Mod Team
Once a bully always a bully.   <del>-</del><del>-</del>They just grow up to be bigger bullies, still living in their parent's basement, lying about other people, trying to demean people with their lies and insinuations, making false accusations to hurt others and drive them away,....evidently they have no lives so they come on a social media site to get some attention.  Nothing but pathetic cowards.     Amirite

TiffaneeStarzAboveOzSurferWill_JanitorRandom_ThoughtsPrinceOxfordBub
Once a bully always a bully. --They just grow up to be bigger bullies, still living in their parent's basement, lying about other people, trying to demean people with their lies and insinuations, making false accusations to hurt others and drive them away,....evidently they have no lives so they come on a social media site to get some attention. Nothing but pathetic cowards. Amirite

Explained by StarzAbove...

These types of people are a cancer on this site and also on society. They need to get a life, a job, or a hobby. Maybe take up a hobby, like knitting, so they can knit more socks.

They are obsessed with certain people so they try to demean them in any way possible, but it never works. We all know a paranoid and jealous person when we see one.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Bullies are cowards who try to make others think they are strong.... what a joke. If they were strong and had some integrity they wouldn't be bullying others, especially women. Most bullies go after a woman who they think are weak....and when they find out differently, they run like the cowards they really are. They wouldn't dare say the things to a woman to her face, because she would beat the shit out of them...and they know it.

I wonder what kind of an example they are setting for their kids...oh wait a minute, a bully wouldn't have a family. No woman would ever have them.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

One of our very strong women has just returned. Hey Carla, how you doing, hon? So good to see you. We've been talking about strong people and you arrived. That's wonderful. In fact there's a post dissing us strong women....lol by a sock of course. Welding comes to mind...you think? lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “One of our very strong women has just...

Ha! This guy is a serial woman hater. Yeah....

Carla Carla

In response to “Ha! This guy is a serial woman hater. Yeah....

He sure is.... and a sock as well. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “He sure is.... and a sock as well. lol

Caught on to that the moment I read him. Same person that recently was deactivated. I won't take the bait and name him, but he seems to have dozens of accounts that he uses the moment one gets axed. Amirite seems to condone it.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “Caught on to that the moment I read him...

You nailed it.... Another account ready to go when another is deactivated. Guess he's desperate or obsessed with this site. I sure wouldn't want to be on a site where he's not wanted.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “You nailed it.... Another account ready to go...

Imagine a grown man needing a site like this to feel important. Pity him.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “Imagine a grown man needing a site like this...

It is rather sad, isn't it.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “It is rather sad, isn't it.

Mommy's basement isn't providing much of a life.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “Mommy's basement isn't providing much of a life.

Most basements are cold and creepy, that's why socks prefer them, they match their personalities....just saying.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Most basements are cold and creepy, that's...

You would think he would change it up a bit, but he's so bold that only his name changes.

He gave it right away when he was taunting two people that he couldn't get to. That is why he's mad they aren't here. After we expose him without breaking the rules, let's all block him and give him no stage. I don't block anyone but attention **** that have an agenda to chase off decent people.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “You would think he would change it up a bit...

I'm sure he knew those two or he wouldn't have made a post about them..... no one believes he's only been here a month..... he's delusional if he thinks that.

I'm letting him hang himself and he's doing a great job of it. lol

We won't have to block him, he'll be gone soon.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I'm sure he knew those two or he wouldn't...

He does always reveal himself. Hopefully moderation will see it doesn't enhance the site.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “He does always reveal himself. Hopefully...

Yes he does....he starts out being nice, then his true colors emerge and they aren't pretty.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Yes he does....he starts out being nice, then...

He's not as slick as he wants to believe. The moment I read him, I knew who I was reading.
(yawn)

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “He's not as slick as he wants to believe...

So did I. lol Boring, isn't it? lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “So did I. lol Boring, isn't it? lol

Boring is the right word.

He needs to go play outdoors so that the interesting posters can give us some of their time again. They are sorely missed.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “Boring is the right word. He needs to go...

He needs to get out of that basement and get some of that stink blown away.

I've wasted enough time with this, gonna have some lunch....yummy!

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “His poor mother...

He was hatched, thus my graphic! lol lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I always miss the post these people put up, that's a shame, I have no problem going toe to toe with these jerks😊

BarbOBarr BarbOBarr

Wow that gif looks like it hurts!! I actually have seen some bullies change from childhood as they got older, but if they are still bullies as an adult, they don't

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Wow that gif looks like it hurts!! I...

Every bully needs their butt beat, whether young or old. lol I love that graphic and thought it was very appropriate for this post.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Every bully needs their butt beat, whether...

On chat sites, they need to be deactivated the moment they come back as someone else. They get a stage here and run with it.

The moderators aren't dumb and allowing this is not helping the site be active.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “On chat sites, they need to be deactivated...

I agree.... but they catch the socks sooner or later.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I agree.... but they catch the socks sooner...

Should be immediate imho.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “Should be immediate imho.

I agree, but when one person has so many accounts it would probably take a little longer.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “I agree, but when one person has so many...

Squish each one the moment they start. He's here because he can be.

If he never got a chance, he would have to move on to somewhere else.

I should say, this one deserves complete deactivation since the only thing he does is target other members. No one would care if he kept coming back to talk about real topics.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “Squish each one the moment they start. He's...

He's only on here to argue.... nothing he has said was of any consequence. He came on this post to bully me, but he picked the wrong person..... I hate bullies, they are the lowest pond scum of this earth.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “He's only on here to argue.... nothing he has...

He won't get far with a few of us.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “He won't get far with a few of us.

And wait till the others show up, he'll limp away from here with his tail between his legs, howling like a banshee.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “And wait till the others show up, he'll limp...

He's here targeting strangers because he can't handle real life people.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “He's here targeting strangers because he...

You're right, has no life evidently.... probably the only site he can get on.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “Correct.

(y)(y)(wink)

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Why? Many people here "target" other members in posts and comments, and they're still here....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “Why? //Many// people here "target"...

Because the one I have in mind comes back out of the woodwork with a new name and makes obvious slings at certain members.

Random_Thoughts Random_Thoughts

In response to “Because the one I have in mind comes back out...

I'm aware of that, but no more obvious than several others here have and still do.

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I'm aware of that, but no more...

The difference is Piper that a Sock that comes on to cause trouble will be focused on just that.

Members fall out , have little digs at each other but that soon blows over but a Sock account will come on every time and target the same individuals over and over and over again.

Until they become so obvious that the majority of this sites active members will react and say

"you're a Sock"

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “The difference is Piper that a Sock that...

It was nice of you take the time to explain all that to me , Serenity. I am already aware of the "sock" paranoia on this site, though.

I know that only certain people are DA'd when they "target" and insult other members past or present. I also know that the insults directed at this particular former member right here on this post, are at least as 'ugly' as anything I've ever seen that former say....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “It was nice of you take the time to...

I agree about the Sock Paranoia and frequently I am saying to various members

"I have no idea if he/she is a sock but they're not causing any offence right now or instigating trouble between members"

Darkest_Serenity Darkest_Serenity

In response to “I agree about the Sock Paranoia and...

Many people cause "offense" here. That is the nature of an opinion site, pretty much.

Piper2 Piper2

I'm not sure about that, because I think some kids who had bullying tendencies feel rather ashamed when they think back on it.

I've run into quite a few actual bullying type people in my life. Most of them had jobs, and didn't live in their "mommy's basement", either....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I'm not sure about that, because I think...

There are always exceptions to the rule. I think the "mommy's basement" is just a phrase picked up on the internet. I doubt any bully lives with his parents, or they would kick him out.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “There are always exceptions to the rule. I...

Yes. There are all kinds of "bullies", without a doubt.

Piper2 Piper2