Add Amirite to your Browser
What is something in this world you want to see go away, but doubt it will any time soon?

This

TrishDWFDW2StarzAbovesh9683DandyDonBozetteThibaultTomboyJanetSukiesnowSunny_the_skepticZonkeyBallsFreedomFighterJetdamirawrz98

Other

Willcooper

PhilboydStudgedoctorwho1011TiffaneeStarzAboveDandyDonBozetteSukiesnowZonkeyBalls

Mosquitos..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Mosquitos..

I know right!! They are such a nuisance during summer nights while trying to enjoy a nice balmy night outside with friends and family! Where I live none of those mosquito repellent products ever work! What use to work was when I was a little girl was the "spray man" who would drive down our street during the summer spraying toxic chemicals out of his truck that we would run behind to get lost in the white cloud of toxic chemicals to kill the mosquitoes in my childhood neighborhood(where none of us died or developed a disease from running behind the "spray man's" truck)...eh now we all have to worry about mosquitoes killing our kids and us with the diseases they carry ,now that they're no longer being exterminated in the summer by the "spray man" . crazy.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I know right!! They are such a nuisance...

That crap they ride down the street spraying is gravy...lol

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “That crap they ride down the street spraying...

When the "spray mans" truck came down our street during the summer at dusk, it was the equivalent of excitement for all us kids as when the ice cream man's truck came down our street after supper time lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Mosquitos..

*likes your comment while scratching the mosquito bite*

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Reader insert fanfiction

DWF DWF

North Korea

Thibault Thibault

terrorism.. and those who promote and conduct it.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Taxation

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

War, taxes, terrorists are a given....what I would love to see go away now(but know won't happen anytime soon) is the disgusting, graphic, vulgar lyrics in today's "pop" music....oh wait didn't Tipper Gore already fix that back in the 80's???? lol!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

Terrorism and wars, talibans, al quaida, ISIS there will always be something new and worse

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Guru meditation errors.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Gay pride

sh9683 sh9683

Hatred.

Linnster Linnster

The fat around my mid-section.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Green beans

Willcooper Willcooper

Marijuana Laws

DW2 DW2

Intolerance.

The lack of sympathy/empathy and rise of apathy.

FreedomFighterJet

Racism, sexism, classism, ableism. Really just discrimination and bigotry in general.

Trish Trish

In response to “Racism, sexism, classism, ableism. Really...

except if its against white people right? unless its against men right? classism? even in the most communist countries their are classes, even if just two: the filthy rich government, and the filthy poor rest of the country. what exactly do you mean by ableism? liberals are the worst for being ableist, liberals discriminate against unborn baby to the point of MURDERING THEM! and if they might have a deformity then liberals are even faster to support killing them. by the definition of ableism anyone who supports abortion are ABLEISTS!
what is your opinion on discrimination and bigotry? yeah its wrong, but with how liberals now a days throws these words around at anyone who disagrees with them, to me those words no longer have any weight, substance of much meaning

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “except if its against white people right?...

I have no words. I'm unsure where you come up with this stuff.

Trish Trish

Political Psychosis

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

White supremacists.

I've always wanted them to go away, but after this weekend's events, it can't happen soon enough.

Thibault Thibault

Judgement

damirawrz98 damirawrz98