MazeBlewynanifailBub

Explained by ZonkeyBalls...

Hello Dear, Thanks for your kind response and i am very happy after reading your mail, It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? as you have known already,my name is Sgt Laura Jones, However, I really want to establish a true relationship with you and even to have a business partnership as well. I am American military officer currently in Libya, and i will like to get you acquainted, because I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting and sharing views with people and also knowing their way of life, I also enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. My dear, I want you to know the problems we are facing here in Libya as we are being attacked everyday by insurgents and car bomb explosion, but during our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for importation of weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by my Army officers troop present to share the money among us and which we did . My share is $4,560,000 ( Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) for safe keeping on my behalf. If you can be trusted, I will really want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country that you will not disappoint me, until when I will come to your country to collect the money from you, I would also want you to know that i have made a solid arrangements with a reliable security delivery company and they have promised to cooperate to deliver the funds through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handle legally by the security company and there will not be any form of risk involve during the process and the money will be packaged safely in a military truck box case , Also, I have decide to compensate you with 20% of the total money once you received the money, while the rest balance shall be for my investment funds in your country. Meanwhile; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. Please do not discuss this matter to a third party, and if you are not interested to do this business please kindly delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I hope my explanation is very clear but should in case of any question, please feel free to ask via email only because we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message. I wait for your immediate reply. Love from. Sgt Laura Jones

"I am American military officer"
"we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money"

Sounds legit... [cough]

Maze Maze

"I am American military officer"

Sounds legit... [cough]

Maze Maze

In response to “"I am American military...

I have never found such a box, but I'm still looking for it...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “I have never found such a box, but I'm still...

Yes, we'd all like a box like that, wouldn't we?

Maze Maze

In response to “Yes, we'd all like a box like that, wouldn't we?

It could be chocolate... They tend to meld into a yummy goo...

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

Hahaha i wouldn't trust a stranger even with my package of doritos and the writing style haha You are a trustworty person, random email recepient ive never heard off hahaha

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic