Polls show that President Trump has the lowest approval rating of any President in the last 70 years. Aren't these the same polls that guaranteed Hillary would win the election?

AnotherLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredbeachbumtrooperBudwickgoblue1968sh9683JustJimColo

Nobody :)

Sukiesnow

Explained by Another...

ABC News/Washington Post poll. Have we learned?? LOL!!!

Polls are a big scam anyway, because nobody who sees the results actually sees how the poll questions are asked or who participated in the poll questions and answers.

goblue1968 goblue1968

Well, how about that??? They're at it again. (hehe)

Another Another OP

Polls don't mean much. Some polling service is always calling me I never sat the truth just because they bug me so much

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

The election is over. Give it up.

SmartAZ SmartAZ

In response to “The election is over. Give it up.

Tell that to the Washington Post, ABC News, and the left wing, Trump hating media.
When they give up their slanted propaganda, I will give up responding to it. Fair??

Another Another OP

In response to “Tell that to the Washington Post, ABC News...

Easy there Trigger! I think Smart was in agreement and suggesting that poll people give it up.

Budwick Budwick

Why do you want to give MSM that control over your life?

SmartAZ SmartAZ

In response to “Why do you want to give MSM that control over...

Control? I'm merely pointing out that polls are not to be trusted.

Another Another OP

In response to “Control? I'm merely pointing out that polls...

That's not what you said.

SmartAZ SmartAZ

goblue1968 goblue1968

As far as I know, no pollsters claim to "guarantee" anything, they simply make predictions. Considering that most all of the polls conducted leading up to the election showed Clinton at least slightly ahead, the ABC News/Washington Post poll certainly may have been among them.

In the meantime....I have heard, and heard of, quite a few people who voted for Trump expressing misgivings or regret about their choice...

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “As far as I know, no pollsters claim to...

Oops!! There I go using that colorful language again. Thank you for correcting me (smile)

Another Another OP

In response to “Oops!! There I go using that colorful...

I wasn't aware that I was "correcting" you, exactly. Do you disagree with something I said in response to your post?

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I wasn't aware that I was...

Oops!! "Correcting". Another improper word. I'm such a mess.
Thank you for correcting me again.

Another Another OP

In response to “Oops!! "Correcting". Another...

I was under the impression that you despised "deflection". It is apparent that you only despise it when you can, often wrongfully, accuse someone else of doing it...

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I was under the impression that you despised...

Nope, I don't disagree with anything in your response to my post. Your thoughts and your opinions, so why would I "disagree"?
Every word was perfect and well thought out. Punctuation too!

Congratulations! That 21 hours of research and contemplation paid off.
Oops! Sorry... NOT "21 hours".
20 hours, 59 min, 05 sec. My mistake.

Another Another OP

In response to “Nope, I don't disagree with //anything// in...

"Research"....haha!!! Nah, that 5 hour gap between your last reply and mine definitely had nothing to do with research. As a matter of fact, neither did my first reply to this post.
You may want to check your math on that time claim there, Bucko.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “"Research"....haha!!! Nah, that 5...

Post created : Sunday, July 16 @ 17:32:42* 5:32pm
minus
Your first reply Monday, July 17@ 14:31:47* 2:32pm
3:00:55

24:00:00
- 3:00:55
20:59:05

Nothing wrong with my math.

Another Another OP

In response to “Post created : Sunday, July 16 @...

Oh...so you assume that when someone doesn't see or respond to a post of yours in a certain time frame, that they've spent all that time in between doing "research".
I do seek further knowledge about things that interest or concern me. I always have. In this case though, you are mistaken.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Oh...so you assume that when someone doesn't...

Nothing wrong with my math. (smile)

Another Another OP

In response to “Nothing wrong with **my** math. (smile)

I don't doubt that, but your claim was both vague and false.

Piper2 Piper2

Just out of curiosity, I took the time to go check out this ABC News?Washington Post poll for more details regarding the questions and sample demographics. I found out that only 23% of the poll responders were Republicans. No wonder the approval rating was low--they undersampled the number of Republicans they asked the poll questions to! And the poll was conducted in the Washington D.C. and Boston areas, which are known concentrations of Democratic voters!

goblue1968 goblue1968

In response to “Just out of curiosity, I took the time to go...

Of course. They were likely college graduates only as well.
Translation: Indoctrinated liberals.

Another Another OP

In response to “Of course. They were likely college...

Funny story about your "Translation". I am a college graduate, but I am vehemently anti-Liberal. When I was working on my MBA degree, one of my favorite classes had a professor teaching it that enjoyed berating the hell out of Liberals in his class. After the first week of class, the Liberals quit raising their hands to contribute to the class discussions!

goblue1968 goblue1968