lizardqueenTiffaneeLil_PrincesstrooperSukiesnowMashaDWFSofiagoblue1968sh9683TomboyJanet

LussMotionless

Lil_PrincessTiffaneeSofiaMashaSukiesnowCarlaZonkeyBalls
Amirite shouldn't censor words.

Explained by lizardqueen...

On sodahead they didn't censor words back in the day. Why censor them here? Dingle butts.

Ha! I was just looking at posts from 6 to 7 years ago and it was far more open-minded back then. Now you can hear complaints from the mildest **** post. The censoring of words is just ridiculous.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Ha! I was just looking at posts from 6 to 7...

I should cuss more on this site just to piss ****-ers off

lizardqueen lizardqueen OP

Out of respect I change the word **** to f*ck myself unless I am pissed off then I ain't censoring myself at all.

Depending on the words you are using is your profanity filter is probably on. That you can turn off but there are words like blow...job that you can't say...Nobody ask me either how I know that cause I ain't telling (hehe)

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Out of respect I change the word **** to f*ck...

Oh I didn't realize I could turn the filter off. But I still think i should be able to say whatever the ** i want to. Like the fact that some congressmen are ** juggling cucklords who probably have made bastards and shouldn't be in office.

lizardqueen lizardqueen OP

In response to “Oh I didn't realize I could turn the filter...

I totally agree. I am guess because the site is for 13 and older they frown upon it but I don't think there are any member here that young.

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “I totally agree. I am guess because the site...

haha I was 13 when I used sodahead a similar site but currently I'm probably one of the youngest people here at 18.

lizardqueen lizardqueen OP

In response to “haha I was 13 when I used sodahead a similar...

I was on SH but not long. Only from 10/14- till it kicked our asses out

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “I was on SH but not long. Only from 10/14-...

I was on there from march 2012 until they kicked us out. It was the first social media I was ever on.

lizardqueen lizardqueen OP

In response to “I was on there from march 2012 until they...

Wow, same here it was my first too. I then came here the same day it closed down

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

In response to “Wow, same here it was my first too. I then...

I came here on an account I cant remember then made this account recently.

lizardqueen lizardqueen OP

In response to “I came here on an account I cant remember...

You aren't the only ex-SH'er on the site.

We're a **** legion (or a plague).

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Can you remember, when I signed up? Hell, this is my third profile on this site, let alone at least twice on SH. I'm a bit like John, can't remember J. Shit or his relatives.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “Can you remember, when I signed up? Hell...

It was on a mid summer evening...or maybe that is the novel I am reading (hmm)

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Does it make you feel good to be foul-mouthed? To me it just makes you seem low-class and uneducated. If you're doing it for the attention, you haven't shocked anyone. We've all heard those words.

Linnster Linnster

If they are going to allow posts about $ex, then at least let us say it.

trooper trooper

I agree...it's juvenile; but where to draw the line? Some post could denigrate into being mindless and stupid otherwise...I couldn't stand that.

People who are free in using the "f" word and other swear words...their posts can degenerate into being silly and dumb.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “I agree...it's juvenile; but where to draw...

Well, I think we should let people be mindless and stupid then when they do something back report them.

lizardqueen lizardqueen OP

In response to “Well, I think we should let people be...

I'm on another site, too...and when there is a gratuitous use of profanity...it becomes mind numbing.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

You can blame my use of the f word and other profanities upon my military service. It's now so ingrained in me I don't even notice I'm saying it.

trooper trooper

In response to “You can blame my use of the f word and other...

Can you reel it in when there are kids present? I've noticed I'm more careful when there are children about...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Can you reel it in when there are kids...

No, as I don't like them and seek actively to be away from them.

trooper trooper

In response to “No, as I don't like them and seek actively to...

Babies are so cute. :)

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Babies //are// so cute. :)

No, baby animals are cute.

trooper trooper

In response to “No, baby animals are cute.

Yes! You would like my baby relatives, tho. They are very respectable and cute...very polite. You can take them to Dollarama...give them a couple of bucks and they think you are a goddess.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Yes! You would like my baby relatives, tho...

I wouldn't bet money on that.

trooper trooper

This.

Masha Masha

I understand why some words are censored when the filter is on - that's the point of it - and for people who are not logged in is also censored, and I understand that. Anyone can end up here, and if someone joins in and the words don't bother them, they can turn the filter off. That being said, I've never understood why any word is censored with the filter off. That doesn't make much sense to me.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “I understand why some words are censored when...

Does rather defeat the purpose, doesn't it?

trooper trooper

What is the point of doing that anyway? If somebody overdoes that profanity usage, he can always be banned from the site. Most of us are not that vulgar that often.

goblue1968 goblue1968

When I am in a private setting with a small group of friends, the language can get pretty harsh or vulgar. When I am in a public setting, like a restaurant, store, or even a sporting event, I take into consideration those around me. It's called respect.
If a person can't demonstrate respect for those around them, they have no right to expect respect from others. Too many people use massive amounts of vulgarity in public just to get attention.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

SH censored more than this site does. Cuss words are only ****ed out here if you have the profanity filter turned on. The only things automatically censored here are one phrase and one name. Beyond those, pretty much anything goes unless you are personally attacking another member.

Bozette Bozette

Instead of censoring cuss words how about dealing with all the racist and sexist talk that freely goes on each and every week on here.

Oh I get it, racist OK, anti-women OK, naughty words, not OK.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

we're all adults here

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet