TiffaneeOzSurferSofiaBub
Am I having browser issues or has somebody blocked me from using certain features? I haven't received any notice from the site.

Which features are you talking about?

Sofia Sofia

Which features are you talking about?

Sofia Sofia

In response to “Which features are you talking about?

Sending messages seems to be a bit now-and-then. I assume it was a glitch in Chrome, sometimes my Flash plugin hangs up and although this site seems to run mostly on HTML 4, I rebooted my browser and now it seems to work consistently and fine. I'm not certain if this is related to the fact, that I am using Linux.

ZonkeyBalls ZonkeyBalls OP

In response to “Sending messages seems to be a bit...

Oh, okay.

Sometimes you can't sent message if the other person isn't following you. But if it works now, then it was probably your browser, as you said. Or it might have been a glitch on the site.

Sofia Sofia

It doesn't sound like your blocked from anything. I have quite a few issues using the site on my iPhone using IOS10 and Safari but using Windows10/Firefox it's mostly stable. So yeah it could just be your setup.

OzSurfer OzSurfer

Firefox hates this site. I have to restart my browser several times a day on here.

Tiffanee Tiffanee