Mod Team
Sometimes, people have to protect those that wish to see them fall. <strong>Amirite?</strong>

McflyThibaultVicZincBubJerryHendricksonSofiaTiffaneePhilboydStudgeTrishMashaPartyOfOneDiamond11

DWFsh9683TheCensoredBrit

Piper2TiffaneeSofiaMasha
Sometimes, people have to protect those that wish to see them fall. Amirite?

What happened in Charlottesville, VA was absolutely unacceptable for a supposedly civilized country. I am ashamed for the world to see the extent to which we have devolved.

Linnster Linnster

On a funnier note, that sign says "Jews are Satan's children" LOL

Mcfly Mcfly OP

In response to “On a funnier note, that sign says "Jews...

Nothing funny about it fly

Carla Carla

What's funny about it, Mcfly? Please explain how that gets an LOL.(6)

goblue1968 goblue1968

That picture is one for the ages.

Thibault Thibault

Linnster Linnster

In response to “What happened in Charlottesville, VA was...

I agree, though I still won't let extremists ruin it for me. But they are making themselves heard and it's ugly.

Thibault Thibault

In response to “I agree, though I still won't let extremists...

Unfortunately, people are becoming so polarized that we will wind up with more extremists, on both sides, than reasonable people in the middle who are willing to compromise.

Linnster Linnster

People who want to kill me and my family for existing don't deserve protecting

DWF DWF

And hopefully you'll say the same thing the next time a liberal or "Black Lives Matter" rally becomes violent. It's wrong no matter what side it comes from.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “And hopefully you'll say the same thing the...

That kind of violence, or most any kind of violence for that matter, is wrong not matter who's committing it.

Linnster Linnster

In response to “That kind of violence, or most any kind of...

Agreed. I just don't see Liberals speaking up when it's Liberals committing the violence, as if it's justifiable. Also people, Nazi scumbags do no represent the right.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “Agreed. I just don't see Liberals speaking up...

Do you really think that the looters and arsonists of some of the recent riots represent all liberals?

Linnster Linnster

In response to “Do you really think that the looters and...

No, but I do see people speaking up more when the offenders are on the opposite side of the political spectrum. We should all stand together when **** act up like this. Did McFly speak out against violent Black Lives Matter protesters? Not that I ever saw. I'm with him on this; Nazis suck. Racism stinks but Liberals seem to think that it's only a one way street, as if only white people can possibly be racist. Most give leftist violence a pass with a "What do you expect?" type comment.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

In response to “No, but I do see people speaking up more when...

Jerry
I was the first to denounce those protesters that turned violent. And when those people were shot on the ball field.
It is all very ugly.
I have to say, though....what happened in va was exactly what you....you, were calling for.
People are dead. Those terrorists came armed, ready to do people harm.
This was inevitable.
Didnt you see it coming?
I certainly did.

Carla Carla

In response to “Jerry I was the first to denounce those...

I never called for action by Nazis so "exactly" isn't the right word. I said we need to meet the violent protesters in the street and stop them.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Perhaps people are less likely to criticize BLM protestors lest they be judged as racists. Although I don't consider myself a liberal, I am well aware that racism goes both ways.

Linnster Linnster

Notice how the cop has his back to the crowd? I don't think he'd do that if he felt threatened by them. The threat he perceives is in front of him.

Maze Maze

What a shameful event, and even our mealy-mouthed president is scared to call them out for what they are: Racists, bigots, neo-nazis, KKK, only because he is one of them.

True Americans are weeping over this tragic event in American history.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

like police having to protect liberal JACKASSES who want cops dead?

sh9683 sh9683

If your job is to protect people, eventually you will have to protect the ones who wish you harm and see you as less. Like when you're racist, and you end up in an hospital with a doctor from another ethnicity. Or when your house burns, and the firefighters is not from your favourite ethnicity or religion or whatever. Thank for the people who care to do these kind of jobs right, because they are much more than some of people who they have promised to protect and care for.

Sofia Sofia

In response to “If your job is to protect people, eventually...

Or when you need a blood transfusion.. they can't like that too much.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

also, if this cop's life was in danger why is he turned away from these people?

sh9683 sh9683

A black policeman protecting white supremacists. How admirable is that? Yes. In America even the lunatic fringe's rights to free speech and assembly are protected.

PhilboydStudge PhilboydStudge

Some people deserve to burn for their views

TheCensoredBrit TheCensoredBrit

When it so happens to be your source of income, sometimes you got to do what you got to do. And if you look at the big picture and you know overall your doing the right thing then forget what anybody else thinks.

Diamond11