TiffaneeStarzAboveDandyDonZonkeyBalls
Why did people in the 70s and 80s have more paranormal experiences than now in the 2010's ?

What makes you think they did? You may be right, I have never experienced anything like that.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “What makes you think they did? You may be...

People who were young in that time seam to have experienced those things more often than now. I mean for example someone who is early 20's today or was born in the new millenium usually don't have any experiences like that while people who were early 20's or so in the 70's or 80's often have more experiences like that. Would it have to do with us living in a more developed time than them when they were early 20's?

ThisLadyIsDangerous ThisLadyIsDangerous OP

In response to “People who were young in that time seam to...

That's an intelligent statement, and you're probably right. Or, maybe they heard more ghost stories. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

No, it would not be because we are more enlightened now. You must be thinking of the Middle Ages. The reasons you have the rights that you have today, is because of the young people of the sixties and seventies. They went to bat for the rights of minorities and women. They went to bat for the rights of young people not to be killed over in Vietnam. Their generation decided not to sit at the back of a bus, and to ensure that single women got birth control.

So if you want to be a non believer, fine, just make sure you thank the previous generations for allowing you that privilege.

dru18 dru18

Because i think it wasn't until the late 80's that The Ghostbusters were finally formed..

That really sent ghost running...

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Because i think it wasn't until the late 80's...

That'll do it every time. lol

StarzAbove StarzAbove

In response to “That'll do it every time. lol

Everyone knows who to call by now...lol

DandyDon DandyDon

In response to “Everyone knows who to call by now...lol

But, but I lost their number.....(frown)

StarzAbove StarzAbove

No, we all have paranormal (I don't like that word, it differentiates from "not completely understood") experiences even today. I'm partly telepathic, my mom has seen ghosts and she has dreams, that come true. I don't understand the term. There is so much going on, that we just don't recognize as being a perfectly normal phenomena. Not understanding something doesn't mean the lack of existence.

Trust me, I have been dealing with five different species of extraterrestrials. Most of them are ****.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

In response to “LSD

Nah. A bunch of mine were before LSD. :)

DW2 DW2

No that was just a trend after the movies and tv got over it people stopped imagining that

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Think mine were mostly in the late 90s. Though couldn't honestly tell you if you are aware of statistics.

DW2 DW2

They had better psychedelics.

Visigothicreign Visigothicreign