock? Mock WHO? There are a lot of paranoid people on this site who think they are important.

So then I guess I AM put upon.
I'm a straight white male who doesn't suck up or kiss any mod's ****.
Carla, if you think that some don't have more leeway than others here, Meh, never mind. It will just get me deactivated.

Another Another

In response to “Oh, don't worry about it. The mod who pulled...

Saying it with a line through it, is still saying it, man.

This site is populated by mostly straight white people. Makes me wonder why you feel compelled to shout it from the mountain.

I dont think anyone is paranoid, this is a f**king opinion site. No one is gonna break anyones nose, or get them fired, or steal thier spouse. Maybe it was a kneejerk reaction when it was pulled.

When you start throwing the word legitimate around for no reason ( you said that before your post) people get their hackles up.

Carla Carla OP

In response to “Saying it with a line through it, is still...

That's interesting. I seem to recall a comment YOU made earlier today. Allow me to copy it.

"My opinion is that it is laughable.
Any time a white person (im one) has their sense of superiority chipped at, it is a good thing".

Do you recall that comment? If so, why did YOU feel compelled to "shout it from the mountaintops" that you are white? Wait, I know... "Context", right? (hehe)

And FYI, it was not I who started using the word "legitimate". I merely asked what it meant. Since no one would tell me, I started using it as well. I hope that's OK...if I do what others do :)

Oh, and you avoided my question. Mock WHO?

Another Another

In response to “That's interesting. I seem to recall a...

Another, you can do anything you wish.

I was pointing to being white because the post was related to race and i dont know ciscokarpe.

There was not a contextual reason to point your race and gender out here. Except to imply that being who you are, here, is a handicap.

Carla Carla OP

In response to “Another, you can do anything you wish. I...

As I said..."context". So liberally predictable. Damn I'm good!
I did what YOU did, but I'm a racist, or "put upon" if I do it.
Again you avoid my question...Mock WHO???
Goodnight.

Another Another

In response to “As I said..."context". So liberally...

I only do names if it is harmless.
You arent that good. You had no context.
I never said you were racist. And i ASKED if you were feeling put upon. YOU said you were. So........there you go. Goodnight

Carla Carla OP

In response to “I only do names if it is harmless. You arent...

I said I was "put upon" because you could not tell me why that post was pulled. No one else can either. So what other answer is there?

Another Another

It's OK. You may call me a racist, misogynist, homophobic, and deplorable. I don't mind. It's much preferable to the alternative.

Another Another

Saying it with a line through it, is still saying it, and so IS saying it.

Another Another

I'm very Lucky to have a good rapport with so many People on here.

It doesn't mean they are Kissing my **** and I would kindly like you to stop inferring that those who associate with me in any way do.

have a good day .........Darkest Serenity

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I think many of us would have enjoyed commenting on that question.... I know I would have. Although you weren't asking me, I will say that I see nothing at ALL "antagonizing" enough about that post, for it have been removed....

Piper2 Piper2

Carla, I have seen quite a few people say things like "the legitimate members", meaning themselves and the select few they were evidently referring to. So much so, that I was inspired to submit a post about it, myself.
That was before you got here, but I've seen that or similar terms used fairly recently, as well.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Carla, I have seen quite a few people say...

I must just miss them. I want to believe that everyone is treated equally, regardless of what they may think of themselves.

That is why i block no one. I want everyones input, and i want the opportunity to give mine, if i choose.

I will certainly call anyone out if i see it in the future.

Carla Carla OP

In response to “I must just miss them. I want to believe that...

Well, I'd like to believe that, too. Since I've seen that often not be the case, however, I don't.

I've never blocked anyone, either, and neither do I try to get individuals or content removed, simply because I don't like them, or what they have to say.

I'm interested in how other people think, and their opinions. It seems we have that in common. (smile)

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Well, I'd like to //believe// that, too...

Make a post, again piper. I will give my input:)

Carla Carla OP

In response to “Make a post, again piper. I will give my input:)

Maybe I will soon, and I always enjoy your input. :)

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Ditto:)

She told you exactly what I told you. Her input is enjoyed, mine is negated. How come?
Answer: straight white male... and NOW I'm in "context". (wink)

Another Another

In response to “She told you exactly what I told you. Her...

Another, i personally have never negated your imput. I have debated with you, responded to you, etc. Even though i have seen you say ugly things, i havent blocked you. I simply do..not..care what your gender or ethinicity is. Keep pointing it out, though and i will begin to wonder why you feel you must.
I have no control over this site, or the people who run it or use it. So please, stop beating a dead horse. It will get you no where.

Carla Carla OP

In response to “Another, i personally have never negated your...

Ugly things?? Like WHAT??? Example, please.

Another Another

Oh, you won't see it any time soon,...NOW! The controllers have already had a damage control meeting about it (hehe)

Another Another

And you Piper and a few others so cleverly perpetuated the situation by bringing it up at every given opportunity. (biggrin) even making your own post about it.

It's a Joke and I shall treat it as such.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “And you Piper and a few others **so...

Im sooooo.....confused!!!!

Carla Carla OP

In response to “Im sooooo.....confused!!!!

It's a long time before you were here Carla

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “It's a long time before you were here Carla

Okay. But......no one here should be thought more important than the next.
There are certainly some that keep it lively, and i wholeheartedly appreciate them. But i also appreciate those that do the responding, even if i dont agree:]

Carla Carla OP

In response to “Okay. But......no one here should be thought...

No one is Carla, every member keeps this site ticking over, whether they be above or below the radar. (smile) Everyone brings something to the table as far as I'm concerned.

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “No one is Carla, every member keeps this site...

The radar?? What's that?

Another Another

Everyone on here is an equal and that's how people should want it, I hear a few that continually say there are a special few, which is bs....you have blended in nicely..

JD JD

In response to “Everyone on here is an equal and that's how...

Thank you, jd

Carla Carla OP

In response to “Thank you, jd

"blended in" = conformed. (clap)

Another Another

Do you know what "the radar" is? I don't.

Another Another

In response to “Do you know what "the radar" is? I don't.

Use your Noodle for a change A

Some People fly above the radar, some People prefer to fly below the radar. It all depends on their Personality. Some are Shy & Reserved and some are more Demonstrative.

Get it ? (biggrin)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Use your Noodle for a change A Some People...

Got it. Thank you.

Another Another

In response to “Got it. Thank you.

I am pleased I could clear up any confusion you may of had , we don't need another word and it's usage blown out of all proportion on Amirite now do we ? (biggrin)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

I made A post about it, Darkest_Serenity. If people weren't using the term, I can't imagine why I would have done that....can you?
I'd say YOU "perpetuated the situation" as well, since YOU used the very term on one of your own posts.

I do not bring it up at every opportunity, but so what if I do? It's just a "joke", Amirite?

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I made A post about it...

Yes it is (nme) a Joke but maybe the only one's who care are not Legit ie a Sock account on here living in the past with Revenge on their Mind.
Oh and you of course.

Just a theory (chew)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “Yes it is (nme) a Joke but maybe the only...

You're right, Serenity. I DO kind of care when someone accuses me of "perpetrating" something that I've not mentioned in a long time, and even then, rarely. Especially when that someone has used the term themselves in a post, just a few weeks ago....

http://www.amirite.com/808981-a...nally-and-they

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “You're right, Serenity. I DO kind of //care//...

What's "the radar". Is that like a watch list?

Another Another

In response to “What's "the radar". Is that like a...

I'm not sure, in the context in which it was used.... (jolly)

Piper2 Piper2

I was talking about when Rogue was on here around last September you perpetuated the situation
not recently.

I should perhaps choose my words a little more carefully, after all the Devil is in the detail. (biggrin)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “I was talking about when Rogue was on here...

OH, I see. What "situation"? That people some were indeed often using the term legitimate users, but a question mentioning it got deleted, so I posted one too?

It's not a situation, and neither did I "perpetrate" it.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “OH, I see. What "situation"? That...

I can't make you out (hmm)

I don't think I'm even going to bother trying because it will just give me an unnecessary headache on here when things are running relatively smoothly.

So you have a Good evening Piper..........Ser

(end of convo)

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “I can't make you out (hmm) I don't think...

Oh good grief. Really, Serenity? NOW I am somehow preventing things from "running relatively smoothly on here?

Yeah, you should perhaps choose your words a little more carefully, when accusing a legitimate member of the site of something.
Those of us who are not "supermods", or their best buds, do not have the luxury of changing our replies, comments, (or word) , long after somehow has responded to them.
Many of us wouldn't do that, even if we could..... ~

Piper2 Piper2

All members that are registered on here and are using just one account, are legitimate users...which seems fair enough...it's not a select few, it's all the above...

JD JD

None of my posts are bait posts. I post the facts, but there are always those that can't stand the truth so they then whine and say it's a bait post. My suggestion would be, stay off my posts if you don't like what it's about.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

IN as much as any political post is likely to garner disagreement, I suppose your premise is correct.

And, I think Neaderthals comment is on target - some political factions refuse or maybe simply are unable to recognize any view other than their own.

Allowing political debate on an opinion site isn't heroic. It's democratic.

Budwick Budwick

None.

Masha Masha