💋 Some of us suffer from uncontrollable flirting. It is a character flaw. <em>amirite?</em> 💋

Tiffanee

Nobody :)

Lil_Princesssempledoctorwho1011TiffaneeStarzAboveDandyDonSukiesnowprimeiroCarlavoxlugBubChuck_Tom
💋 Some of us suffer from uncontrollable flirting. It is a character flaw. amirite? 💋

Explained by Tiffanee...

I always thought it was harmless....but maybe not.

I guess it depends how far you take it. On the other hand if two people are single and decide to take the flirting further, I see no harm in that.

Synyster Synyster

It can be fun, unless someone takes it seriously. Then there might be a problem.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “It can be fun, unless someone takes it...

I experienced that yesterday.

Tiffanee Tiffanee OP

Flirting is very dangerous for men, sending and receiving, not so much for women. We (both sexes) need to be aware of that.

voxlug voxlug

It IS harmless. Some people actually consider it to be cheating. Those are some extremely uptight and insecure people.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “It IS harmless. Some people actually...

But if you are trying to get that sort of attention from someone while you're already in a relationship that's not very faithful.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “But if you are trying to get that sort of...

It's 100% faithful. Innocent fun.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Synyster Synyster

I flirted with a guy in our trivia group once. I didn't know it at the time, but he was a born again Christian and never came back again. His ex thought it was hilarious and thanked me for it. Not sure if he ever found out I was just kidding.

semple semple

I have this colleague in university who's in one of the groups of DM like me, he probably does it without noticing or is reeeeally hungry for it like a dog in heat. He flirts with absolutely every averagely attractive girl he sees. And because of that all of them hate him, he's kinda like Johny Bravo only that he doesn't get slapped. The girls dislike him since they see that his flirting isn't towards only one of them but all of them. He gets really cozy in your personal space and you might get a bit more than a hug if you're not careful.

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “I have this colleague in university who's in...

Most legal eagles see touching, without consent, as assault - sexual assault, if unwanted touching is taking place on "any area of the body especially sensitive to sexual stimulation" [www.thefreedictionary.com]. It might be a good idea to strongly caution your colleague - if for no other reason than his targets' sense of safety, calm, and freedom of choice ;)

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

In response to “Most legal eagles see touching, without...

No, no he doesn't do that grab without a permission thing, he just tries to hit on every girl, very much like johnny bravo

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

I flirt for fun, but I only flirt with those who know its fun, nothing serious very light hearted...

JD JD

Much like boiled spinach...i never really cared for it..

I don't trust that someone may use harmless fun for devious things..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-g...

Don't you dare look at me with that come hither stare; I haven't hithered in years....(smirk2)

Tiffanee Tiffanee OP

In response to “Don't you dare look at me with that come...

I'll watch that next time... (smirk)

DandyDon DandyDon

I might just be nice...and might not be flirting. That's gotten me in trouble...

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

It can be very hurtful to the person who is with the person being flirted with. While it might seem harmless that person has feelings too. Sorry I have been that person and it ain't a fun place to be.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

I don't see it that way :) I've usually done it for laughs and no other reason.

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

Kinda the opposite where people think I'm just being friendly when I'm actually flirting.

Psybur Psybur