Once a bully always a bully.   <del>-</del><del>-</del>They just grow up to be bigger bullies, still living in their parent's basement, lying about other people, trying to demean people with their lies and insinuations, making false accusations to hurt others and drive them away,....evidently they have no lives so they come on a social media site to get some attention.  Nothing but pathetic cowards.     Amirite

TiffaneeStarzAboveOzSurferWill_JanitorPrinceOxfordBubChuck_Tom
Once a bully always a bully. --They just grow up to be bigger bullies, still living in their parent's basement, lying about other people, trying to demean people with their lies and insinuations, making false accusations to hurt others and drive them away,....evidently they have no lives so they come on a social media site to get some attention. Nothing but pathetic cowards. Amirite

Explained by StarzAbove...

These types of people are a cancer on this site and also on society. They need to get a life, a job, or a hobby. Maybe take up a hobby, like knitting, so they can knit more socks.

They are obsessed with certain people so they try to demean them in any way possible, but it never works. We all know a paranoid and jealous person when we see one.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Bullies are cowards who try to make others think they are strong.... what a joke. If they were strong and had some integrity they wouldn't be bullying others, especially women. Most bullies go after a woman who they think are weak....and when they find out differently, they run like the cowards they really are. They wouldn't dare say the things to a woman to her face, because she would beat the shit out of them...and they know it.

I wonder what kind of an example they are setting for their kids...oh wait a minute, a bully wouldn't have a family. No woman would ever have them.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

One of our very strong women has just returned. Hey Carla, how you doing, hon? So good to see you. We've been talking about strong people and you arrived. That's wonderful. In fact there's a post dissing us strong women....lol by a sock of course. Welding comes to mind...you think? lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “One of our very strong women has just...

Ha! This guy is a serial woman hater. Yeah....

Carla Carla

In response to “Ha! This guy is a serial woman hater. Yeah....

He sure is.... and a sock as well. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

Wow that gif looks like it hurts!! I actually have seen some bullies change from childhood as they got older, but if they are still bullies as an adult, they don't

Will_Janitor Will_Janitor

In response to “Wow that gif looks like it hurts!! I...

Every bully needs their butt beat, whether young or old. lol I love that graphic and thought it was very appropriate for this post.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

I'm not sure about that, because I think some kids who had bullying tendencies feel rather ashamed when they think back on it.

I've run into quite a few actual bullying type people in my life. Most of them had jobs, and didn't live in their "mommy's basement", either....

Piper2 Piper2

In response to “I'm not sure about that, because I think...

There are always exceptions to the rule. I think the "mommy's basement" is just a phrase picked up on the internet. I doubt any bully lives with his parents, or they would kick him out.

StarzAbove StarzAbove OP

In response to “There are always exceptions to the rule. I...

Yes. There are all kinds of "bullies", without a doubt.

Piper2 Piper2