Mod Team
What three words best describe you?

These are my own words

Howler

I Took The Quiz

PhilboydStudgeBlindMistSynyster BudwickJanHaskellAdaWillcoopergraceriversschmidt

Other

shinrin

doctorwho1011Synyster AdaMarianne
What three words best describe you?

Explained by Budwick...

This is a question I was planning to ask but then I noticed a quiz! I know that quizzes are some one elses wheelhouse - I am NOT trying to take over the franchise! But, I thought the quiz might be fun. So, pick three words on your own, or take the quiz. Give us a peek inside that head of yours! (Unless you have me blocked - then you can't play, and no one will know about you. By the way - the quiz is available on that link over there on the left, marked source. <<<<<

Your three words are
Loyal, Energetic, Alert
When you befriend someone, it's for life. You have a sixth sense about when your friends or family need you, and you never let them down. Your reputation for being loyal and smart as a whip is well-deserved. You have a talent for knowing when others are in distress and knowing how to cheer them up.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

Your three words are
Efficient, Organized, Logical
Whenever there's a problem at hand, you're the right person for the job. You think big-picture and always have a plan several steps down the line, so you are not easily caught off guard. You love to plan, scheme, and find the optimal way to achieve your goals!

The quiz was a lot friendlier to me than I would have been.

There are 29 fun questions. Take a minute - have some fun.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Your three words are Efficient, Organized...

Sorry Bud but the best image I could get on your three words is this...<s>

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Sorry Bud but the best image I could get on...

I'll take it! If only that area actually looked that good.

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “I'll take it! If only that area actually...

I hear ya. I just wish my garage and my life was that organized.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

Your three words are Mediator, Practical, Empathetic

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Your three words are Mediator, Practical...

I can see that!

Budwick Budwick OP

Efficient, organized and logical
(It seems logical)

Bub Bub

Loyal, Energetic, Alert

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Loyal, Energetic, Alert When you befriend...

Wow! That quiz is pretty good! If you Google those words - here's what comes up!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Wow! That quiz is pretty good! If you...

LOL.... Appropriate. I've had Dobbies and Rott's most of my adult life.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “LOL.... Appropriate. I've had Dobbies and...

Two great breeds! One great Doggy Daddy!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “Two great breeds! One great Doggy Daddy!

If my wife would let us retire on the farm, I'd love to breed and train Rotts. or Dobbies. (Don't think that's going to happen though)

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “If my wife would let us retire on the farm...

You must have spoiled the Mrs. - she got used to eating dinner every day!

Maybe you can foster instead!

Budwick Budwick OP

In response to “You must have spoiled the Mrs. - she got used...

After 40 years of marriage, I am resigned to just doing the head nod and doing what I want later. Wherever we retire we will have a dog, but I wouldn't want to have more than one or two unless we had at least 10 acres. That's enough land to keep the dogs as well as the neighbors happy.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “After 40 years of marriage, I am resigned to...

Sounds like a great plan Jim.

Budwick Budwick OP

Mediator, Practical, Empathetic. Same as Mr. Hendrickson.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

In response to “Mediator, Practical, Empathetic. Same as Mr...

Cool - Fits you too Phil!

Budwick Budwick OP

Ambitious, Perceptive, Talented

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Ambitious, Perceptive, Talented

This quiz is bringing in amazing results.

Budwick Budwick OP

Ambitious, Perceptive, Talented

Since you were young those who know you have known to expect great things. Your dreams are always on your mind, and every choice is made with achieving your goals in mind. You are a positive example to others in your life.
乂º◡º乂

Ada Ada

In response to “**Ambitious, Perceptive, Talented** Since...

Well, that sounds pretty nice!

Budwick Budwick OP

Your three words are
Loyal, Energetic, Alert

JanHaskell JanHaskell

Loyal, Energetic, Alert

Synyster Synyster

Mediator, Practical, Empathetic

Your friends value you for your wisdom and good listening skills, when there is a dispute to settle or someone needs advice you're among the first to know. You never rush through a job, instead you take your time and do it right the first time. Quality over quantity is a maxim you live by.

Gronk17 Gronk17

Creative, Adventurous, Spontaneous You are always quick with a creative solution when there's a complicated or messy situation going on. You don't crack under pressure and this leads to your coworkers, friends, and families having a great impression of you and your work ethic, which is good, because you love a good adventure and will sometimes call in sick to experience something new

Willcooper Willcooper

Loyal, Energetic, Alert

A slight miscalculation: I don't know how to cheer anyone up. But my name means close, intimate, good friend, so I guess the quiz must've gotten something right. (hmm)

BlindMist BlindMist

loyal, emotional, generous

graceriversschmidt

she wolf untamed

shinrin shinrin