Lil_PrincessTiffaneeStarzAboveDandyDonOzSurferSofiaAdaSukiesnowBlewynanifailZonkeyBalls
Do you care what someone is online?

Normally, yup. It's like when you pay attention how someone is with a waiter - if you have "power" over someone/something, how you treat them tells a lot about you. And on the internet you have the freedom to be whoever you chose with little to no consequence. If you choose to be an ****, it tells a lot about you.

Sofia Sofia

Not unless they give me a reason to...

DandyDon DandyDon

No, no matter how many times they have to repeat it and tell me how wonderful it is.

trooper trooper

Yes I do, if I want to get to know them. It may not matter what they are (whatever that is supposed to mean) but it's nice to see how you can relate to each other in the real world.
If I don't care anything about them online, I probably really wouldn't care much about them in the real world.

JustJimColo JustJimColo

In response to “Yes I do, if I want to get to know them. It...

Yeah, this is an issue, that seems to be growing. I know for certainty, that I have problems with coming towards as an honest person, probably the reason why Sukie asked this in the first place.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls

Define "what someone is." It covers a vast realm of possibilities. Some pedophile looking to victimise children? I care. Somebody trying to collect personal information? I care. Somebody who has ** ** with cacti? I don't care. Somebody that eats boogers? I don't care.

JerryHendrickson JerryHendrickson

Sofia Sofia

If you mean gender, age or sexual preference then no, not unless we were going to meet up. People on here can be anything they want... i don't really mind. As it happens I'm actually me because I'd confuse myself too much if i tried not to be me lol

OzSurfer OzSurfer

In response to “If you mean gender, age or sexual preference...

Lying is hard work - you can't forget the lies or you'll get caught xD

Sofia Sofia

In response to “Lying is hard work - you can't forget the...

I'd need a team of personal assistants with a database to record everything I said, then to inform me if I was contradicting myself... it sounds sooo difficult. Although I think I could get away with being a girl... well for a while, as long as nobody asked me about actual girl things xD

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Not in the least

VicZinc VicZinc

Not really.If they are really obnoxious I might block them-but that's only happened on a certain other site.

Blewynanifail Blewynanifail

No. We can be anything we want to be. I don't believe or disbelieve anything.

Lowdown

In response to “Meh.

Me too. Meh.

BlueRose BlueRose

In response to “Me too. Meh.

Yeah I have far more important things to worry about.

Tiffanee Tiffanee

I heard that some people lie about who and what they are on the internet. (hehe)

BlueRose BlueRose

Not really, I take people at their word, until proven otherwise.

StarzAbove StarzAbove

It is no one's business.

dru18 dru18