Which one do you prefer, paper or plastic cuts? How badly have you been injured during your fits of wrap rage?

VicZincdoctorwho1011Piper2SofiaAdaSukiesnowMazeprimeiroCarlaBub

Explained by ZonkeyBalls...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrap_rage

"The Consumer Product Safety Commission estimated that attempts to open packaging caused about 6,500 emergency room visits in the U.S. in 2004."

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Any kind of cut is unpleasant, and I prefer none.

I use scissors or a knife to open packages, unless it's like toothbrushes packages, that are really easy to open (if it's paper - if it's plastic, I don't care how easy it says it is, I always use a scissor). I've learned my lesson.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “Any kind of cut is unpleasant, and I prefer...

Use the force.

"The packaging you must open first, young padawan."

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Use the force. "The packaging you must...

That would be quite handy (hehe)

Sofia Sofia

I get some of my spark plugs in that type of packaging, and I can open them in seconds with no tools. I put a finger through each side of the hanger hole and pull the two halves apart. I have yet to hurt myself doing it, but I have dropped a couple of spark plugs here and there.

Maze Maze

I hate packaging that you need to go find a tool to open. I recently bought a new scissors that was in a package that needed a scissors to open.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “I hate packaging that you need to go find a...

Using explosives is always a rather ineffective alternative.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP