<b>You are creative and love the English language.</b> <em>Amirite?</em> <b>Here is a 3 Words Make a Sentence Game.</b> <em>Please follow examples.</em>

SukiesnowTiffaneeBlindMistergoproxyJanHaskellBubSunny_the_skeptic

Nobody :)

BlindMistTiffaneeSukiesnowMarianneBlewynanifailCarlaBub
You are creative and love the English language. Amirite? Here is a 3 Words Make a Sentence Game. Please follow examples.

The world is spinning because of the countless sacrifices made by the sun and the moon to keep earth in its orbit.

Next words: pillow, Android, superhero

BlindMist BlindMist

Next words: Boy, girl, Dandy

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

It is just dandy that society has changed from boy and girl...

Next words: bang! Sunshine, Monday

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Was it the bang! theory that led sunshine into our gloomy Monday?

Next words: sandwich, blue, towel

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “Was it the bang! theory that led sunshine...

The blue ants are on your beach towel devouring your sandwich made of octopus.

Next words: House, universe, mosquito

BlindMist BlindMist

There are many a mosquito in a house; how many are there in the Universe?

Next words: countless, sacrifice, world

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Next words: pillow, Android, superhero

BlindMist BlindMist

The Android superhero was certainly at a loss to explain the object on the divan, which was called a pillow.

Next words: wedding, work, talk

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

No work talk allowed at the wedding.

Next words: flick, orange, waste

VicZinc VicZinc

To flick orange peels at monkeys is a waste of time.

Next words: building, rainbow, cake

JanHaskell JanHaskell

Crazy Willy decided one day he was going to try building a four room cake out of imaginary rainbows.

Here you go: laugh, bowling, flatulence

Bub Bub

It was due to all the beans that the flatulence came about; but seriously...did they all have to laugh about it while they were bowling?

Next words: myself, happy, possum

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In response to “It was due to all the beans that the...

*where are you Marko?*

Bub Bub

I was happy playing possum and looking all dead and stuff but my guest almost had a heart attack. I thought is was funny and all I got for myself, from my joke, was a trip to the hospital.

Next words: nest, alien, politician

ozzyboy ozzyboy

The alien's most frightening experience after landing on planet Earth... was to come upon a vast nest of politicans.

Next words: overcooked, moist, postive

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Somehow the overcooked chicken is still moist, and it was the bibliophile's muse to make up a new word—postive—based off of the word positive but with a slightly different meaning.

BlindMist BlindMist

In response to “Somehow the overcooked chicken is still...

Next words: vastness, infinity, door

BlindMist BlindMist

The brain is a door to a vast if not infinity world...
Next words: World, time, life

Sunny_the_skeptic Sunny_the_skeptic

In our World and in our life...sometimes time can go by slowly or quickly...

Next words: Shot, amusement, frustration

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Due to losing her job at the amusement park because management hired someone even more obese, a sense of frustration and resentment washed over the fat lady so she drowned her sorrows downing shot after shot of Stolichnaya.

Up next: six, sexy, sisters

Bub Bub

Six sexy sisters gave me a wonderful night.

Rubber, armadillo, string.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

Pedro's favorite **** toy was a rubber armadillo in a string bikini.

Use or abuse these words as you wish: sequins, Edsel, platypus

Bub Bub

Perry the Platypus wore a red dress with sequins riding in an Edsel on his way to save the world.

Next words: technology, space, grass

BlindMist BlindMist

I space out, while smoking good grass, when i am reading about space technology.

Methane, franchise, fundamentally

Carla Carla

The use of methane has fundamentally and irreparably changed the 'Gases 'R Us' franchise forever.

Caterwaul, Cataracts, Caterpillar

VicZinc VicZinc

The caterwaul of the Siamese was because of the cataracts, which the caterpillar lied to the poor cat about, saying the cataracts were safe.

Amirite, universe, closet

BlindMist BlindMist

When you're on Amirite, it's like it's your Universe...when it's really more like a tiny closet.

Next words: sticky, pristine, master, space

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Master spy Marko "Sticky Balls" Zonkman's space suit came back from the dry cleaner in pristine condition.

Say hello to these little friends - - - > booze, snoring, smelly

Bub Bub

The master space was pristine if only that sticky substance had not mucked up an otherwise beautiful area.

Try this: butter, universal, walls

ozzyboy ozzyboy

Albert was just a smelly, booze guzzling universal studio exec, sprawled within his office walls, snoring, with his face buried in popcorn drenched in butter.

Indigo, parvo, magnify

Carla Carla

The vet had to magnify the tiny rump of Carla's pug Indigo in order to properly vaccinate him against the parvo virus.

Try these on for size - 500, flash, hiccups

Bub Bub

In response to “The vet had to magnify the tiny rump of...

Cool name for a tiny pug.:)

Carla Carla

While running the 500 yard dash, mildred watched her competitors whiz by like a flash, after being overtaken by a case of the hiccups.

Next.....
Quadrant, quaalude, quintuplets

Carla Carla

In response to “While running the 500 yard dash, mildred...

What am I supposed to do with all these damn qs???

*smh... *

Bub Bub

In response to “What am I supposed to do with all these damn...

Ha!
But you already have the words on this one;).

Carla Carla

"Oh, no" harped Quadrant 34 director Quincy Q. Quicksilver "I need me another Quaalude: Central Command has requested we exhume the Dionne quintuplets for further forensic study."

Apply these to your oozing sores: debutantes, panties, OMG!

Bub Bub

Mmm, soothing....

Omg, the debutantes sure had their panties in a wad, at the ball, when annie was caught in the makeout closet with rebecca.

It's all you......
California, lobotamy, contagious

Carla Carla

Im in heaven when i lick the foamy, melted marshmallows from the hot cocoa of which you speak.

Night, bub.
For another time....
Franchised, plutonium, absolution

Carla Carla

In the early Sunday morning, some of the franchised farm workers discovered, by accident, a cumbersome, sealed case with a large plutonium danger sticker in the abandoned barn; in spite of their fright, two of their mates drove off in the old delivery van to alert the police in the nearest town, while the rest of them walked, as planned to church - to sing, as usual, the gospel, and to pray for absolution.

Reflect further with: hazardous, closed, protection

Marianne Marianne

In response to “In the early Sunday morning, some of the...

Hey, marianne:)

Carla Carla

In response to “Hey, marianne:)

Hello Carla - good morning to you!
(smile)

Marianne Marianne

The bridge was closed for the protection of motorists after the the road commission declared the crumbling structure, hazardous.

Morning morsels
Fanciful, malignant, harpoon

Carla Carla

Mr. Popper's fanciful penguin harbored deep, malignant hatred that served as the harpoon that killed the fanciful penguin's krill.

Netflix, roof, turtle, onions

BlindMist BlindMist

I remember warm summer nights, sitting on the roof of my jeep, eating french fried onions, hoping to see a sea turtle race for the ocean...sure beats netflix.

Elephantitis, imaginary, kiwi

Carla Carla

Totally imaginary and misleading: younger, athletic Kiwis who eat barbecued kiwis that eat kiwifruit will rarely contract elephantitis.

Make a stew out of these ingredients: 666, kill me now, flies, Elvis

Bub Bub

Once upon a time, 666 flies, having escaped from the TV episode "Kill Me Now", discovered Elvis, spreading peanut butter on his morning toast.

Add some spice with these elements: flutter by, curry, delta

Marianne Marianne

We camped out in the delta, enjoyed some delicious curry and watched the butterflies flutter by...

Next words: hop to it, arduous, moist

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Extracting a moist towelette from his shirt pocket, Glis McHandsome quickly wiped his tanned, manly brow before he said to himself "Hop to it, mister. This arduous trek across the wilds of northern Ontario will be worth the effort once my one, true love - Sukie Sinclaire - and I are together again".

For you: heaving bosom, strawberries, cigarettes

Bub Bub

Shaking slightly...I lit a couple of cigarettes, handed my darling one - then taking away the bowl of half-eaten strawberries of our sensuous repast...giving me just enough time to quell my heaving bosom while gazing through the eyes of love.

Back: lustful glances, perspiration, oozing charm

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

The mother who smelled of strawberries held the child who smelled of cigarettes to her heaving bosom; she hadn't seen her son since he got locked up for petty crime.

picture perfect, shoelace, watermelon

BlindMist BlindMist

Shoelace saleslady and talented amateur artist Lucretia Wong got the thrill of a lifetime when her latest picture "Perfect Watermelon Dancing In The Moonlight" was exhibited at the MOMA.

Paint your picture with these - marmalade, flute, taxi fare, Amirite

Bub Bub

In response to “Shoelace saleslady and talented amateur...

I meant - - scarf, beautiful, student, Amirite

(hehe)

Bub Bub

Beautiful student Alicia Featherstone had a green scarf that every other girl in the class envied. Except those on Amirite, of course...since they were online.

Words: knockout, time, boards, caught

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Do you recall reading about the time that famous actor - you know who I mean, the drunken Lothario who trod the boards as Hamlet for years at the Belasco Theatre in the 1920s - got caught in flagrante with the knockout White's Vanities showgirl in a basement washroom at the White House by Eleanor Roosevelt?

Your words: Skyscraper, elevator, extension cord, clouds

Bub Bub

Working as a steel monkey on that skyscraper had its perks, the sun on her face, the mist of morning clouds, but going up the elevator, floor by floor, to extend the length of the extension cord was ridiculous...fixing the generator seemed forgotten.

Next up...
Unbelievable, irish setter, unimaginable, stimulate

Carla Carla

This is quite unbelievable or unimaginable, I don't know which: my Irish setter likes to stimulate his grey matter watching PBS documentaries with me.

If you could use these words, take them: music, Eiffel Tower, popcorn, last rites

Bub Bub

Eating popcorn, listening to loud classical music, mortimer was entranced by paris and enjoying the eiffel tower, in his oblivion he fell into the fountain pool and was given his last rites by a vacationing priest.

Here ya go.....
Amarillo, consortium, perpetual motion, instability

Carla Carla

I was unstable but in perpetual motion, acting as a strange, concocted consortium with my so-called friends that don't fit into my California lifestyle, because being from Amarillo, their nature of instability and wildness far outweighed my contrasting nature.

Titans, beast, new beginnings, infallible

BlindMist BlindMist

After a career-ending shoulder injury, the once infallible defensive end for the Tennessee Titans, Marcus "The Beast" Lewis, moved with his family to Cherry Brook, Nova Scotia where he became the pastor of the New Beginnings Ministries.

Family, night terrors, used car, Disneyland

Bub Bub

It was a Disneyland movie that inspired my dad to buy a used car...a '69 Chevy...and it was at the same time that my night terrors began...although that was NEVER discussed with my family.

Your words: happy hour, people, technology, work

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Susan Snowden, a technology analyst for a small graphics firm, was wildly giddy because she was finally going to meet the venerable (old as the hills) editor of People magazine Henry K. Washka during happy hour at the downtown Royal Connaught.

Your words and numbers: apple fritters, sleigh ride, 38-22-36

Bub Bub

The date was 38-22-36—on this cold planet of sleigh rides and frozen apple fritters, there were 50 months, each consisting of 26 days, and it was the 36th year of King Ytrinop—when my cold prince whisked me away from the earth I so dearly loved.

All or nothing, anomaly, newspaper, harmonic

BlindMist BlindMist

While glancing through this morning's local newspaper in the Anomaly advertising agency's waiting room, Monique Voorhees heard the faint but unmistakable harmonic undertones of The Dave Brubeck Quartet's version of the 1940's standard, All Or Nothing At All, seeping from the earbuds of another agency client's iPod Nano who was seated next to her.

lecture hall, wait for me!, skinned knee, Honda motorcycle

Bub Bub

After exiting the lecture hall, moses and milo, brothers from other mothers, headed to milos parked honda motorcycle...in a heartbeat, moses swiped the keys, which were twirling on milos index finger, raced for the bike and tore off, (milo behind shouting "wait for me!")..going only yards before dumping the bike, skinning his knee, chin, forehead and shoulder and bending the handlebars, foot pegs and denting the tank.
The incident ruined their friendship, until a college reunion, 10 years later.

Words fot the day..
Kyphoplasty, fermentation, frosted flakes, insubordination

Carla Carla

In response to “After exiting the lecture hall, moses and...

I hate you. Kyphoplasty???

Bub Bub

In response to “I hate you. //Kyphoplasty//???

Thats what they did for my mother this morning:]

Carla Carla

In response to “Thats what they did for my mother this morning:]

Yeow... I literally squirmed in my chair when I googled kyphoplasty and found out what it meant :(

Bub Bub

And you like me.

Carla Carla

In response to “And you like me.

I suppose

Bub Bub

Coors fermentation analyst Carla Tiffington was almost fired for insubordination last week when she was curtly denied a request ( to take the rest of the week off to care for her mother who recently returned home from the hospital after a particularly difficult kyphoplasty ) by her immediate supervisor : apparently screaming "Who the **** pissed in your frosted flakes??" did not please Mr. Bubberman.

Sell these for what you can get - - ****, chocolate sauce, mess, penthouse

Bub Bub

Tilly Harrington was sassy and saucy; her **** were flat...but she made that up by her personality; and although she tried for a picture in Penthouse - one famous scene with chocolate sauce dripping everywhere - it never did take off and she was doomed forever to be just ordinary Tilly.

Your words are: ardor, succinct, sucky, babe

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Nabokov employs succinct yet pithy sentences in his novel Ada (pronounced Ardor - google it) which is another of his stories about innocent babes in the woods who are, in fact, merely crass, sucky children.

Yours - - uplifting, lifting up, across the great divide, Zamboni

Bub Bub

Flo farnsworth, an uplifting inspirational speaker, fed up with the uninspired audience at the joe lewis arena, fled the stage, found herself faced with the stadiums zamboni, and while lifting up her large body unto the machine, imagined herself driving it as far as the great divide.

Counterfeit, carnage, multiple orgasmatic, foundation

Carla Carla

The Bank Robbers didn't want a carnage; it was bad enough that they found counterfeit money in the foundation...but at least they had got enough to pay for Susie's hookers to help with her multiple orgasmic episodes.

Your words: traditional, sexy, nerves of steel, scattered

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

Slyvester, a strong steady man, with nerves of steel, came into the dining room to find his brothers table filled with traditional thanksgiving fare, but those nerves scattered like dropped marbles when he saw his new, sexy sister-in-law was his long ago lover, maddie.
Needless to say, it was an uncomfortable dinner that year.

Catamaran, mohave desert, fountain, forrest

Carla Carla

Forrest Gump went searching for the fountain of youth while piloting an improvised land catamaran to, of all places, the Mojave Desert.

Pantyhose, screaming for help, police, lipstick

Bub Bub

Melanie took the quick but most dangerous route home; suddenly the man was almost upon her, and Melanie thought of screaming for help...but she was frozen... Fortunately a passerby moved out of the shadows immediately calling the police - and after the man fled - they arrived...so Melanie got home without so much as a run in her pantyhose and with her lipstick intact....

Your words: penetrate, kill you, curry, stewing

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

In order to curry favor with the author of "Stewing Tomatoes: What You Don't Know Could Kill You" so he'd autograph her copy of the book, Sophia Penétraté promised to air mail him a pair of her unwashed panties.

Yours words: The, fortunate, vomited, canoe

Bub Bub

It was a bright day in September when the fortunate members of The Yacht Club all boarded their own canoe...and yes...it was unfortunate that a guest vomited all over the seating area...right off the bat.

Your words: kicker, round, tasting, top three

Sukiesnow Sukiesnow OP

The top three field goal kickers in the CFL got a free round of golf and an afternoon of wine tasting at the Inniskillin Wineries near Niagara-On-The-Lake.

Your words if you dare: first kiss, dessert pizza, tip, convertible

Bub Bub

The venerable oak, spreading some of its knotty, densely leaved branches over an old, convertible bench table, had witnessed, for many years, the "dessert pizza" picnics of the children and teens from the neighbourhood, and Greg found at once the heart surrounding his and Amelia's name, which he engraved 40 years ago with the tip of his pocket knife in the scarred bark of the thick stem, when they exchanged their first kiss.

Let's continue with: youth, blue grass, old mariner

Marianne Marianne

In response to “The venerable oak, spreading some of its...

This looks like a challenge for Marko... (hehe)

Bub Bub

In response to “This looks like a challenge for Marko... (hehe)

Lol - as I see, Marko has answered.

Bright as ever! (hehe)

Marianne Marianne

My youth was spent dreaming about blue grass, since green was so old, just like an old mariner trying to catch a whale, speaking to him in ancient language: "Bub is your dad, follow him forever, because when he gets lost, he will face an angry raccoon."

Brothel, syndication, irritable

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

The syndication of loans to the "Syndicate of Former Peripatetic Professionals" enabled the latter to have the old brothel torn down, a decision, which upset quite a few honourable, but lately highly irritable, "city fathers".

For a crunchy dessert in the desert: gastronomic highlight, ancient vegetables, meditating

Marianne Marianne

Alfred! Before "meditating" please scan through this 17th century cookbook and anything you see that is interestingly gastronomic, highlight it... and this includes ancient vegetables!

Dunk these in your Ovaltine: ladies, oodles, Scram mister!

Bub Bub

Oodles of noodles are highly appreciated by ladies and gentlemen, but tell me, what kind of "Scram Mister" are you referring to - if this person has other preferences, and has to control or to be controlled for blood alcohol levels?

Have a nice rest and try with: sobering therapy, bath, ferruginous water

Marianne Marianne