Have you ever had an Angelic visitation?

Yes

LadySerenaDW2JaxxiSukiesnowbird1986ZonkeyBalls

No

TrishZaraZooperTiffaneesh9683DandyDonVisigothicreignLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundredPartyOfOneLussMotionlessWillcooperdamirawrz98

Other

Nobody :(

TiffaneeDandyDonSukiesnowZonkeyBalls

He was a grey Japanese chap in his sixties. Guided me to the correct direction at the Frankfurt Airport. Didn't notice the wings, though, but perhaps they were clip-ons.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Not that I was aware, but I do believe in angels.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

I haven't..

DandyDon DandyDon

Almost.... back in college.... but she was drunk and discovered she was in the wrong bedroom too soon.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Yes I have. 3 men came to visit me once while I was sleeping. One was an angel (as I would recognize)...the other two were small elderly men. They were discussing my well-being at the time, what to do with me.

Even now I can still see them.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

In response to “Yes I have. 3 men came to visit me once while...

She asked if anyone had an Angels visit them , you said yes 3 men not Angels, and you said one of them was an angel and two of them were two small men, when I thought you meant 3 angels. And they were discussing what they were going to do with you. Are you sure they were angels?

bird1986 bird1986

In response to “She asked if anyone had an Angels visit...

One was an angel...I believe the other 2 were spirit guides. I couldn't say the whole story without mentioning everyone.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

It was fallen angelic, but yes

Jaxxi Jaxxi

It was fallen angelic, but yes

Jaxxi Jaxxi

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

How do I determine if the visit was angelic or alien?

voxlug voxlug

Yes, no, maybe. I talk to people in my dreams who use to be alive, unfortunately that pool is large and growing. Angelic? Hard to say.

DW2 DW2

None that I'm consciously aware of. I'd love to, though.

Trish Trish

I'm atheist ;)

PartyOfOne PartyOfOne

No, but I have been visited by Grey aliens as well as former President Jimmy Carter!

Visigothicreign Visigothicreign

Even though I wish it would happen, I usually talk to the BOSS not the lesser spirits.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred