Post of the Day
Pirates of the Caribbean

Freerangersh9683MarkymarkPhilboydStudge

Nobody :)

dd_ixon18SukiesnowCarla

Explained by Freeranger...

Ah....for the unrepentant pirate follower, we're ready for our next installment in the series. I really like them, and given the fact that they've added Javier Bardem to the cast just kicks it up a notch. SO....for you, the piratical induced, know that our fix arrives on May 26. Post yer best pirate mateys..arghhhhhhh! http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5bsrrbDn01qh20e6.gif

cannot wait

sh9683 sh9683

I liked the first one, but not too much the two that followed. With the exception of the 'Godfather', I usually don't think much of sequels.

But I will watch this movie with an open mind.

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18

In response to “I liked the first one, but not too much the...

to be truthful....I don't go ga-ga over them but, I just like them for the intrinsic value. They're good fun

Freeranger Freeranger OP

In response to “to be truthful....I don't go ga-ga over them...

It seemed like Depp was having fun in the first one, and the other two, he was just going through the motions.

dd_ixon18 dd_ixon18

In response to “It seemed like Depp was having fun in the...

well......I wouldn't state that I could crawl inside his mind ......I'd be afraid of what I'd find but, having ejected Amber Heard, we may see a re-concetration (if that's a word) regarding the role of Jack Sparrow.
Regardless...I love them.....I have an acute interest in real, historical piratacy and it's amazing as to their influnence in the original Colonies. I'll leave it there.

Freeranger Freeranger OP