I'm crying even now. When something unexpected hits you, it seems that you can't just get over it. I know that the regular hater is going to hate this post as well, but at least he or she is consistent. Life isn't. It sucks. Death sucks more. I miss my favorite uncle. He never hated anyone, never spoke out of hatred, always laughed and had positive attitude... A perfect person.

ZonkeyBallsCarlaDandyDonBubtrooperSukiesnowVicZincSofiaprimeiroBrianlJanHaskellLil_PrincessSunny_the_skepticTiffanee

Nobody :)

Lil_PrincessPiper2DandyDonSofiaAdaSukiesnowMazeprimeiroSunny_the_skepticCarlaBub

I have few words...
I just am so, so sorry.

Carla Carla

I have few words...
I just am so, so sorry.

Carla Carla

Sorry to hear that..

DandyDon DandyDon

Your Uncle had the perfect nephew

Bub Bub

Easy come, easy go... What is an uncle in a sea... Of uncles...

That was a homage to Stephen Moffat, the current writer of Doctor Who, and he wrote my favorite show of them all. Bub really should get to the 1990's or 2000's and get dat really special show called Coupling. Perfect BBC.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Happens. My condolences.

trooper trooper

RIP. I know the feeling.

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow

I'm sorry for your loss :(

Sofia Sofia

I skywamped the blatcheecooler for ya!

AliceD AliceD

:( I'm sorry for your loss.

primeiro primeiro

I am saddened by your loss. I too had uncles such as yours. They are rare men indeed these days. Just know that people such as your uncle are welcomed into Gods presence with great joy. For another of his children has returned home. What you are going through now while it is a terriable loss to you. Find peace in the joy of having known such a man and bring honor to his memory by carrying on in life as he lived it. May God bless you both.

Brianl Brianl

So sorry, Zonk ... I'm sure he knew how much you loved him and felt the same about you. Sending hugs & prayers your way.

JanHaskell JanHaskell

I am sorry for your loss.

🦋

Lil_Princess Lil_Princess

Wow zonk its rare for you to be out of character hope youre doing ok
Im sorry for your loss

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In response to “Wow zonk its rare for you to be out of...

I'm alright.

No worries, people!

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “I'm alright. No worries, people!

We're here for you Zonk

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic