Mod Team
What is something in this world you want to see go away, but doubt it will any time soon?

This

TrishDWFDW2StarzAbovesh9683goblue1968DandyDonBozetteOzSurferThibaultSofiaWill_JanitorTomboyJanetSukiesnowSunny_the_skepticZonkeyBallsHowlerBubJasonAaronScalmatoFreedomFighterJetdamirawrz98

Other

Willcooper

PhilboydStudgedoctorwho1011TiffaneeStarzAboveDandyDonBozetteOzSurferSofiaWill_JanitorSukiesnowZonkeyBallsBub

The fat around my mid-section.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Trump.

Rachel Maddow

goblue1968 goblue1968

Mosquitos..

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Mosquitos..

I know right!! They are such a nuisance during summer nights while trying to enjoy a nice balmy night outside with friends and family! Where I live none of those mosquito repellent products ever work! What use to work was when I was a little girl was the "spray man" who would drive down our street during the summer spraying toxic chemicals out of his truck that we would run behind to get lost in the white cloud of toxic chemicals to kill the mosquitoes in my childhood neighborhood(where none of us died or developed a disease from running behind the "spray man's" truck)...eh now we all have to worry about mosquitoes killing our kids and us with the diseases they carry ,now that they're no longer being exterminated in the summer by the "spray man" . crazy.

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “I know right!! They are such a nuisance...

That crap they ride down the street spraying is gravy...lol

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “That crap they ride down the street spraying...

When the "spray mans" truck came down our street during the summer at dusk, it was the equivalent of excitement for all us kids as when the ice cream man's truck came down our street after supper time lol!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

Why no more extermination? This seems more important now mosquitos kill with a bite now.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

In response to “Mosquitos..

*likes your comment while scratching the mosquito bite*

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Reader insert fanfiction

DWF DWF

North Korea

Thibault Thibault

In response to “North Korea

Good one. Maybe they will get themselves put down soon, Just heard on the news they shot over japan. What will it take for china to say enough! and just blow them away?

In response to “North Korea

The innocent citizenry, too?

Bub Bub

In response to “The innocent citizenry, too?

Well, no, what I'd like to see is a unified Korea with no separate North/South nations. But it will take a major revolution and "deprogramming" of the supposedly brainwashed populace. Assassinating Kim Jong Eun is a good start though...

Thibault Thibault

In response to “Well, no, what I'd like to see is a unified...

Those poor wretched souls. Too many of us don't know how lucky we have it

Bub Bub

terrorism.. and those who promote and conduct it.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Taxation

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

War, taxes, terrorists are a given....what I would love to see go away now(but know won't happen anytime soon) is the disgusting, graphic, vulgar lyrics in today's "pop" music....oh wait didn't Tipper Gore already fix that back in the 80's???? lol!!!

Gronk17 Gronk17

In response to “Mr.Trump

Rachel Maddow

goblue1968 goblue1968

Terrorism and wars, talibans, al quaida, ISIS there will always be something new and worse

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

Guru meditation errors.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Gay pride

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “Gay pride

Why that? All they do is have parades and such. Pride in being gay is rather odd.

Hatred.

Linnster Linnster

The fat around my mid-section.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Green beans

Willcooper Willcooper

Marijuana Laws

DW2 DW2

Intolerance.

The lack of sympathy/empathy and rise of apathy.

FreedomFighterJet

Racism, sexism, classism, ableism. Really just discrimination and bigotry in general.

Trish Trish

In response to “Racism, sexism, classism, ableism. Really...

except if its against white people right? unless its against men right? classism? even in the most communist countries their are classes, even if just two: the filthy rich government, and the filthy poor rest of the country. what exactly do you mean by ableism? liberals are the worst for being ableist, liberals discriminate against unborn baby to the point of MURDERING THEM! and if they might have a deformity then liberals are even faster to support killing them. by the definition of ableism anyone who supports abortion are ABLEISTS!
what is your opinion on discrimination and bigotry? yeah its wrong, but with how liberals now a days throws these words around at anyone who disagrees with them, to me those words no longer have any weight, substance of much meaning

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “except if its against white people right?...

I have no words. I'm unsure where you come up with this stuff.

Trish Trish

In response to “I have no words. I'm unsure where you come...

fact and logic that is where! you liberals claim to be so tolerant all all for human rights, well i say BS! if you truly cared to be tolerant and for human rights you would oppose murdering babies PERIOD!

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “fact and logic that is where! you liberals...

I oppose murdering babies. I don't oppose abortion.

Trish Trish

In response to “I oppose murdering babies. I don't oppose...

special kind of stupid ain;t ya? stop being an ageist, and an ableist! a baby is human and alive from day one of conseption, to support abortion is NO DIFFERENT then supporting murder of older people, age does NOT define a person/human being. and before you go on about law, slavery was LEGAL jew genocide was LEGAL, and so was aboriginal genocide, all these people where not people under the law remember??!!?!?? you liberals are yet again doing the same thing as before, only with different people.

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “special kind of stupid ain;t ya? stop being...

No it's not the same

Trish Trish

In response to “No it's not the same

How is it not the same? Please do not use liberal propaganda bs

sh9683 sh9683

Political Psychosis

TomboyJanet TomboyJanet

White supremacists.

I've always wanted them to go away, but after this weekend's events, it can't happen soon enough.

Thibault Thibault

In response to “White supremacists. I've always wanted them...

but antifa violence (which has been happening since even before the election} is ok? BLM violence which has been happening for a few years now is ok? its only wrong when white supremacists do it? typical one sided liberal

sh9683 sh9683

In response to “but antifa violence (which has been happening...

Did I say that, you moron?

Thibault Thibault

Judgement

damirawrz98 damirawrz98

"Road Works" signs. Because it is quite obvious they don't. What is worse is "Road Works 10km" signs, what the flying squirrel **** does it do after that?

AliceD AliceD

Muslim apologists who are not actually Muslims themselves

goblue1968 goblue1968

That's a loaded question. I have a big list, but it can be concentrated to: lack of empathy.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “That's a loaded question. I have a big list...

Damn there is so much of that on this site too.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

In response to “Damn there is so much of that on this site too.

Sadly, yup, I've noticed.

Sofia Sofia

The blatant, pro-leftist Progressive, Alinsky-ite, anti-Trump, anti-USA agenda that has saturated what is supposed to be journalistic, hard news, but is now mere political propaganda with an aim to oust an elected POTUS.

Howler Howler

Hypocrisy

Bub Bub

Hay fever

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Hay fever

Ha ha ha!

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Ha ha ha!

Lol it's horrible this time of year, it goes on for nearly three months and I constantly feel like I have drunk cheap red wine the night before (eek)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Lol it's horrible this time of year, it goes...

Being allergic to dang near everything, I can sympathize. Mine is 24/7/365 though...your point? HA HA HA! (On a lighter note...that does kinda give me an excuse, eh?)

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Being allergic to //dang near everything//, I...

Oo sorry to hear that. My main problem apart from feeling lethargic and light headed is that I struggle to focus and concentrate so it can really affect my work and there are times when driving doesn't feel safe. I don't get the sneezing like most people do so that's the upside :). Yes it does give you an excuse (hehe)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Oo sorry to hear that. My main problem apart...

Yeah! (smirk2)

What really used to mess me up was in college, there was something in two wings if the school that I was horribly allergic to, one of which I not only had classes in, but worked in as well. Unless I took something, I couldn't even get through a class, much less work. Problem was, all the allergy meds made me feel discombobulated...try explaining algebra or take an auditing test when you feel like that! Lol

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Yeah! (smirk2) What really used to mess me...

Oo I had to google that word to see what it meant... but I feel exactly the same way from my allergy, so I do worry about my job performance as people often think I am apathetic or being lazy etc. If it's a bad season it also gives me bouts of irregular heart beat which feels really bad. I might put a sign up on my desk during spring saying, "Currently undergoing a period of discombobulation.... come back in summer" There needs to be a book called, discombobulation for dummys... with a special chapter on allergies that discombobulate (biggrin)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “Oo I had to google that word to see what it...

Been quite a while since we did an Oz & Boz for Dummies book... (biggrin)

Bozette Bozette

In response to “Been quite a while since we did an //Oz &...

You are right! :)... but right at this moment I'm having fun at work discombobulating everyone. I think I'm going to use that word a lot in meetings too! like "i'm sorry I just can't continue with this project due to the level of discombobulation that i've been getting" (hehe)

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “You are right! :)... but right at this moment...

It's a fun word...even if a sucky feeling. Have fun with it! Spread the discombobulation, my friend, if we don't...who will ? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bozette Bozette

Am I not still the Grand Detective who built this land? How's my JP barrel in the wooded yard? How are my Poinsetias?

JasonAaronScalmato

War, Hunger, and Ignorance!

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor